Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
'mmmmmm' was the only response my mom gave.

'tell it loud and clear Latha...I want you to say to me...' Jai said holding my mother Latha's head with both hands on either of her face.

'Jai...yes...your cock has good temper...throbs with lust...your cock is longer that his...thicker also...Jai...I love your cock...I want to suck now' saying my mother looked into his eyes.

'suck my cock....Latha...I love the way you suck my cock' saying softly to my mother he arched his waist hold Latha's head his cock slid slowly into the opened mouth of hers.

Closing his eyes he let soft moans in between, allowing Latha to do her job which is she's best...sucking his erected throbbing cock. 

Watching these sexual act of my mother Hemalatha excited my cock throb with erection...I gripped my shaft in my right hand and started to shake by pulling the foreskin back and forth...exposing the wet pink cock head...my sexy sluttish whorish mom Latha...wishing she was kneeling in front me and sucking my cock.

This cock sucking session has been going on for almost five minutes non-stop. The room filled with just moaning and sucking sounds...the fragrance of Hemalatha's cunt filled the room.

'Latha...Latha...your a born cock sucking whore...aaaah...ooooo' Jai was blabbering his eyes closed, holding Latha's head with his both hands mouth fucking my slutty whorish mom Latha.

I can clearly see mother's cheeks bellowing in and out, in and out as she was sucking her lover's cock. I was surprised to see such a strict and homely married woman outwardly, with her lover she has no sense of shame or inhibitions. Absolutely no 'paid slut' can ever match such a homely-looking-housewife, a gift for any married man to have such a lady to have an extra-marital affair to have her suck his cock and fuck her cunt whenever needed.

'mmmmm....aaaah....Latha...suck...suck...am going to shoot into your mouth...yo bitch suck and swallow my cum' he said so lovingly and started mouth fucking my mom Asha by bending and arching his body so that deeper penetration is attained into my mom's mouth.

His cock was shining like cylindrical chocolate like a piston in and out of Asha...suddenly his body tensed...my mother understood and sucked even more faster and deeper into her hot mouth.
He shot his load of cum into Latha's mouth, slowly from the corner of her mouth thick whitish thread like liquid was dribbling, like the adhesive 'Fevicol'....

Still Hemalatha was was kneeling as he buckled his body bending at his knees slowly collapsed in front of her his legs wide spread on either side of my mother. My mother still in her thin cotton saree only, her pallu down...she's topless, she removed her saree...stood naked totally in front of him.

My mother Asha's hair let loose, she removed her the black beaded gold mangalasutra softly threw it aside, removed her glass bangles and stood with her palms on his fleshy hips. I saw my mom Hemalatha's lovely breasts, her curvy waist fleshy...curving downward to her hips...then to her big fleshy buttocks...downward her fleshy thunder thighs...smooth...firm...fleshy...tapering to her feet.

Jai mama saw Hemalatha standing completely naked, without any shame...his eyes feasted Latha's naked body...her breasts and clean shaven mound of her cunt attracted his eyes. Latha saw his cock slowly stirring, as she saw him feasting his eyes seeing her cunt wide eyed.

'Your cock is not satisfied is it?' my mom asked laughing sexily.

'It's the magic of your cunt Latha...a married woman like you with a teenaged son...' showing me sleeping 'your cunt is still tight?...what's the secret Latha' he asked her.

'He's a caesarean child...a woman who has normal delivery loosen her vagina...that's the am still tight...you like tight cunt female is it?' laughing my mom asked him.

'Oh...wah...wah...what a good luck for me Latha...to get you as tight cunt female for fucking enjoyment' he said slowly while he opened his arms beckoning her to come to him.

Latha stepped on either side of his body, her thighs spread apart...he could see her cunt from below, those swollen cunt lips. She lowered herself slowly adjusting so that she sat on his face with her cunt directly above Jai's mouth.

