True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: j.jpg]

[Image: k.png]

[Image: l.jpg]

[Image: m.jpg]

[Image: n.jpg]

i was about to tell her to remove shrug so i could see her ass in that long pant dress but my mother called, rajjjjjj come here, my cousin got panicked and quickly covered herself tied her belt again n ran to kitchen, said me marwaogay tum, i smiled n then came to sit inside room, after 5 min my cousin sis came also with her coffee, after few min aunty said ok Raj drop us now, i went down sat in my Lancer, my aunty sat in back seat, her daughter sat in front, i was driving silently, when there home came, i said aunty, come i will take u guys for ice cream parlour, aunty said no no bayta thanks i dont eat ice cream in cold, her daughter also said i also dont want to go but i said instantly other day u were saying u want to go, then her mom also said its ok go with rajbir no problem if he is insisting, i commented yah and its bad manners to say no when someone insisting with care. she knew i had devilish smile that time.

Now she had to come as she dont say no to her mom orders. i said aunty bye bye n we went to ice cream parlour, on the way she said what bad manners u were saying huh. Stop barking like a dog. I looked at her while drive. Thought in my heart, salee ek baar tu neechay toe aaja mayray, fir tujhay kutiya bana kar naa choda toe mayraa naam rajbir nahe. She said again hello kahan kho gaye. Aagay dekho and drive. I said oh sorry. Then she said, will u come or not. I stayed quiet. I notice a change in her tone, she said that softly to me. Then she said again more softly Rajbir promise me u are coming and we will go in your car, i dont want to go in my brother kachda car, i said i will think, she said what think abhee mayra shrug kholtay time nahe socha, i smiled, just in few min we reached already ice cream parlor, we went inside, all staff and some customers boys there were also only staring at my beauty doll

i noticed again bitch was enjoying how boys were looking at her, she said me lets eat here, i said no we will eat in car, she said kitna jaltay hoe tum, she understood that i was getting jealous how everyone looking at her figure, she knew no one can touch her except looking and in that high class place other girls were not getting notice in front of her, she was enjoying, some guys entered in shop same time, i notice they were looking drunk and started to misbehave with a girl friend and boy friend standing next to us, i did not paid much attention as i did not wanted any problem on my head, then my cousin got angry seeing that, she confronted those boys not to misbehave with that other girl, one of the boy he then commented wow sexy i just noticed u, if we would have seen u first, then not have misbehaved with that girl, u r too sexy, my cousin tried to hit him a slap but he grabbed her hand n grabbed her from her waist, pulled her, that innocent boy and girl ran away outside store seeing this, when i saw what that goon rogue how he was holding my cousin from her waist and smiling and she trying to get away from his grip. i got so angry, i hit that person straight one slap on his face and made my cousin come behind me, now those all three boys just jumped on me literally seeing i slapped one of them so hard, my cousin was behind me safe and i was dealing with these rogues all alone

now i am not some hero who can fight with three three goons same time, luckily the store staff came in between, where i got enough time to get myself together and as soon i got some room this time i hit one of those boys with a hard punch instead of a slap, he got knocked, seeing that other two got provoked more and they started using abuses, i grabbed my cousin hand and got away with in seconds from that store, we sat in car quick and rushed away from the spot, my cousin was laughing and i said her yah yah u laugh, what was the need for u to stop them when they were talking with that other girl, she had her bf, he would have came in between, she said yah u think so, that one was a loser, then she said sorry because of me u had to deal with this but u hit that last punch, that was just wow

