Misc. Erotica Mom becomes Randi by Picornavirus
Bengali Mom Becomes Randi
Picornavirus
26 July 2010

https://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=871157

We lived in kolkata in a house on rent. The home rent was very high. My father also has to bear the tuition fee of my college. As an ordinary Clerk in a government bank, father sometime had so many financial problem that he could not even pay the rent of house. Our landlord, a 62 year old non-Bengali was generally a modest person. He did not even bother if baba (father) could not pay the home rent on time or making any delay to pay. But in the year 2003 father retired from his job and he found too tough to pay the high home rent. He sent a letter to the land lord that he wont be able to pay the rent for two months but he will pay it later.

But our landlord was not so convinced with this letter. He wanted his rent. So one day he came to our home. On that day I was reading in my room. Amzad Ali Khan (land lord) came at morning to our home. Baba was out to the market to buy some vegetables. Mom was busy in cooking. When the door bell rung maa stoped cooking and wnet to open the door. In home maa always wore low priced, old sarees (generally cotton sarees). In home she didn't even care to put the saree on her body in a careful way. She had worn a white blouse and a cream colored saree. Generally she wears saree 2 or 3 inch below her naval. Actually she has to wear in this fashion as most of the fleshes of her body seem to be gathered at the belly and midriff area of her body. While cooking she had to tuck her pallu in her belly and the belly is visible in a huge quantity. She was sweating. When she went to open the door she didn?t even think that some one else may stand at door except baba. So she didn?t care her saree to place at right places to cover her blouse covered big boobs and her huge belly. The strap of bra also came out on her shoulder. When she opened the door she was so surprised and unprepared that she has a very few time to gather her saree well at all over her body. The saree was almost falling from her shoulder to bring her boobs visible to Amzad. But she controlled it and put it right on her shoulder.

Amzad at first gave a broad smile to her and asked her "kaisee ho?" means ? how are you? Maa also returned him a smile on her face. I came to see that who was on the door. Seeing him I understood for what reason he had come to our home. He wanted his money in any way. Maa then offered him a glass of water. When she was going to keep the glass on the table the disaster happened. This time she could not help her pallu to stay on her shoulder. As she bent in front of Amzad to serve the glass the pallu (aanchol) fell down and my mother?s blouse covered huge boobs were visible to Amzad. I could see that his eyes became brighten with greed, with grasp. Soon maa put her saree on right place and tucked it in her belly again. After some time baba came back from market. He became also surprised by seeing Amzad in our room. He sat on a chair and ask the reason why he had visited in our home. Amzad told that for many years he had considered many times the payment of house rent to be late. Now he wanted all his money right now or otherwise he will throw us out side. Hearing this baba became afraid and kept pleading him to give him some time to gather some amount of money as he really does not have a huge amount of money in home with him.

But Amzad was not ready then to hear this answer. He repeatedly told baba that he wanted his money today. Baba then asked him to give him one day to leave this place as paying money is impossible for him now. Seeing baba in this position Amzad told him that he can give him a chance to gather his money. Baba asked him about it. Amzad then smiled and shamelessly told that he can waive two month?s rent if baba allows him to have my mother for one night in bed. Hearing this baba then burst in to fire.

He told him to get out of our house. Amzad them also become angry and ordered him to leave this place immediately or he will appoint some men to throw us out of this house. Baba suddenly got afraid and saw in my eyes and in my mother?s eyes. Maa then was crying too much. She was not even ready to hear this by her ear. She was so shocked that she ran into inside room and starts crying loudly. Baba asked some time to Amzad and go inside to make maa convinced for this proposal. Baba told her that it is just a matter of one night and then we can live again free of cost for at least two months. He told her to think about their son?s career that means about me. He told her that if they were wanting to make their son settled in life then they have to agree with this proposal.

The main surprise was waiting for me then when I hear that maa told Amzad that she is ready for his dirty proposal and then started crying again. Amzad gave a witted smile and told that he is leaving then but will come back at 9 p.m. he told maa that he wanted her for a full 10 hours night. Hearing this maa becomes so afraid that she burst in to crying. I was not able to help her then.

Nothhning was rest of the day. No one talked. Everyone was waiting for inevitable to happen. Dad could not me our eyes, mom was sad, and her eyes were red from all crying.

When the two sticks of clock touched 9p.m. Amzad came to our home. We have already finished our dinner. Amzad told mom to be ready to go to bed and ordered her to prepare a glass of hot milk for him. he went directly to bedroom. Maa told baba to sleep on sofa for the night. I could see that baba could not even look into her eyes not even in my eyes. He sat on sofa and maa went to the kitchen to prepare milk. She came out of kitchen holding glass of hot milk. when she entered the room, she tried to close the door. Amzad then ordered her to keep the door open that both, her son and her husband can see the legal bang of their mother and wife respectively.