'Now lick my cunt, my lover Jai...taste my cunt juice' she said to him grinding her crotch on his face. He inhale deeply burying his nose into my mother Latha's cunt slit. His both hands gripped her fleshy bums and pulled her physically on to his face. He let out his tongue, swished the tip slowly the entire length of my mother's cunt slit.

'mmmmmm....yeah....yeah....lick like that my cunt...push your tongue inside...lick...lick my cunt...' my mom had her eyes closed...softly moaning like a sluttish whore, I loved the sounds of my mother Latha's moaning. I gripped my cock tight visualizing my mom offering her cunt for my mouth to lick, letting me to smell and taste her hot cunt juice.

Jai showed his talent in licking my mom Latha's cunt, he made loud slurping sounds which filled the room as well her cunt juice fragrance...my favourite is my mother's hot cunt juice smell...her musky smell.

My mom Latha leaned back and propped herself with her palms placed on his stomach and her crotch on his face hair let loose. He held her tightly with his hands on her fleshy bum. Occasionally slapping my mother's buttocks very hard, leaving the red palm print.

'aaaah.....ooooo....yes....yes...slap me like that...that's nice' she also loved that stinging sharp pain added to the pleasure she gets by Jai's cunt licking.

Seeing my sexy mother in this type of intimacy I never saw, especially with her lover offering her cunt for him to lick. I started masturbating fast, reached the orgasmic level...shot the load into the air in the room. Thick thread of gooey cum load shot out, slowly I lowered myself onto the floor unable to bear the pleasure.

I dozed off after the powerful orgasm, dint know until my mother tried to wake me 'hey wake up...come lets have dinner...uncle also waiting' heard her voice. I opened my eyes saw my mother through the thin cotton saree clearly I could see top button of of her blouse open cleavage exposed. She was still having that smell of natural muskiness of her cunt lingering.

Waking me up she went off to the kitchen, getting up I tied my lungi properly recollecting erotic oral session of my lovely mother Latha and her lover; this made my cock slowly stiffen. I came out of the room saw Jai was seated on the floor in the kitchen with a plate, the opposite side my plate. Mother served the food in both our plates, while bending in front of him with her back to me. Clearly I can feel the heat emanating from her big fleshy buttocks, I saw mom's saree pallu slip providing Jai mama a feast for his eyes with her cleavage. Me sitting behind she assumed am not aware of her naughty exposing games.

'Is it enough?' I heard my mother asking him, as if she's enquiring about the quantity of the food on the plate but its no so.

'Not enough Latha...some more' Jai said.

I saw some movements of her elbows from back as she kept the vessel down and unbottoned her blouse fully open.

'Now it's enough I think' mom said.

Adjusting her saree pallu she turned towards me bent serving some more food, I saw her lovely breasts behind the saree, blouse fully open.

'amma why don't you also eat' I said.

'first you both eat...I shall eat later' she said.

'Latha come now eat...' saying mama raised his right hand with a scoop of food as with his left hand he pulled my mother so sit on to his left.

'hey...what is this...he's sitting right in the front' sitting beside him she rebuked him.

'Latha he's just a kid...he'll not know anything...see how innocence he looks...open your mouth Latha' he said smiling sweetly looking at her.

'amma open...open amma' I said with an innocent look on my face smiling at my mother.

'see Latha now your is giving you permission to open...Latha open' he said smiling looking down at her crotch, she understood the double meaning conversation.

Saw a subtle movement of her thighs parting inside the saree, same time she opened her mouth. He pushed the clump of food into her open mouth saying 'open even more wider Latha.' Kept his left hand on mom's right thigh hinting something which I wasn't aware.

My mom Latha became slightly bold after she saw the innocence on my face, she allowed him to touch her thigh right in front of me. She held his hand with hers and started biting softly; then she sucked in his index finger into her mouth.

He started rubbing her thigh above the saree with his left hand; taking his palm to the junction of her fleshy thighs above the saree. I was seeing all these games from the corner of eyes and eating my food. This boldness progressed into slow erotic romantic fondling each other in front of me, but only with above the dress.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 02-05-2021, 08:14 PM