i never seen this except in movies, i said madam, lucky they never came before us or else i am not a hero who can handle 3 on 1, i just got lucky, she smiled n pressed my bicep, patted there n said dum toe hai tum mein jo bhee kaho, i feel safe with u, thats why saying u to come manali with us, as we were talking , i said stop buttering me madam. she smiled n i started to drive at my favourite spot again, she could not notice where i was going, when i parked car near park in that lonely society she said why here
i said i need few min in peaceful place now. i need to think for that manali thing also, she stayed silent , car got parked in that dark lonely society, i turned on inside car light n looked at her first, she saw me and said cold starting no, i said yah, then the way i was staring her, i was getting horny, i said her now open belt again, let me see u nicely, she said no u saw already, i said so u dont want me to come then, she made a face lke u naaa huhh, v bad, then she opened belt n i said shrug bhee, now she opened nicely n i noticed her properly, i said remove this shrug, i grabbed it from her shoulder n pulled it down n slowly removed it all n thrown on back seat , thoda bahut naatak kar rahee thee but i removed it. now her naked arms i was seeing n suddenly i placed my hand on her thigh to feel it. she saw my hand there , i was pressing her thigh, u r looking v sexy n u should have not hit me other day, she said sorry for that hitting but u behaved bad also, i said again i never did any wrong, i just like u too much n if u think thats my fault liking u, then think like that, she said i dont want to argue now, i touched her arms n said her very smooth skin , she stayed silent n just sat on her seat, i was like now this bitch is down today and that moment she was fully impressed by me also, i was thankful for what happen earlier, my luck was good or whatever but i wanted to take full use of that moment now

i opened my car door, went out, she said where u going, i opened back side door n came to back seat, then said her come to back seat i need my thanks, she got shock, she knew it was dark outside n that society also lonely area, i said dont waste time come back seat from here, she said from here, i said come quick, i grabbed her hand n pulled her towards me on back seat from inside car itself, she made some drama but came n wanted to sit on the left side seat but i made her sit on my lap, i said her again, not like this, sit properly cross legs, she was smiling n saying hoowww , i will sit on a seat , i said no u will sit on me, face me n put your right leg across me, now she sat on my lap nicely by crossing her both legs on each side n she was facing me, car inside light was on so i was seeing her beauty figure from close now, space was less so she was v close to me, i was rubbing my hand on her back n waist, then i tried to push my right hand inside her from behind but she held my hand, i rubbed little on her lower waist. she said hoe gaya thanks ub, i wanted to take her smooch, i was looking her soft small lips which had red lipstick on them, i placed my thumb there n rubbed her lips, her lipstick got messed up a bit n she said u are removing my lipstick n i was enjoying doing that, i was opening her small lips so she take my thumb in her mouth, she did open a little only n i guided my thumb in her mouth, she understood what i was doing n she open her lips slight more, so i could push my thumb more in her mouth, now it was in her mouth. i said her lick with tongue she did that nicely n i took it out. first licked the same thumb with my mouth n she smiled seeing that, u r crazy really mr rajbir, then i said do again, she said nooo now lets go, i said abhee toe aayn hain idhar, just sit on me and my hand feeling pain also after hitting that punch

she again took my thumb in her mouth without i insisted much after hearing that n this time she was seeing in my eyes also, i got horny seeing that the way she reacted n i took my left hand behind her top, slowly just entered my hand in her top from behind n with my left hand only i pulled her bra hook open, now i knew it was open, she felt it also i opened her bra but she was busy licking my thumb n seeing in my eyes, i saw this as a signal also n with my left hand only i pulled her one side of top up, her left boob covered with black bra came out in front of me, she pulled her top down to cover n i again did same thing n pulled it up n said her i already saw now dont be shy so much, she signal with her eyes only as a no expression but she was playing her tongue still on my thumb n slowly on my other fingers also which she was taking in her mouth one by one, like she is behaving horny or she was too impressed by me that moment, she said u hit with this hand to that goon i healed it, i said do more, she again took my finger in her mouth n i said see in my eyes, she saw again, same time she knew i was rubbing my left hand on her naked back as her bra was opened also, i slowly brought my left hand on side of her and just pulled her top with bra up n took her left breast out, it came out all, i pressed it naked, she took my finger out n laughed haha nooooo rajjbirr, i was like salee yeah toe huseee, she was trying to cover her boob by pulling her top down but now my right hand was also free so i did same again with my right hand n took out her right breast, she was trying to hold her top tightly n said noooo what u doing, i said i promise will only see, wont touch, i already seen other day, it came out now dont cover, she looked in my eyes while sitting on me silently, my hand was on her small hand n i was convincing her for this, then she said u promise me u wont touch n only see, i said promise, then she made her hands down but when i grabbed her top again to pull it up, she again grabbed it n felt shy again, she said no i am feeling shy, i said no need to be shy its just a body part, i will see only n then u cover it again, i wont force u, u know me i am not like that, i care for u my doll, i was slowly pulling her top up also by saying her stupid things to convince, i could feel her grip was getting weak also there n then i made a final move, i pulled her hand away n finally pulled her top with her bra all out of her body, there she is naked now from top but again she covered herself with her arms. She tried to hold her top but too late. I already took it out and thrown on side of seat.

