True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day Diwali, i had office i was feeling so pissed off, that i had to go work at this day but i went, by evng our office party started which wld have finished till 9pm almost, i was with office colleagues, senior bosses, then in between i got shocked seeing my phone beeped with sms, i saw it was my cousin sis Mms, those days we had Multimedia messages, as there was no whats app, facebook. i went in some corner and opened her Mms photo, it was her photo
[Image: a.jpg]
[Image: b.jpg]

i saw it, i got crazy looking at her, i had a drink in my hand that time, i finished my vodka glass in one breath looking at her sexy figure, she was looking so sexy n hot in that punjabi suit, short kammez and golden color salwaar with golden bangles on her white arms and that make up, that lipstick on her small lips and on her forhead that piece of jewellery was making her look lke a queen, i saw her both pics nicely how nice she was making a pose and from side i was seeing her ass shape, i took another vodka shot and called her, she said hii party boy, hows your office party going, instead of replying about party, i said v sexy u looking tonight, it was already 7pm, she said happy now u saw me in suit, i said v happy, then she said wait 1 min, i was holding line, she came back n said was locking door, mumma and bro went to gurudwara bunglasahib just now, i felt lke salee nay mujhay jaan mujh kar bola yeah, i quickly said i am coming then if u alone, she said noooo i dnt wnt, u stay far only n enjoy your party. i said how can i enjoy i want to see u only

she said there must be more beautiful girls there enjoy with them, i said nothing like u anywhere, she hang up n i said in my heart salee nay pooraa chadaa diya aaj toe, that tme i picked my keys said bye to my boss by making excuse, he said no rajbir u cant make excuse, i said samjha karo sir, girl friend ka maamla hai n he smiled, said haha ok, i sat in car went to my heroine home, rang the door bell, she said whose that, i said me Raj, she opened door n said u r really a dog dnt u, she turned to walk inside n left door lke that, i stepped in, locked the door n first thing my eyes went on ass shape when she was walking, she went to her back side balcony, i went behind her also, that back balcony was small not big lke front side, there was not much space to stand for two people, she was lighting up candles on walls there, i opened that door and went also in backside balcony, she knew with door noise i came there too, she said how was party, i said very boring. For me no thing gives me pleasure except being with u, she said u naaa, really something, i was seeing her ass shape, as she was bending to light up candle, her ass was getting more up n i could not resist myself seeing that. i said let me help u in lighting up candle, i went behind her n straight placed my lund which got hard in few sec only on her ass, she felt a bit n moved forward but i was also player of this now, i stepped more ahead and squeezed her back with my chest, whereas my lund was completely getting rubbed on her soft ass, i grabbed her hand from behind n said lets light together

she got little uncomfortable after seeing what i was doing, i lighten one candle with her, then put more pressure from behind on her soft ass, she felt it n said lets go in other balcony now, front one, i knew why she said it as this balcony was small and she wanted to go out from here to bigger balcony where i could not feel her nicely. I said abhee idhar candle light kar loe pehlay, she said hoe gaye hain. Almost 5 min i felt her soft ass with my lun there n made her felt also my hardness, then i moved back. She passed by near me, opened door n went towards front balcony which was bigger space. I followed her. She was lighting up candles. i was seeing her beautiful figure. I wanted to again enjoy her soft ass with my dick but this tme i held myself. Controlled n only went stood beside her, next to her. Told her this golden suit really making u v hot. She said thanks n said diwali pooja hoe gayee tumharay ghar par. I said mom karaygee i dnt know. She said u shld go home n be present in it. Its important. I said more then pooja u r important for me. She smiled n said cousin sister love is always important, i knew again why she said it. To make me irritate. To counter her, I said many in world marry there cousin also, she said we dnt, i said haan i know but to praise beauty of cousin is not wrong. She is like ok ok stop this. I cant win from u in arguement. She said help me to put candles here also. When she said that help me thing. I thought wah aaj toe khud hee dheel dae rahee hai mujhay. I grabbed her hand n said lets put together, she looked at me n said not my hand one. Lighten up there separately Rajbir. I smiled n took separate one n lighten up few. she was looking happy after seeing the view. I asked then your fool brother bought any crackers or not, she said no dnt call him fool, i said he made me so angry yestd if u were not there salay mottu ko i would have given a punch, she said noo he is my brother. Leave him. I said tabhee toe ruk gaya for u n took his nonsense. She said yah he is fool n stupid but u handled good. I said for that give me gift. She said what gift, i asked her kiss. She said u drunk or what. I said only u will get to know after u smootch me. She said what is this nonsense shut up, i also could not believe i asked her kiss and used smootch word that time. I knew yeah mein nahe yeah mayree vodka aur lust ka combination tha which is making me get this much guts. To my surprise she never made a big deal also after listening kiss word from me. then to change topic, she said wait some fuljhadi here lets go burn that down. She changed topic n brought fuljhadi. we went down to burn it. I burned for her, she was smiling playing with it lke a kid. Her neighbour married man was there also with his small kids n he was only looking at her figure which i saw. He was staring so much then i said him hello uncle kya hua. What u looking. He said nothng. He went in his home knew i asked in anger. My cousin said Rajbir what u doing. I said he was looking at u wth bad eyes. She said u naa. Dnt do it.

