Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
(04-05-2021, 11:19 PM)Lrysm1109 Wrote: Hi... while i am not a cuck... i had a few interesting experiences which made me think ... how a cuck husband would have reacted in such a scenario.

we were at a family function at one of my cousin's house. We had enjoyed the lunch at his house and we all were having ice cream after lunch. The kids and all others were having gala time. The wife of the cousin was wearing a kurti and tight white leggings and while she was serving the ice cream to everyone. the room was small and the fan in the room was at high speed. As she bent to serve the ice cream her kurti flew up due to the wind and her tight leggings ass was visible to a lot of us. From where i was standing, i could very clearly see her panty line and also red panty with black dots was faintly visible from her tight white leggings. To make matter more interesting, the cousin (who was her husband) was standing next to me and he could clearly realize that not only me but many of us have clearly seen what she displayed. The moment was awkward but definitely had sexual tension. by the way... she had a great ass.

Another incident was when i was at my cousin sisters place. I had gone there to stay for few days. in the morning i wanted to use the washroom, but it was occupied. So i went into the attached bathroom which was in the master bedroom and i could see the used bra. That bedroom is used by the cousin and her husband and looking at the bra size, i thought it was of my cousin only. When i went out, i tried to look at the movements of her boobs inside her gown and could easily make out that she was not wearing the bra. The nipples were nicely poking on to her red colored gown. While i realized that, the door bell rang and the person came to collect the Kachra. And my cousin picked up the dustbin and went to the door to give it to the guy while talking to him casually. Now i was curious to know whether that guy can make out that my cousin was without bra. In fact, he was directly looking at her boobs. I thought may be... he knew that she comes every day like that to give him the dustbin. Even her husband was sitting the drawing room drinking tea and in his presence that dirty guy was enjoying his wife's swaying boobs and poking nipples...

Can any Cuck husband tell how he would have liked such situations with their wives ?

first : 
if it was my wife .. iwud have shaggged liek a monkey tht day and for days .. 

2ns one i can relate more because 
i have similar exp .. 
i had a cousin who was 34 .. i was 24 during my time .. they lived in a 1 bhk in bangalore .. 
as am from a small village in kerala we did not have avenues for higher studies .. 
6 months i was with her .. and the only washroom was in her room .. and every day morning i  used to use her used undies .. smell and shaaggg . .
her hubby was a simpleton cuck who did not know anything .. and she wwas an ultra modern bitch in thought process .. 

imagine a MARRIED  woman going ouT WITH her college mates in the yr 1999 . IN KERALA it was unhearad of .. she used to even bring them home and spend time with them .. talking coy to wat not with them .. my whore diddddii is a doll ..  sex sex

coming back .. 
she used to do this braless stufff ..daily 6.30 am to 9 am usedt o be feast .. to me and to the milkman .. newspaper boy . .waste collection man etc ..  i used to ask for t least 3 glasses of coffee and i used to help her in the kitchen a lot  ...
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 4 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !! - by pantyboy - 09-05-2021, 06:56 PM