Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
I have off-days during Saturdays and Sundays. So on one bright Saturday after-noon; I again went to that isolated road to spy on some peeing ladies. On that day, at 1:30 p.m, to my luck, 4 women carrying water pots on their heads were going on that road. Two women were walking front and two women were walking behind them. Some 20m difference is there between the women walking front and the women walking behind. The two women walking front went off but the two women walking behind them stopped to the right side of the road suddenly. They did not go into the bushes fully. They just kept their one leg from the road on the bushes. Now both of them are standing beside each other very closely with water pots on their heads. One woman pulled her saree frontwards by catching it near her vagina and started urinating standing only without lifting her saree. She just bent her two legs backwards slightly. No one can notice that her legs were bent backwards. The second woman simply started urinating standing only without touching or lifting her saree. After they finished urinating, they just dusted their respective sarees and started running to catch other two women. Then after they went, I went near that place where they urinated. In that place, I saw their urine is flowing on the mud along with froth.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by jainam - 29-04-2021, 09:33 PM