Fantasy College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....
This part is a Re-Edit with English words……

Suddenly realized I was nude and tried to cover myself and started looking for yesterday’s clothes…… I was trying to recollect where these boys had thrown my clothes…..While I was searching, the others also started getting up one by one…… All were nude just like me, but I was the only one searching for clothes…..and ran to Swapna, thought she would help and woke her up…. she woke up and good morning darling…. and I wished her back, I told her I was looking for clothes and if she could help me……she started laughing and good joke early in the morning…. I was confused, and I reminded her that she also should look for clothes as she is also nude, for which she said, me and you are naked since the last 10 Hrs…… Why do you need clothes now.....I told her we had go back home also remember, Swapna said,

Babu will be here in some time and take them back home, but she said how can she go nude, Swapna reminded me that my original clothes are in the car….. and said get up, lets freshen up and have breakfast, she was hungry….. and took me along with her to the washroom, Both of us were in the same washroom and while having bath, she asked

Swapna: Kaise the raat? “How was the Night”

Anita, I Can’t believe I did what I did yesterday

Swapna: Believe me darling you did great, but you need to open up a little more,

Anita: I said I am already without clothes, what more to open up

Swapna: You need to get over your shame, like you started looking for your clothes after you got up…..and I did not…

Anita: Its too early for me to get over my shame, what will the guys outside think of me?

Swapna: You and me are doing exactly what the boys want, if we don’t do that, they will think otherwise…..

We finished shower and I was hesitating to come out, Swapna dragged me out and I was again back near the pool all nude but this time in broad day light…..all the boys had gotten up by then, and started whistling and cheering for me, and I was feeling proud that so many boys were liking me…..

Swapna: Still you want clothes?

Anita: I don’t think so……and started laughing

All of us started having breakfast, Vishal was sitting next to me along with Ravi,

Vishal: How was night babe?

Anita: I was in heaven……

Vishal: Whose Dick did you like to most:

I put my head down in shame and did not answer the question……Vishal said you are still shy…. Come on you need to open up…..unless you don’t want to see heaven again…..and started caressing my thighs, and his hands were very close to my pussy… I had started liking his touch…but shyly told him, “Nasta to Karne Do”, (Let me atleast complete breakfast) and Vishal said, Nasta karne ke baad to tum chali jooge”……. (After Breakfast you will be gone) I said “Fikar mat karo….mai wapas aaungi”….. (I Said, Don’t Worry I will be coming back) ……by now Vishal had his fingers in my pussy and I was trying to accommodate it deeper and more started to moun….

Ravi was watching all of this and told Swapna, “teri dost to teri tarah ban rahi hai…… Mujhe use sirf upar upar ka pyar nahi chahiye…. Mujhe who pura chahiye” (Ravi Said, Your friend is becoming like you….. But I don’t want just what happened yesterday…. I want to fuck her) Swapna said “Darling just a few more days and who tera kya mohale ke sare lund se chudvayegi”…. (Swapna said, Darling….just a few more days and she will be ready to fuck boys from the whole area not just you) and both of them started laughing… I started to tremble listening to those words….Even Vishal hear those words, and said “Jab bhi chudvane ka man ho…..Main pehele chidunga tere ko”…… (Vishal said, Whenever you are ready….i want to be the first to fuck you) my orgasm had started to build and mouned and said…..”Thik hai, Aahhhh…..Jab man hoga to bol dungi, per tumse pehle babu hai” (I said… Ok Aahhh whenever I am ready I will let you know that I want to get fucked…. But before you I will fuck Babu) and started laughing……. Vishal started kissing me….and increase his speed, and I came on his hands…. I laid back and was panting……. I lifted my hands to put my hairs back and my hairy armpits were again on display and everybody started cheering…. I started smiling…. and finished my breakfast…..

