Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
After the dinner, plates are removed by mother to the corner of kitchen where there's a tap for washing. Sitting on the floor my mother washed all the vessels and the plates and set them aside on the dry portion of the floor. I was seeing her then I got up and unfurled the mat on the floor to sleep, with a pillow below my head and set a pillow for my mother beside mine. Jai was reading a magazine sitting on the floor with his back resting on the wall; he was dressed only in a lungi and bare-chested.

'Latha all work is over?' he asked as my mother was looking at me to assure that am fast asleep.

'Yes...kitchen work is over' saying she came and lying on the mat she rested her head on the pillow, as Jai moved himself closer to my mother Latha sitting near her feet. She bent her knees upward with both her soles resting fully on the floor near her bum.

Jai rested his chin on mom's knee and looking deep into her eyes he smiled. She also smiled back at him occasionally turning her head to see if am asleep or not. Sudden the house was plunged in darkness due to power cut.

'damn electricity department...always current cut' heard in the darkness my mother Latha's voice.

No reply was heard or any response from him, slowly I heard my mom's clothes rustling. Heard soft whimper of her voice, I was wondering what was happening. I turned aside to see what was happening; my eyes yet to adjust to the darkness. Soft sounds were heard, recognised her voice as she moaned softly. Kissing sounds slowly increased louder, non stop he must've been kissing my mother Hemalatha.

'I love to fuck your cunt Latha...Latha...I love you' heard his say, now slowly am able to see them both hardly five feet away from me. My mother was leaning her back against the wall her feet stretched his head on her lap, light from the street lamp was streaming into the open window.

'I love the way you fuck my cunt Jai...my cunt aches for such type of HARD fucking from your cock' Latha said.

'How's your husband in fucking your cunt, Latha?' he asked.

'You he's almost 12 years senior to my age...you can imagine...your my age...your cock is strong and HARD...good temper you have Jai' heard my mother Latha's reply.

'Here...take my cock Latha...see how hard my cock is for you' heard him say that.

Just at that very moment the room light was lit, the power is back; pretending to be asleep I din't open my eyes immediately. Saw my mom's saree was pushed very much above her knees exposing fleshy thighs fullest. His hand in between her lush fleshy thighs, her cunt not seen fully but very clearly the forward and back movement of his elbow is visible. Her hand gripped his hard cock with her right hand, his head resting on her naked thigh.

Just then his mobile rang, my mom looked at him wondering who might be calling him.

'Hello...oh yes...long time since not seen you Kumar...oh...you saw me is it last weekend?' heard him talk as he held the mobile in his left hand, right hand still busy but slow finger fuck.

'oh the female who was with is not my wife Kumar...she's good friend of mine...yes...her name is Latha...yes...she's a married woman...one son she has...Latha was my old neighbor those days' he was conversing with his friend as my mom bent down slowly opening her mouth...started licking his cock head flickering her pink tongue out. He moaned lightly.

'Oh...nothing Kumar...am now in Latha's house...her husband?...no he's not in India...working abroad at gulf....haan...yes...she's really good...sheer pleasure man...Kumar...Latha knows how to use her mouth...yes...she's a born cock sucker Kumar...you are right...that's the reason a minute age I moaned...' now my mother heard him talk about her to his friend, that must've excited her I think...

Latha dint interrupt his conversation she was keen to know what he saying about her, as much I am keen on hearing about my lovely sexy mother Latha from a man who has enjoyed fucking her nice and hard to another man. My mom softly bit Jai mama's cock, he winced a bit loud 'aaaah...her don't so hard Latha' he said aloud which heard by his friend Kumar also. It's a damn good idea of my sexy mother to convey Kumar through her lover Jai that she's a good cock sucker. Jai removed his right hand from Latha's crotch and kept behind her head his palm

"yeah...Kumar right now Latha bit my cock...she's damn naughty...' he said holding my mother's head and slowly started sliding his rod in and out of her mouth...mouth fucking my sexy sluttish mother Latha.

'oh....her son is at home only...he's fast asleep...you bet...its a different thrill fucking a sexy married woman while her son is asleep...I only know that its so erotic feeling...oh...no Kumar she's not in for money that's for sure...she's a typical married but bored sex starved housewife...yes...' this time my mother bit his cock a bit more I suppose, he yelled in pain.

'hey Latha what is this? you biting my cock so hard...why?' he asked but he dint take his cock out of her mouth...he started mouth fucking her by moving his hip also.