Let him look. Dont fight in neighbourhood now. I thought salee keh rahee let him look badee randee hai n i said her how can he look. She said so many mens look at me n it doesn't matter to me ok. U also look at me dont u. I got silent. I was like kya kya keh gayee yeah. She then said i am going upstairs now. She went up, i was looking her walk and said in my heart aslee fuljhadee toe tu hai jaanaymun , then thrown my fuljhadee which was in my hand n went up also to get this real fuljhadee. She was in kitchen, i entered kitchen n said what u doing, she said making tea for me, u want. I said yah i want u. She said what. I said i meant yah want your tea. She smiled n knew what i said. I was staring at her moves she was silent n her bangles were making noise when she was making tea. I went close to her from behind n saw a hook behind her suit. Just below her neck area from behind. I placed my hand on that hook n opened it. It was so quick then her below three hooks got open just like that. She turned n said what u doing n i turned her again n said u make tea, let me see u. Her kameez was half open from behind n her pink bra strap was visible. I quickly opened the hook of that bra too n was licking her naked back now, she said rajjbirrr come in senses what u doing. I knew she called me today deliberately. Maybe She wanted this to happen. I was sucking her white back. Licking it with tongue said her to keep quiet and continued with my licking of her white naked back, i was so horny that moment, i was loosing control over myself, as usually i tried to control my self from not pressuring her much but this time i was not even listening her protest and continuously licking her back with my lips made it all wet, my cock was literally getting rubbed on her soft ass and she was feeling it without pulling me away, by seeing this i picked her up in my arms and she got stunned by my this move, now she was in my arms, i was carrying her and taking her to room, she was laughing and saying put me down u idiot, as soon i saw her laugh, i got more confidence to do what i wanted to achieve, i opened her room door fully and entered inside by carrying her in my arms like she is my bride and its my honeymoon time

she was very light weight for me as my arms were heavy, big and i had habit of picking up weights in gym, i sat on her bed and she was on my lap, her kammez she was pulling it up from her shoulders, i saw her pink bra strap which was all visible on her shoulder and started to lick her neck now, she again started her drama but was laughing also while doing her drama but i was licking her neck as i knew she enjoying my attention also, she knew i want her only, then she pulled my face away with her hand so i looked at her in her eyes n said just 5 min promise, she said noo, its not good, let me go now, i said specially i came for u now, i looked at her with a begging eyes, she still said no not like this, i dont like raj, i was looking her bra shoulder n knew its already open, atleast i should see her breast today n while she was looking at me, i instantly pulled her kammez down from her shoulder n with that her open bra strap also came down, her right side breast popped out all out, i did not used much force while pulling it down but as her kameez was also open so it just fell down from her right shoulder in just my little pulling itself, i saw the pink nipple for few second only n she pulled her strap quickly up and started to shout on me, how can u do it n bla bla, i saw her breast n i was also in a shock what just happened, i did not expected her breast will come out like that, though i wanted to see it n i was happy i saw, she was trying to get up now from my lap n i was still holding her but she looked in my eyes in anger n said enough is enough, i will call your mother,

i got it now she getting mad, i should let her go, bitch became mad and i had to let her get up, she stood, tied her bra strap quickly n made her kameez hook close also from behind , i was still sitting n she said i thought u are a good man but u are a creep like other mens stare at me, thats what u think of me also only, i thought u respect me and i give u some liberty n laugh, joke with u but u go out of way always, i was like again lecture of this bitch started, i also got up now n said u know i like u, i will do anything for u then cant i have little fun, i said also clearly this time what i wanted, she looked at me in a shock n said leave now before i slap u, i tried to hold her hand again n pulled her in my arms, placed my hand on her ass pressed it lightly from behind but she pushed me n slapped me hard this time, i had no choice now but to leave, so i left came down drove to my home, i knew i went out of my way, i lost my sense today, i should keep patience not do anything in hurry, i told my self again, as this bitch is v arrogant, the way she seduce me today n provoked me, then later how she insulted me by a slap on my face. i felt v angry but i had no choice, she outsmarted me today.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 03-05-2021, 04:57 PM