Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
I would like share my views regarding pee habits of Tamil women. When I was in Bombay, quite often I could watch from my window, Tamil rice selling woment, carrying head load of rice in a container. Most of the time they used to just stand, partly bend their legs, raise their Sarees slightly and pee, right by the road side. (Of course no pussies, pubic hair could be seen). They never used to bother even if people are just passing behing them on the road. Pehaps they were thinking that no one could know that they are peeing. After finishing they would wipe their feet, which was wet with urine, with their petticoat, and walk away. (No wonder, I had even fucked one such rice selling woman, when I was alone in my house, and she herself offered her services for a petty price.)
Pee habits of Tamil women was further confirmed, when once I went to Selam (TN) and stayed in a hetel, which was just opposite to the Bus Station, across the road. Every time a long distance bus used to come and stop at the Bus Station, a lot of bus passengers (Ladies & gents) used to come out and relieve themselves, all of them standing, little away from the bus. As my Hotel window was very close to the bus station, I used to get the full view of the scene. Almost all the ladies, whether from poor or from well to do families used to follow the same technique, Stand, bend a little, raise the Saree and piss. What a wonderfull scene.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by sam5585 - 29-04-2021, 05:44 PM