'sorry Kumar...yes...ok...let me ask her first, cannot promise anything now...ok...bye..Kumar' saying he disconnected the mobile call.

The room was fully lit as the power came, both din't even bother to see if am awake r asleep, as my mother Latha was busy sucking and biting her lover's cock. He was busy speaking sexy and dirty about her to his friend, describing lucidly. She pulled out his cock from her mouth, she was looking at him with her mouth still open, hair loose... 

My mom Latha asked him 'who's that fellow Kumar just now you spoke on the phone?

'Oh...that's Kumar, a good friend of mine...it seems he saw us last week when we went out for lunch when you son went away to school...you remember Latha?' Jai replied as my mother was busy play with his erect rod.

'Yes now I remember...you came home after my son went off to school, you dint allow me to cook...because you wanted to fuck me...after 2 sessions you took me out for lunch...now what does Kumar want from you...you were speaking about me?' mom asked then bent down again to suck his cock.

'Kumar was taken aback by seeing you with me...he wants to meet you...he told me your girl friend Latha is very fuckable...she looks very sexy' he said.

Then Latha let go Jai's cock from her mouth pushed him down onto his back, climbed on him with her legs either side of his body feet planted across her crotch. Then slowly she lowered herself holding his cock and adjusting herself with her fist , fitted the pink cock-head of Jai's right in between her cunt slit. As she lowered further more with her feet on either side squatting Jai's cock disappeared into my mom Latha's cunt.

'mmmmmm...aaaaaa' slowly my mother moaned as Jai cock disappeared'....Jai...what a lovely cock you have my lover...come now fuck my cunt...fuck my cunt' she blabbered as he started pushing up his body off the ground arching his back, he drove deeper and deeper into my mom Latha's cunt.

'Latha...Latha...Latha...you know that I really love to fuck your cunt...especially a married woman like you, Latha...our secret love affair makes this illicit sexual relationship very thrilling...free fucking for the man...fucking you is sheer heavenly...' he said driving his cock into her cunt.

'yes...yes fuck me HARD...Jai...I need to be fucked hard...aaaaah....harder...harder' saying she was jumping on his cock panting for breath Jai was lifting his hip pushing deeper his cock into my mother Latha's cunt.

As his cock appeared when Latha lifts herself up Jai's cock was shining due to the coating of her cunt juice. The room was filled with moaning sounds and my mom's juice fragrance. Then I heard soft wet slapping sound coming from my mom Latha's cunt as he was driving up into her slit fucking in and out pistoning his cock.

My mother bent down crushing her breasts on his chest kissing on his lips, he kissed back roughly crushing her lips with his...making her moan louder. Suddenly he turned her to his left side, my mother slid down on to the floor on her back. His cock was still embedded in her cunt, now the position has changed. Jai mama was on top of my mother, her thighs wide open resting on his shoulder he then started to hit her hard with his cock.

Jai was fucking my sexy mother Latha to his heart's content, pounding her cunt...his cock was ravishing my sexy mother Latha's cunt. Latha my young looking mother outwardly looks very homely type, saree covered completely around her body. But now I get the chance to see my sexy mother Latha as a complete sluttish whore, no sense of shame...no inhibitions at all.

Watching her like this my fist was working on my cock masturbating...imagining its me who is fucking my sexy mother Latha...my sluttish whore Hemalatha...I love you Latha...I love you Latha...I love you Latha...I was whispering softly her name as I leaked out my semen into the air....

I slept off tired and spent on the mat on with my head on the pillow, morning my mother work me up 'Get up...its almost 10 am...go brush your teeth and have your bath...eat your breakfast' As I woke and saw her she was looking fresh from her head bath with towel wrapped around her head as many Indian women do when the hair is wet for the cloth to absorb the excess water.

She was wearing as usual thin cotton saree pastel blouse and matching color blouse, clearly I can see no bra inside. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a bath, there on the clothes line I saw my mom's blouse and saree which she wore the previous day. Removing my lungi I became naked took the blouse which was unwashed to my nose the armpit area and inhaled deeply.

My mother Latha's natural smell of her body sweat was so strong hitting my nostrils making my cock instantly hard and hot within 10 seconds. I gripped my cock with my right hand fist just enough to slide the foreskin back and forth, exposing the cock head and hiding it with the foreskin as I move the fist forward. 

Very slowly I opened the bathroom door little bit to peek into the room wondering what was my mother doing.

ना उम्र की सीमा हो ना जन्म का हो बंधन, जब प्यार करे कोई तो देखे केवल तन... Heart
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 02-05-2021, 08:23 PM