i had to pull her hand away n grabbed them to see her naked breasts, her head was down n she was sitting on my lap, naked from top, she turned her head other side as she felt shy, i was only staring on those beautiful white breasts with pink nipples on them, they were big size nipple, other day i could not see the nipple so nicely as it was for a second only. Now i saw her pink color properly. she was silent n i said beautiful, u r so beautiful, she said enough now give me my top, i had thrown her top on the boot side so she cant get it, i grabbed her chin n turned her face towards me, i said look in my eyes, no need to feel shy, we are adults and i care u a lot, she looked in my eyes n i left her chin, she again tried to cover herself with her arms, i again opened her arms n said wait let me see nicely, those beautiful mangoes were hanging naked just near my face as there was so less space to sit, my lund was flying hard in air inside my pants and she was sitting on me in her sexy pants kind dress, without waiting any more sec, i just took her left side nipple straight in my mouth, she got shocked by this n said u breaking your promise, i grabbed her arms behind her n was licking her nipple only, that pink nipple was fit in my lips. i just could not let it go from my mouth, she was not moaning but was making noise like noo ummhh leave me Rajbir, u should not do it, its not right, i was looking in her eyes, then i let go of her arms, her hands were free now n my mouth was just stuck on her left breast nipple, she tried then to pull my face away with her hand but she never use much force n i was licking her nipple more nicely now, she got a sudden pain n grabbed my hairs, she grabbed my hair so tight n was taking my name only rajjjjj, i was kissing now her breast n with my left hand grabbed her other breast squeezed it, pressed it softly , first time i was pressing her breast like this openly naked breast but i was not letting go of her left breast nipple, then almost after few min of sucking her tasty cherry, i took it out of my mouth, i saw her cherry size also became big and hard, i pinched it with my fingers n looked at her in eyes to praise her, she saw i left her nipple n she left my head hairs, then said, leave now, i said u are my queen, i am your dog forever, cant leave so quickly, she made an anger expression and said u breaking your promise, i said to have this tasty breast i can do anything my queen, then i instant took her other nipple in my mouth now, it was fresh for me n i licked it same way, rolled my tongue all over it pressed it, played nicely with it, sucked it so much that she had to grabbed my hairs again n this time also she held my hairs tight n was making small small noise ummmh n taking my name raajjj noooo , i was seeing her face while licking her nipple n breast n saw her eyes were closed, i thought i should not let her go now, i was playing like a kid with her breast, i wanted to say her that bitch u hit me slap other day huh n now i am sucking your nipple but i controlled myself from not saying that n spoiling my fun

then in between i placed my mouth on her neck as i wanted to taste her lips, so slowly i wanted to go there, i was licking with my tongue her white creamy neck, then started to suck it, she was trying to pull my face away but not using any strength, which was giving me more courage to lick her neck n i came to her chin sucked it with my lips, she moved her face other direction, so i grabbed her hairs tight to turn her face towards me n she did oucchhhh rajjj it hurts, instantly i placed my lips on hers n licked for few sec her sweetness, she pushed me away when i was trying to slide my tongue in her red lips, her lipstick was already messed up now

