Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Yesterday, I was sitting outside my house on the road and talking on my mobile phone. While I was talking on my mobile, I saw one lady who would be in the range of 35-40 years also talking on her mobile on the same road. I was sitting on one small stone on one side of the 30 feet road and talking while she was strolling (roaming) and talking on the other side of the same road. We both were parallel to each other. I was physically talking to my friend on the mobile but my whole concentration was on that female only because while talking on the mobile, she was occasionaly rubbing and scratching her body parts like stomach, ass, pubic area, thighs etc or adjusting her saree with her left hand while she is holding the mobile with her right hand. She was not doing it purposely. She was seriously talking on the mobile without knowing who is there or what is happening around her and in the mean while she is doing all these things. That day, she had come to our neighbours house. She was not very good looking also. Just an average kind of person without much make-up. She might be a middle class lady. It's the first time I am seeing this lady in my locality. So I can't give much details. That day, while talking on the phone, she was coming very near to me on the other side of the road. Then she suddenly turn's back and walk's again. She repeated this many times. Then after some 10 minutes of doing like this, She suddenly stopped in one place on the road. Then she had just spread her legs apart litte bit and stood there for less 5 seconds after raising her saree and petticoat little above her ankles while talking only. Then after 5 seconds, she just moved away from that place and went ahead talking on the phone. The way she moved from that place was little weird. She raised her saree and petticoat little bit more and she has put right leg front first and she has folded her left leg backwards first and then turned it left little bit and moved out from that place. Then after going little front from that place, she started rubbing and dusting her one feet with the other feet. Then she rubbed her vagina with her hand over her saree and continued strolling again talking on the phone. Then I just looked at the place where she stood and done all these things. I saw some wetness in that place. I thought she urinated standing over there. Then after some 5 minutes, she finished talking on the mobile phone and went inside the house. Then I went near that place. Over there, I found very little wetness. I found only some few droplets. Really, the liquid had fallen on the road in the form of medium sized droplets. Now I am in a big dilemma. If she had urinated in that place, there should be huge puddle. So it is clear that she has not urinated. I have observed ladies doing like this in the middle of the road many times during my child-hood and teenage days. Usually older ladies who are above 35 years will do like this. I think it is the cum or some vaginal secretion that leaks out from the vagina. I am pretty sure it is not the water that has come on the road due to cleaning jobs. Yesterday, the sun was very bright and the road has become completely dry. There was not a single drop of water on the road except in that spot. Do any one had this similar experence?.........
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by shuklahnpee7 - 04-05-2021, 01:07 PM