Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
As I was "feeling" my mom Hemalatha's thighs above her saree, i took my palm up from above her knee to her crotch. There I placed my palm right at the junction of mom's thighs...it was soft...softly I pressed my plam...my mom's cunt mound. Hardly I pressed softly few times, my cock leaked in excitement.

Like this continued for almost one full year, me feeling mom's fleshy thighs n cunt above the saree only, because daytime mom appears normal. Smiling and talking with me as if nothing happened the previous night.

Then came the summer holidays after my +1 during my high school days. Mom and me have to go another village about 280 kms for a relative's marriage. Mom and me took a bus on a night journey, people said for night journey go by the new Volvo Luxury Bus, for the comfort.

Thats what happened as I booked two tickets for the luxury bus to go to that village. The bus was air-conditioned to its fullest blast, even for the summer night inside the bus it was chill, my mom Hemalatha sat near the window seat and I sat beside her. Luckily my mom had brought a bedsheet from home, so she covered herself n sat leaning on the window and watching outside. I pushed the handrest back so that there's no barrier between us.

As the bus started moving mom and were just talking about general things, but nothing of importance. About 10 pm or so the lights inside the bus was completely switched off, only two dim blue lights were on. It was not pitch dark, but one cannot see anything.

My mom Hemalatha said, "why are you shivering, here lets share the bedsheet" saying she covered me also with the bedsheet. Both our bodies are now beneath the bedsheet, in the darkness none can see any movement below .

Because my mom covered herself almost 2 hours I can feel the warmth of her body, occassionaly mom's body rubs against mine whenever the bus turns or the wheel hits the pot holes on the road. This type jerky movements caused our bodies to rub or touch. I can feel the body heat of mom's, and I really liked it.

Like this continued for almost one full year, me feeling mom's fleshy thighs n cunt above the saree only, because daytime mom appears normal. Smiling and talking with me as if nothing happened the previous night.

Then came the summer holidays after my +1 during my high school days. Mom and me have to go another village about 280 kms for a relative's marriage. Mom and me took a bus on a night journey, people said for night journey go by the new Volvo Luxury Bus, for the comfort.

Thats what happened as I booked two tickets for the luxury bus to go to that village. The bus was air-conditioned to its fullest blast, even for the summer night inside the bus it was chill, my mom Hemalatha sat near the window seat and I sat beside her. Luckily my mom had brought a bedsheet from home, so she covered herself n sat leaning on the window and watching outside. I pushed the handrest back so that there's no barrier between us.

As the bus started moving mom and were just talking about general things, but nothing of importance. About 10 pm or so the lights inside the bus was completely switched off, only two dim blue lights were on. It was not pitch dark, but one cannot see anything.

My mom Hemalatha said, "why are you shivering, here lets share the bedsheet" saying she covered me also with the bedsheet. Both our bodies are now beneath the bedsheet, in the darkness none can see any movement below .

Because my mom covered herself almost 2 hours I can feel the warmth of her body, occassionaly mom's body rubs against mine whenever the bus turns or the wheel hits the pot holes on the road. This type jerky movements caused our bodies to rub or touch. I can feel the body heat of mom's, and I really liked it. My mom dozed off in sleep leaning on me keeping her head my shoulder.

I placed my hand with my palm on her shoulder, pulled her to me so that my mom will not bang her head on the glass window.

As my mother Hemalatha placed her head on my shoulder I could clearly inhale mom's natural aroma from her hair, very intoxicating. I could feel my cock stirring inside my jeans. An hour as passed since the lights were switched off, slowly my mom slid her body down caused by the bus jerks. Her head rested on my lap, mom's head landed sideways on my erection, her soft chubby cheek right on my crotch.

I could feel the blood racing to the cock, erecting my cock even more hard as the jerks in the bus caused to rub her chubby cheek on the ercetion. I felt my cock was enjoying this type of rubbing, from any woman...espcially a young sexy woman as your mom will make it more erotic if you fantasize her.

Slowly I let my right hand slide from her shoulder downward onto the waist, the exposed portion of her flesh in between the saree and blouse. She was fast asleep her cheek moving on my erection, I got so horny in the bus. I slowly slide my hand further to her blouse in front, 'feeling' my mom Hemalatha's breast. Very slowly I cupped her right breast with my open palm, feeling the weight.

I felt my mother move her head stirring in sleep, positioned her self comfortably by bring her right palm on my erection and placed her cheek on the back of her hand.

By this position now I cannot reach for her breast at all, I felt frustarted and angry at myself because I should've waited for some more time till she's fast asleep.

But then I thought atleast now I can feel her fleshy waist, I ran my palm down slowly on the fleshy exposed part of the waist. Then running my palm even further front, I reached Hemalatha's soft belly. My fingertip 'touched' her deep navel, my sexy mother's belly button.

Then I in the darkness I slid below my mom's soft belly on her right thigh, above the saree it was soft. My palm rested on her thigh, at the folds of her saree...very slowly i worked my palm to the junction of Hemalatha's crotch. I couldn't reach my palm because of the saree, so I had to be happy just feeling the softness of her thigh.

I knew my cock was throbbing wetting my jocks with my precum, I couldn't help. My mom's palm resting on my erection, slowly as if stirring in her sleep I can feel her palm curling above my palm on the zip area. Curling on the erected cock arrested in the jocks...my mom squeezed very softly on my erection...then released the pressure...then again she squeezed...released....squeezed....released...hardly 3 minutes of this action I shot my load inside the jocks unable to contain myself.

Just before shooting my cum, I had to squeeze mom's thigh above the saree without my knowledge hard...I knew I shouldn't squeeze too hard. I bent forward and rested my head on mom's head pressing her more on my erection.

May be 2-3 minutes later slowly I regained my composture, raised myself to sitting position. Stirring in her sleep mom also sat up, with sleepy eyes then pushed herself back on the seat, raised her feet off the floor placing on the seat, she slept.

Then I realized that my mother Hemalatha must've squeezed my cock due the jerks of the bus going on the potholes. Those bumpy bus ride must've caused that action.

Whatever it is, I enjoyed her response. But then how can I face her in the morning if she knew what I had done. Thinking of these slowly i drifted into my sleep.

Morning when I woke I saw my mother smiling at me, "How was your sleep?" she asked.

"oh very uncomfortable...but I slept well. What about you amma?" I asked smiling back. It was her smile which brought me to the comfort zone.

"Not bad I did sleep well, I think me sleeping with my head on your lap made you uncomfortable. Return journey I shall avoid it." she said.

I was afraid if she's not going to bring her body closer to me I may not get the chance to 'feel' her. "No...no...amma I think its the bumpy road" as she heard me she smiled back. "I think we must getting nearer soon to place where we must get down, take the bags will you?" she said.

We both alighted the bus at our destination, with our bags. It was a small village with just a bus shelter, a side road branching into a distant village. Just the two of us only at the bus shelter.

"Is any one coming to pick us?" I asked.

"Yes...lets wait for few minutes, if not we have to walk down this side road for about an hour" mom said.

"Walk?" I asked with a sad face.

"Don't worry...wait na" she said with a smile on her sweet face.

My mom Hemalatha's smile always brings me to a comfort zone.

After 20 minutes one rickety autorikshaw arrived, the driver asked if we've have come for the marriage. She said yes, then he apologized saying he's late in coming and now we can get into the vehicle.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 02-05-2021, 08:05 PM