True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Sunday i woke up had normal day, by afternoon i had to go out for small lunch with some office colleagues, by evening i came back from my lunch and what i see is my cousin bro, her sister and mom are in my home, i wasnt aware they are coming, it was a surprise to me also, i was thinking how this arrogant sexy cousin of mine thought of coming today, something was fishy, kaheen bhenchodee mayre mom ko naa batay kee i was teasing her aur iskee bra bhee open kar dee thee other day. I was nervous, greeted everyone and then my mother said son why u not going Manali with them, i said mom i cant go i have office, i said her u go, my mother said no i dont like cold weather and this time its going to be cold there, then my cousin brother said me aray come yaar rajbir u come with us, i said him no also n my cousin sis was not paying much attention to me instead she was just talking on phone with her some friend, i notice quickly she was wearing some very nice, unique style dress, i saw her in this first time, it had a long shrug below her knees, she had pony tail tied and some kind of divider long pants she was wearing, all in light purple color, her shrug was tied and close with a belt so inside what top she was wearing it was not visible but i could see the top length was till her neck, she was fully covered but that color was looking nice on her and when she went out of room while talking on phone, i saw her nicely n suddenly her brother said rajbir, i instantly looked at him yah bro, he said bhai chal lay yaar, i said bro honestly wait, i called my manager, i knew he wont give me offs also and i knew this guy want to use my car and petrol for free, so i put phone on loud n said sir can i get offs for a week, he said no way, i disconnected n said my cousin bro see, my manager wont allow also, then he just like ok then no problem, he got up from there n said his mother, i need to go meet my friend, his mom said drop us at home, i said aunty quickly, aunty ji i will drop u guys, let him go its ok, my mother said but u are going for lunch, i said its ok i cancelled it already, actually i changed mind not to go now as today my doll came to my home so i wanted to use this for my benefit

then my cousin bro went n my cousin sis came in room also, her mother said her that they cancelled manali because her brother dont want to go alone and rajbir cant get offs because his manager not giving, she looked at me like she want to eat me with anger, suddenly my cousin sis asked me rajbir u want coffee, i will make for me, can u show me where coffee is, i was stunned like what just going on, how come but i said yah, i went to kitchen, she asked her mom n my mother also anyone want coffee, they said no. i was in kitchen already, she came n grabbed my collar straight as i was in black pants and blue shirt formal, she behaved like a goon n said whats wrong with u huh, my brother asked u so many times and u said no for manali, how dare u making our program cancel, i said leave my collar, she left n i said why dont u guys go, i dont want to come, she said u know my bro cant go alone i told u other day also, i said but u told me his friend will come n u dont want to go with a person who cross limit, she said yah u cross limits its truth but gadhay ko bhee baap bunanaa padta hai zaroorat mein n she laughed, i got angry listening that n grabbed her thin hand took her straight to my room, she said slowly what u doing, mummy will come idiot leave my hand, i said her ssshh n we reached my room, there i said her your brother is a big fattu i know n u want to take me because i am brave, she said yes dog n u will come with us, i was standing close to her n i stepped more forward, grabbed her belt on her waist to open her shrug, she said what u doing, i said i want to see your dress without this shrug ok, she said noo wait, i opened the belt n her long shrug got loose, she was holding it but i opened it all n what i see inside is her tight top, which was also not till her waist, her belly button was visible n waist was visible, as it was a v small top, i said her stand there let me click pics, she had no choice n i said quickly, open shrug properly, quickly , she did n i clicked her few pics in my room, as she was standing in that sexy dress, my lund got hard, she has nice pony tail style that time on her hairs also. Dil kara raha tha issay apnay bed par waheen litaa dun aur iskee pony tail pakad kar issay ghodee buna kar peechay say chod daalun uss time. Itnee hot lag rahe thee in that dress.

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.png]

[Image: i.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 03-05-2021, 08:54 PM