Swapna turned to me said Babu is here…… and I looked at him like my first lover…and went to him hugged him….. Babu said good morning mere nayi randi….. (Good Morning my new slut) and started to kiss me, I too responded fully, then he picked me up and brought me back to the breakfast table and made me sit on his lap….. Babu asked all the boys
Babu: Nayi Randi kaise hai? (How is my new slut)
All Boys: Bahot mast…… Chut ka ras to amrit hai amrit…….’ (Excellent…. Her Pussy juice is just like Honey)

And I hid my face in Babu’s Chest….. and said “Babu muje sharam aa rahi hai……aise baat mat karo….” (Babu I am feeling shy, stop talking like that) Babu said, “aare customer feedback de raha hai…… Thumare client bada raha hoon……” (I was taking customer’s feedback….. I am only increasing your clients list) I was still hugging him, Swapna came from behind and kissed Babu.

Babu said, tum dono gadi main baitho, main 10 mins main aata hoon….. I got up from his lap, kissed him and again and bid good bye to all the boys and thanked them for all the fun time yesterday….. Ravi got up, came near me and kissed me again, and said I will see you both soon at Khandala….. I was kind of thrilled hearing Khandala…… he proceed to kiss Swapna and told her, she should compulsorily bring me……she promised Ravi and bid good bye and we started walking towards farmhouse door…..I was smiling and Swapna was tickling me……and said ”Darling Chalti Kya Kandala” (Famous line from a Hindi Song from the Movie Ghulam – Cant translate that) and started to laugh…..
We are almost to the door of the farmhouse but I could not see Babu’s Car…. I asked Swapna where is the car, She said it must be outside….. I widened my eyes, and said Nahi Nahi Yaar, Kal rat ke baat aur thi, ab nangi gate ke bahar kaise joungi……(No way, I cant go out like this…. Yesterday it was dark outside but now…) please ek din main itni besharam nahi ban sakti……” (I cant get so shameless in just 1 day) Swapna said……”Kuch nahi hoga……Sab enjoy karenge…… (Nothing will happen….Everyone will see you and enjoy) Dekha na tumne, kaise sari raat enjoy kiya sare ladko ne……, (Did you not see, how the all the boys enjoyed you yesterday night) Don’t worry and opened the gate….

Babu’s car was parked at a distance from the gate….. and unlike yesterday, there were people outside, I was tying to hold back from coming outside….. but Swapna pulled me out, everyone started looking at us and were enjoying with their eyes……I was trying to cover my assets, Swapna said, “Khazana mat chupa……Janeman…..dekh log kaise ghur ghur ke dekh rahe hai…..enjoy karne de unhe, haat hata….” (Darling…why are you hiding your treasures….. see how people are watching both of us…. Let them see and enjoy) I with difficulty removed my hands and I was completely exposed to another 10 – 12 strangers in broad day light…. somehow, we reached the car and got into it…and

I started wearing the clothes I had worn from home yesterday…… While wearing the clothes, I realised that my pussy was wet with the thoughts running in my mind since yesterday night, and I was trying to recollect how I got transformed from an innocent college girl to slut (sorry Partial Slut) Ha ha ha…….I got nude inside a running car…… got my pussy licked by Babu in the open, under the open sky….. my nude walk upto the pan shop…… where the pan shop guy pressed and sucked my boobs, with pleasure….., I wore a semi-nude dress in public for the first time…… I was thinking all of this and smiling…… and had still not worn my top…… Swapna looked at me and said….”Kyu darling, kapde nahi pehna hai kya” (Why darling…. Don’t want to wear clothes?) and stated laughing….. I said, “Yaar ek raat main kya se kya bana daiya muje…. (Babe….what have you made me in 1 day…..) Sirf ek baar modern dress pehna ki Khawahish ne muje kya se kya bana diya”….. (Just a desire to wear modern dress has transformed me from a innocent college going girl to slut)  and quickly wore my top and we both waited for Babu to come.
Babu came and started the car and handed over a packet each to us……and said “Ye lo mere thitliya….. tumahare gifts” (Here take these gifts…Just for you) and I opened the packet and found a bundle of 2000 notes and I was shocked…… I said “I cannot take this…… I did not do it for this money” …. Babu said….. “Ye tumhare liye gift hai…..Keemat nahi, (Darling, this is just your gift…. Not you price tag) Mere thitiliya to besh keemti hai…… Koi Khared nahi sakta….” (My Butterflies you  are priceless, no one can fix a price on you) And stated laughing. Swapna asked to hand over the cash to her, she will help her get a bank account and she can continue to save this money for anything she wanted……. I said ok and we started our journey back home. While on the way, Babu said, “Anita Darling, Continue karogi?”….. (Interested to continue) and I shyly replied…..”Ha karrugi……” (I am…) and both Swapna and Babu started laughing. We reached the entrance of my house lane, and I got off. Swapna said, she will meet me in college and said bye.

