Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
This has happened when I went to my native place which is a small village in Andhra Pradesh in INDIA, about 8 month back during the time of Diwali. After going to that village, due to climate change, I was not able to sleep properly during night time. So during one lucky early morning, I just went outside from my room just for some fresh air. The time was about 5:00a.m and there was little bit of light from the sky. As I was roaming in the garden, suddenly one person started coming outside from another bed-room. After having a close look, I found out that it was my aunt who came outside from the other bed-room. My aunt is about 39 years old. After coming outside, she started coming towards me. I though she came outside to tell some-thing to me. So even I started going towards her. But suddenly she stopped at one place infront of a tree trunk in the middle of the garden and she started raising her saree and petticoat together. Then even I stopped and immediately I went behind a bushy tree which is little distance away from her. Now I came to know that she came outside to pee. After raising her saree and petticoat up, she started urinating standing up straight. Her urine is coming out from her vagina with lot of hissing noise and it was falling near the tree trunk beginning on the mud. The flow of her urine is very thick and fast. She urinated so fast that she finished urinating within 10 seconds (approx.). My aunt does not wear a panty at all as our village ladies have not entered the phase of wearing panties. I could see all these things from side-ways only as it is too risky to see her from front. After she finished urinating, she left her petticoat down and as a result it had covered her hot smoking vagina, thighs etc. Then she just wiped her pussy area with her petticoat to wipe out those last drops of her pussy water (urine). Then finally she left her saree also down and it covered her white petticoat. Then she moved two steps back from that place where she urinated and she started adjusting her saree folds.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by vijay08 - 04-05-2021, 12:50 PM