Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends Disccusing about my Sister.
Few months ago my friend called me and told me that he was dating my younger sister (23), I was cool about their relationship as knew both my friend and sister had other relationships before too, although my sister told me very little about her relationship, my friend began posting pictures in our whatsapp group announcing his relationship, he casually posted pictures with her when he went out on a date and then her in a bikini when they went on  a trip to goa, i began to feel a little jealous but didn't say anything to my sister, but recently when we met at a party and my sister was also there, i saw them kissing and smooching through the evening, my sister was drunk at the end of the party and went into a room with her boyfriend, an hour later my friend walked out of the room only wearing his briefs and proudly showing off that he had sex with my sister inside, i felt embarrassed as everyone looked at me in pity and to add to the shame my friend boasted how much my sister enjoyed inside, he said she was best looking girl he had had sex with and gratuitously described her boobs to his friends , i was feeling jealous and ashamed at this point, but he kept piling on saying how my sister refused to let him wear a condom while having sex and finally he showed them a picture of her bare butt with her parts of her pussy showing, i felt so humiliated but secretly i enjoyed, i went into the bathroom and jerked off thinking about my sister.

Has this kind of Incident ever happened with any of you ? Share some similar experiences or ask any questions.
[+] 3 users Like toxicwaste58's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Friends Disccusing about my Sister. - by toxicwaste58 - 30-04-2021, 01:41 PM