Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I opened the door shutter so that I can clearly see...I stripped myself naked to change my clothes...but then hearing them talk, I thought I can shag watching and hearing my mom Hemalatha's voice.

As usual my mother wears always thin cotton sari and blouse...at home she hardly wears any inners...no bra or petticoat (lehenga).

Jai uncle was wearing just a dhothi and shirt.

"Latha..." he said watching my mother coming out of kitchen with a cup of coffee, she gave him the cup...I saw his fingers 'touching' mom's fingers as he was taking the cup. Mom suddenly turned her head in the direction of the door where I was standing. I think the gap at the door was so small...mom assured herself that I am behind the closed door.

"So you dint know that I was aware of you standing behind your window?" she asked sitting beside him.

"No...frankly I dint know...anyway where is your husband?" he enquired.

"He working in Saudi Arabia, at Gulf" my mom Hemalatha said.

"Really? Since when? Those days he was working here only." he said with a smile on his face on hearing about my dad working in abroad.

"Yes...past 4 years...yearly he comes once...stays for 4-5 weeks only...then goes" mom said.

"So you must be missing him I suppose?" Jai asked looking deep into her eyes...sort of anticipating an angry reply.

"Only newly married couples miss each other" mom replied with a distant look in her eyes looking at the wall behind him. 

"Latha...Latha..." Jai was holding my mom's hand as she was sitting very near beside him..."Latha you know...why I was peeping from my window into your house window?" he asked.

"No...I dont know Jai..." she replied as if she wasn't aware.

"I love watching you while your working Latha inside your home...as your husband is away on work to his office...your son away to school...your alone...casually dressed in your sari n low cut cotton blouse...I can very clearly see your cleavage...I love your sexy body Latha..." saying Jai put his hand on my mother's thigh above her sari...running slowly his palm from knee to her hip...softly squeezing her fleshy thigh.

My mom Hemalatha dint push his hand away nor said anything...she was just looking deep into his eyes.

Once or twice mom turned her head to ensure the room door is closed, so that I dont barge and embarrass her.

"Jai...Jai..." my mom was whispering his name her eyes closed...Jai held my mother's face in his both hands lowering his head he kissed her soft lips...as he was about to place his lips...she parted her lips.

Jai crushed his lips roughly on my mom's lips...ravishing her with his kisses...she moaned softly first, forgeting her son is just hardly 6-7 feet away only standing behind the door watching her...unable to control my lust I gripped my throbbing erect cock...started shagging.

My mom Hemalatha melted into his arms as he pulled her still sitting on the sofa...I could clearly see my mother pushing her pink tongue into Jai's mouth...he was chewing her lower lip softly...both thier lips were wet with saliva...glistening...Jai then boldly pushed his palm in between mom's sari n blouse...cupping her breast...very softly mauling her...she dint even push his palm away...but was moaning...

Outwardly my mother Hemalatha appears very strict and standoffish type...not very conservative, but sort of disiplined...now what I see is quite opposite...very willingly she's allowing another man, whom she knew to kiss her lips...ravish her body as he liked.

Jai pulled down mom's sari pallu, exposing her blouse...now he's mauling her both breasts...34C size bra mom wears...neither too big nor too small...I can clearly see mom's nipples hard...poking her blouse...he bent down opening his mouth he started sucking my mom's nipple...wetting the cotton blouse...now her dark nipple very clearly seen..then he moved his head to the other breasts...mashing his head with mouth open...eyes closed my sexy mom Hemalatha was moaning.

What a hot sexy bitchy whore is my mother Hemalatha...I fell for her sensual beauty...wanted to do the same what he was doing...but my mother should offer herself the same way...thinking of that and shagging...my hose pipe cock leaked n leaked n leaked...

Even after I climaxed I kept peeping on my mother...hoping to see more 'action'...my cock now shrunk to normal size.

"Latha...I love you Latha" I heard Jai telling my mother...my mother moaned loudly as he opened her blouse and started literally mauling both her breasts...tweaking mom's dark nipples.

"Jai your cock is so hard and hot...nice and long" saying my mother ran her fingers slowly up and down his cock. "It's a chocolate bar Jai...your cock...lovely cock"

"Latha you like my cock, Latha?" Jai asked mom softly.

"Jai I love your cock" mom told him so shamelessly...saying she bent down taking her face near his cock head...with her fingers mom pulled back the foreskin exposing the pink bulb which was wet with his precum...it was glistening.

"Latha, if you love my cock...will you suck my cock Latha?" Jai asked running his hand on my mom Hemalatha's naked thighs...feeling the firmness of her flesh...

"Jai...I will suck your cock...Jai...I love you" heard my whorish bitch mother sexy Hemalatha say affectionately... 

"Yes Latha...come and suck my cock" I heard Jai's voice.

"Jai...you know...you have nice thick and long fat cock..."saying mom slowly pulled his foreskin back with her hand...exposing the pink cock head...it was glistening with pre cum...Latha ran her fingertip oh his cock head...slowly around the small opening...very lovingly she was looking at Jai.

"Latha you know I was so crazy of you those days...I used to peep into your window from my bedroom...I'd watch you lying on your and reading some magazine" Jai said this to my mom Latha while his hand was nearing the junction of her firm fleshy thighs...then she opened her thighs wide...showing her clean shaven cunt.

"You wanted to see this only na Jai?" my mom Latha asked him smiling sweetly.

"Latha...Latha...Latha...yes Latha...I want only your hot cunt" saying Jai leaned forward burying his head in between my mom's thighs...his nose almost touching her vertical slit opening...inhaled deeply.

"Come Jai....come...smell my cunt...you like my cunt aroma?" mom asked squeezing Jai's throbbing cock very tightly.

"mmmmmm...Latha what a lovely aroma...Latha...you have a very intoxicating cunt aroma" he complimented my mother Hemalatha.

"I want to suck your cock now..."saying my mother opened her mouth...bent her head slowly....as she clamped his cock in between her thich soft hot lips...slowly the dark thick cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Lathaaaa...I love the way you suck my cock...my wife doesnt suck like you Latha..."saying slowly he inserted his index finger into my mom Latha's cunt slit...started finger fucking her cunt...as she was sucking his cock...moving her head...as she'd bring his cock out almost to the tip...then she'd suck...making the rod disappear into her hot mouth. That's his cock shaft will shine coz of mom's saliva.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 02-05-2021, 08:09 PM