True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next morning i woke up felt very fresh and happy after what i did last night with my beautiful doll cousin, weekend was finished and it was my work day, i was regular at office, so it was tough for me to ask for offs as from inside my heart i was into my work with passion, as it turned my life better by providing me enough money and made me financially strong but on the other hand i had my cousin sis whose body i wanted to taste also from many many years of my life, almost from my school days she was my fantasy and now i was very near to get her, for that even i had to sacrifice my passion of work, i was ready to do, i went to my boss office and made my 2 weeks leave approved for Manali trip from tomorrow itself, by evening i was at home, i opened my Laptop after reaching home to book hotel for our tour, it was a descent hotel i booked it for a week time but dates i booked after one week from today, as it was less costly after a week, i paid payment by my Citibank credit card and all was done, i was free in evening now after spending some time at home with my mother, suddenly i got a call from Shanky, i said aur kya haal gaandu, i was v happy and he noticed it, he said kya hua Raj bhai aaj u are too happy, looks like u got something, he guessed it right and i said him tayra bhai kal apnee ranee kay saath tha, he said woh your sexy cousin, i said ya who else, he asked wah bhai kya kara bitch kay saath, i laughed n said salay bitch mayre hai sirf woh, he said mayree bhee buna doe, i laughed n said first i will eat, then i said him yesterday sucked her doodhay nicely, he said really wah bhai
i said why u shock, salay tunay toe already suck karain hain na, he said yaaahh in a fumble way

i got little knock on my head with his fumble, then i dodge him by saying salee kay nipple were small and brown, then shanky said yah yah same i know, i caught him by saying that, as i knew her nipple were big and pink in color, so now i was clear yeah sala gaandu mujhay chuityah buna raha tha by saying all that bullshit earlier about her, then i controlled my anger on him n said ok shanky have to go right now, will speak u later, i disconnected, now i got another happy moment, it was clear she was saying true that he never touch her or did anything with her as he dont even know her nipple color also, salay haramee nay jhoot bola mujhay and i understood why he did that, just to show off in front of me or to make me feel bad. i was now free from this bullshit of shanky

Now i knew my queen is really a hard girl to break and i am the only one who tasted her breasts. i was again feeling so horny thinking of what happen yesterday, i decided to go to see her again and make her feel what i wanted. i got up took my car keys and went towards her home again, it was late evening already, i went up, ring the door bell, my aunty came and opened door, i touched her feet and went inside, my cousin bro was sitting there too, i met him, i had to sit in his room only instead of going forward to check my cousin sis, so i was telling him about booking of next week. he said thats good no problem, then my aunty was also sitting with us only, we were discussing tour and stuff , how to reach there without maps and all, as those days there were no google maps or it was not that famous thing, then by suddenly i see here comes my cousin, she did not knew i was sitting there, she came and says oh u came, i thought Pizza guy came for delivery, the way she said like taunting me, i said yah i came but without pizza and her mother laughed, she made a face seeing me, i knew why she made funny face, as yesterday what i did with her. she turned back to go her room but her mom said sit here few min we were discussing our trip, she sat and i smiled looking at her, gave her a bad smile, her brother told her, Rajbir booked hotel already for next week, he said how much u paid Rajbir, aunty went to make tea for me, i said nothing bro, money doesnt matter in family, he said humnay kaunsa daena hai tujhay, i am just asking, i was like in my heart sala cheap aadmi

his sister was shock face n said him, brother u give or dont give but mom and i will give him our share, we have self respect , i again felt salee mujhay hee taunt maar rahee hai, i said its ok family mein this should not come in between, then she said acha toe fir shopping par bhee lay jaao mujhay and laughed. i smiled too, her brother also laughed on me n said rehnay dae bhai Rajbir, bik jaayga, dont go with her ever, i looked at her n said i cant afford u sorry. She made face in anger n said yah u cant, thats why i said we will give our share, then again she asked how much paid for hotel, i said 20000rs, her brother said not bad yaar, good deal, i said yah 3 rooms, you and me can sleep in same room and your sister and mother can sleep in separate rooms, he said haan no problem, then i looked at her n said separate room is ok for u right, she looked at me as she knew maybe something hidden meaning of me behind what i said, she understood i guessed . she replied yah as long as i only stay in it and no dog disturb. Her bro said dogs kahan in hotel pagal hoe kya, she said i just said like that, she looked at me after saying that n laughed, i knew she called me indirect way that time Dog