she wanted to go down from my lap but i held her and again took her right nipple in my mouth. she felt a sudden current in her body the way i started to enjoy it , i was squeezing it n sucking it, she was feeling some pain also in between but she did not used any force to push my face away while i was sucking her breast, i thought she is loosing her senses, so same time i took my hand down on her soft ass n started to pull her pant down, squeezed her ass, pressed it, my hand went inside her pantie from her back n i was pressing her soft ass, she left my hairs n grabbed my hand, said nooo dont, as she is light weight for me, so i was trying now to make her lay on the back seat of car, as soon i put her down on the seat, she grabbed her top from behind me n started to wear it, i was trying to pull her pant down but she said nooo what u doing, stoppp enough now, dont, i saw she came back in her senses and i left it same time, thinking enough for today, i should not go for all or go against her will, i said ok, she looked at me when i said ok, like she was thinking i will not listen her now or maybe force her for more but i stopped also, so she felt good too. she opened her side door after wearing her bra and top nicely n came to her seat in front, i had to come on driving seat also, my lund was v hard, with hard lund in my pant i came to driving seat. Her eyes went to my lund side once and she noticed its hard, then she removed her eyes other side. i said your lipstick, she took tissue from tissue box and clean her lips, i was not looking at her much and she was also silent now, i started car and drove towards her home, we were just silent in whole journey, she never got angry like she use to get, i knew i won her almost half today but still her chuut was far to get. i wanted to enter in her chuut only. while driving back i tried not to touch her now, she was also just sitting and listening songs and feeling shy or what but was not looking towards me. as her home came, she opened door, it was almost 8pm now, she went out to go her home, then i said can i come up to talk with your brother about manali plan, she said your choice, she went up to her home n i followed her too, i met her brother and mother n my cousin went in her room by then
she was shocked or whatever she was feeling of what happen earlier but she just went in her room

i said them so when we have to leave for Manali, i am ready, my cousin bro said abay u were saying earlier u wont get off n now u saying u can go, i said him woh buss hoe gaya bhai ub, then my aunty called her daughter name n told her to come there so we can set a plan n date all together, my cousin sis had to come then in same room where we all were, her brother said to her, Rajbir also want to go manali now, good he changed his mind, she looked at me n i looked at her, she knew i just sucked her breasts and how she made me agree to go with them, she said her brother good. i knew she never said that word good from her heart that time but i was enjoying that moment, then my cousin brother asked me so we can go in three days by your car, i will fill petrol and we can stay there in guest house, i said no need for u to pay for petrol too, i will pay for whole tour, he said really, u serious or again u will change your plan, i looked at his sexy sister standing there n said i am serious, its a party for u guys from me because of my promotion this year, my cousin bro got over excited but my cousin sister said no we will pay our expenses, her brother said u zip your mouth, if Rajbir want to give party n he should also because he got promoted recently, i said yah yah no problem bro i will do all, will book guest house also, how many rooms i should book, he said three for us and one for u, my aunty said no i can sleep with my daughter, no need for separate room, i said ok, i will take care of everything, then my cousin bro was telling me of how much total expense will come for me and all but i was thinking in my heart salay tayree behan nay jo aaj apna doodha chuswaya hai mujhsay i will do anything now for her by then my hot sexy cousin was already gone in her room n now i was also getting bored sitting there, so i went off to my home, masturbated same night thinking of what happen today between me and my cousin, my half dream came true but still i had to achieve my goal, to get this arrogant bitch fully under me and make her mine. break her attitude of her beauty. i was thinking, i sucked her nipple so much today that it must be paining her right now, i smiled thinking like that and slept on my tummy while rubbing my cock like that and masturbated few times more also laying like that.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 03-05-2021, 08:55 PM