Fantasy College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut....
I asked “Babu ke liye ek cigg pack dena”, and he said, iski kimat hai tere paas? And I said kitna and he said nayi hai kya? And I said haa, then he said thik hai, and called me inside the shop and started to check me out, I was feeling very ashamed and was also again getting wet below, when he started to suck my boobs…. And I was unable to control my feelings and again started to moun, after sucking both my boobs, he said kimat abhi baki hai, baad mein puri lunga and handed over a pack of cigg and I started to walk back towards the car, I was smilling while walking back and my friend said, you did great, and I will need to more such to please all the guys and will get lots of money.

I agreed and she kissed me and asked me to go and kiss the driver and I went to him, when he turned back and asked kya chahiye? And I said ki mujhe aapko kiss karna hai, but he said aise nahi, ek randi ki tarah pooch, and I could not understand, and my friend came and asked me to say “Babu, mujhse se fees nahi loge”? I repeated the same, he then bent down and started to kiss me and feel me up, and now I had started to like it….and asked me puri Jannat dekhni hai? And I said nahi, isse aage nahi, and he was kind of sad, then he said get into the car and change and come out he wants to see me…., I went in, changed and came out, I was looking like a total slut ready to be banged to the core. He saw me from top to bottom and said “top ki randi banegi”, and hugged me once again and said lets go, and after another 30 mins, he stopped at a farm house and said “aaj is party main tum majz dogi” and we got down and went inside.

Inside was a large farm house with a swimming pool etc, and I was trying to look as normal as possible as my friend told me that if I am nervous no guy will come near me…. And I went inside with the transparent top and micro mini skirt.

It had been about 30 Mins since she started to tell me her story and I asked if she would have Tea and she said yes and then i asked her does she want anything to cover herself and she said.... don't you like me naked???

I said i asked her since i was getting horny....and she laughed. I prepared tea and asked her to continue her story, she called her boss and told him she will come late as she was with a new friend.....Then I asked her she did not reveal her friends name....she said oh sorry she is Swapna and said continue

She and her friend entered the Farmhouse, it was filled with about 10 boys, and most of them knew Swapna (Swapna) and they came and hugged and kissed her and did the same with Anita, and she was just about preparing herself for what was coming her way. They were invited inside and both of them took a seat near the pool, when a guy named Ravi, approached her and asked Hey would you like a swim?, she introduced Anita to Ravi and he said, welcome to my farmhouse and moved forward to kiss me but I moved aside, Ravi was kind of disappointed to which Swapna said she is a new entry and asked Ravi to call someone who is also new to all this and informed him and she is a virgin, and Anita could see a glow in Ravi’s eyes, so Ravi called Vishal, who also was studding in the same college as Anita and Swapna and asked Anita also to join while Swapna started to strip to her bikini and she with her eyes asked Anita also to strip, when Anita reminded her friend that she has not worn anything inside….to which her friend said, so what, even my bikini will not last long on my body and started laughing.....
[+] 3 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 03-05-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by drlund - 03-05-2021, 10:17 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by blackdesk65 - 04-05-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by badri.rao2006 - 04-05-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 05-05-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by bobby - 06-05-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by pedapandu - 06-05-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: College Girl to Slut........ - by Sindhu - 06-05-2021, 08:09 PM