aunty came by then n when aunty got to know i booked three separate rooms, she said no rajbir bayta, no need for three room, you two brothers can sleep in one room and we mother daughter will sleep in other, then my cousin sis said same thing yahh mummy is right actually and she placed her hand on her mother shoulder looking at me happily, she knew she is being smart right now, i said to aunty no aunty ji its ok, when we going for vacation then better to enjoy it nicely, in fact rooms not that big also, i mean u can see there and then decide no problem with me, in mean time my cousin got up n went in her room. i noticed her while she was going, she was wearing her blue jeans and white shirt, her bro said chal all badiya rajbir, i was just sitting there waiting for an opportunity to find alone moment with my cousin but very tough i was occupied with my cousin bro n her mother for next 30min almost, i asked them in between also you going gurudwara today aunty, she said no son. i said ok, she said can u take me to shoe shop, i need to buy some shoes, her son said yah he will take u mom, kyun rajbir, i was like bhenchod, aaya tha mein cousin sis kay liya but ub yeah budiya ko lay jaana padayga bahar, i said yah aunty no problem, we were about to leave then aunty told her daughter also to come with us, now i felt relaxed, beauty is coming, she said no mom i already changed now, u go, i said her politely please come your choice is good, u should come, she came out her room as i was standing out also, she was wearing some black pyjama and tight top light pink color, which was making her breast look big in size

i was liking her in that tight top, i said come like this u looking nice, she never said anything to me but when her mom asked her again come u choose sandal for me, she had to come now as her mother she cant say no, while going my cousin bro said to them, i am going out also to my one friend home, will leave key under mat, they said ok, then after we reached shoe shop, her mom was buying her stuff, it was normal market n small shop for womens sandals, i noticed that shop keeper was staring my cousin breast shape and size only when she was seeing sandals, his mouth got open n eyes got wide when my cousin was trying a pair of sandal as her breasts size got more big when she bend a bit to try sandal, they must be hanging inside, i never understood how they were looking nice big that time maybe that top was tight shape, so due to that her size was looking more big right now, after she tried and done, then i selected one pair for her, she said i dont like this one, then she selected her own choice n gave me, hold this, i like this one, at billing counter, i took my wallet out to pay but her mother was paying for herself and her daughter, i offered but aunty paid herself, i said ok no problem, now we were coming back n my cousin was sitting in front and her mom was behind my seat, i never got any chance to even touch her, we reached home, aunty invited me come up bayta. I was waiting for only this. I said ok aunty ji let me park. My cousin sis saw my in in irritating way. I could see she wasnt that happy after her mom said me to come up. After we went up, she unlocked door by taking key from under the mat and went straight her room, i was looking her ass shape when she was walking, her mother said me u sit son i will come after bath, Budiya went to bath n now was my moment for some fun, i went straight inside my cousin room by opening her room door, she was trying her sandals inside her room, i saw her when she was trying. i took my phone out of my pocket to click photos of her in that tight top, she said what u doing, i said u know i like taking your pics, just wear sandals and let me see how they look, she was wearing now
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

my lund was getting hard when she was wearing those sandals and laughing while she lost her balance, i clicked her many photos in few sec only to shag on them later. Then said her they are ok but local, why dont u buy branded, she said its ok i am fine with this, they are nice too, i said how about tomorrow i will take u to jimmy choo showroom in Gk market, she said what, U joking, stop it then, i said i am not, i will buy u, she got paused but said no leave it i dont need, i said ok u can pay me back slowly, nothing like that, i dont want anything from u if u thinking something, to be clear
she said yah i have seen, i said but once doesnt mean always no, she said yah maybe but hard to trust u now, i was like salee attitude dikha rahee hai again, i said ok if u want to go i am free tomorrow, she said what about your office, i said i took a week leave now, she said oh, i said her then ok walk in these let me see u how u walk, she laughed n said like u never seen me walk, i said make tea for me, she looked at me n went to kitchen in those sandals itself, i wanted to look at her gaand shape in that tight pyjama actually, i also went to kitchen, tea was just an excuse to make her stand there and without wasting any time i came close to her from behind, whispered in her ears, i want to show u i can afford u, she looked up in my eyes n said u cant, i am priceless, i placed my hand on her waist n said u are a diamond, more precious then kohinoor also n with that moved forward, my lund adjusted on her soft ass, ohh yeah again i felt it nicely, she too felt my hardness, few seconds i stood behind her like that, then she said are u mad, mom will see, i had my hands on her waist and my lund was getting rubbed slowly on its own on her soft ass, she said get back, u just said once happen not means always, i said in her ear, not doing what i got other day, i wanted to pull that pyjama down n bite her ass cheeks that momoent, my hands which were on her waist suddenly went up n i pressed her breast softly above that tight top by standing behind her only, as soon i pressed it softly, she turned towards me n said u go now, i was looking in her eyes n she said slap khaogay, i said acha, then hit, i am ready for it too, she showed anger and pushed me little, then went inside her room, i smiled when she was walking n going in her room , with that i pressed my lund above my jeans with my hand n said raneee tujhay toe ispar bithaungaa ek din, kya attitude hai tayra, by then i also came down now, instead of wasting my time there with my aunty n getting bored, i came home, at night i sms her, chalain kal jimmy choo, she never replied, i slept too without masturbation as i was tired after a long day.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 05-05-2021, 06:56 PM