In the middle I interrupted her and asked he how come no one fucked her or did she not allow?

2 out of 10 did try to fuck her…..she did not allow, Ravi was at my rescue whenever the boys went out of control

After getting dropped, I went home, Mom greeted me good morning, and said why my professor had to call and she did not, to which I said…..It seems it’s the college protocol that parents are informed by the college authorities and moreover I did not have my phone with me and it was in the locker…… Mom believed me….. I told I have already had breakfast and will get ready to go college…. Mom asked me how long are these extra classes…. I was eagerly waiting for more of yesterday like episodes and told her this will continue till exams and every night she will be at the college for extra classes…. Mom said, still another 3 months….. I said yes… and she believed me.

While I was getting dressed…. Swapna called me, I picked up the call and she asked me what I was wearing…. I told the “usual, Salwar and Kameez” …… “Oh… ho, she said ok no problem come down soon, she will take me to the mall to get her new clothes” …. I was shocked…. I said now? She said I had got an invitation from new lover and he wanted to meet her….. “I said I am scared yaar, in the day time….” “She said don’t worry I will be with you all the time…..” I was relieved and exited at the same time…… I quicky dressed up and bid good bye to mom and came running down the stairs to find Swapna standing near the entrance of house lane…. I ran upto her and asked

Anita: Kisne milene bulaya hai? Who am I meeting?

Swapna: Kyu darling….raha nahi ja raha kya….and stated laughing (Why darling….. Cant control?..)

Anita: Chup, mazak mat kar, mujhe bahut gabaraht ho rahi hai, (Shut up…. Don’t joke, I am shit scared….. that’s all) and then what she did I was just not expecting…

Swapna put her hands on my pussy and gave it a squeeze and said

Swapna: Humm…. Tere chut to kuch aur keh rahi hai….. (Hmm You pussy is saying something else….)

Anita: Kya kar rahi ho…..koi dekh lega… (What the hell are you doing…. Some one me see)

Swapna: to dekh lene de….. Isme hi to maza hai (Let them see….. This is what is called fun babe)

Anita: Tu bahot besharm hai and said ab chal ya se nahi to yahi pe mere sare kapde utar degi….. (You are too shameless, come one lets go from here, else you will strip me nude right here right now only)

Swapna: Haai…..Kya nazara hogo and said utar du kya… (Wow…what a sight it will be) and started to unhook my salwar….

I quickly caught her hand and said “yan ahi, mall mai utarle mere kapde ab chal ya se…..” (Not here darling….. strip in the mall….. now lets go from here ) and caught her hand and took her to the bus-stand……

She said, kah ja rahi hai….. (Where do you think you are going…) I said to the “bus stand” she started laughing….. “Gaadi waha khadi hai, chal” (There is car waiting for us) I walked behind her to the car, this was a new car with a new driver…..

His name was…….
[+] 3 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 03-05-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by drlund - 03-05-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 04-05-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 05-05-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 06-05-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 06-05-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by badri.rao2006 - 06-05-2021, 04:03 PM