"Let it be open"

"But..but..my son.."

"I dont want them to think that i ofrced you to do anything, it legal, and they must see that, everyone agreed to it."

Maa then had nothing to say as she know that her body was going to be explored by some one else other than her husband. She kept the glass on the table and stand in front of the bed. Amzad drank the whole milk. Then he at first took some time to see my mother?s red colored saree covered body. Maa was wearing a green colored blouse. I was so ashamed about the fact that my mother was going to be fucked by someone who was a 62 year old man. Amzad then stood up and took of his dhoti and kurta. Then he removed his underwear to become full nude. As an old man he had his hairs on body became white colored. Even the hair on the above portion of cock also had some white color in it. But his cock was not small or limp as with his age.

I was surprised to see that it is about 7 inches long still. Maa became afraid to see a big man naked in front of her. Amzad then told maa to suck his cock. Maa took his order as she has to. She sat on floor on her knees. And held his cock in her hand. Keeping her eyes closed she put the cock inside her mouth and started sucking it for almost 5 to 10 minutes. Amzad then hold the knot of her hair and untied it to fall upto her waist. It is nice to watch that my 39 year old mother is dancing her head front and back to suck a 62 year old cock. Amzad was moaning like ? aaaaaahhhhh ahh aaaiiiihhhhhhaaaaaaah uuuuufffffffffff , samita swettyyyyyyy love my cock randddddiiiiii, teri maaaaaa kiiii ohhhhhh.. then after some time he stop moaning as I can see maa is trying to keep that cock out of her mouth but Amzad stronfully held her head from back don?t allow her to keep it out side of her mouth. I could assume Amzad is cumming in her mouth like a flood,as some bit of cum came out of the sides of her mouth.

After some time he makes free my mother from her cock. Maa almost tried to vomit when her mouth is freed from his cock.

Then he took some time to gather his excitement and told maa to get ready to have the best fuck of her life. " saali teri marad neb hi kabh aaisi chodi nahi hogi tujhe. Aaj main tujhe phir se pregnant banaunga." Hearing this maa started crying and holding his legs to beg her to go away. But wicked Amzad laughed at this pleading and hold the saree pallu in his right hand and let it be fell from her shoulder. Then he hold the saree at the area of naval where maa tucked her saree in. maa then strongly hold her saree not letting him to pull it down from her waist.

But with some firm pull Amzad made maa take one or two round to open the saree. He then threw it off at a corner of the room. Maa then tried to cover her blouse covered breast with her hands crossing over boobs. It?s a very sexy scene to watch that my own mother is going to be bangd in front of my eyes in a legal way. I also become eager to see what my mother nude in front of an outsider. I then start masturbating.

He then gave a firm push on my mother shoulder to make her lay on the bed. Maa have all fear, shame in her eyes that come out as a form of tear. Amzad got in the bed and started unhooking her blouse buttons. In some time her blouse is being opened to a stranger to enjoy her big boobs.

Maa then covered her face with her hand in shame. Then Amzad almost tore her bra in excitement to have her juicy foot ball shaped boobs in his mouth. He at first take the right breast. At first he starts sucking the nipple like ---chhhhhhhhiiuimmmmmm ummmmmmm uhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmuccccccchh. Maa cried in pain =--- aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaa goooooooooo

Laaaaaaaaaagcheeeeeeeeeee aaaa chereeeeee daaaao naaaaa pleaseeee. Hearing this Amzad got more excited as he started to bite the nipples with his teeth. He almost want to make some biting marks on her boobs. As a I can see a pound boob flesh is between his upper and lower jaw as he is really biting them hard.

Maa was crying for help------ohhhhhh bhgobaaaaaaaaaannnnn bachaaaaaaaaaaoooooo aaammmmmmmkeeeeee keuuuuuu ----a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaar parchinnnnnnaaaaa. After eating those huge breasts Amzad moved to the midriff area of her body which I can say is the best part of her body. Most of the fleshes were gathered around the navel area and around waist that makes it having 2 or 3 folds in her belly. Amzad was really fondling her stomach then. he started licking the navel.

For this I can say mom reached at the immense amount of pleasure as she has closed her eyes and was biting her lower lips with her upper teeth. Amzad then untied the knots of her petty coat(saya) and pull it down. He was licking his lips by seeing mom?s vagina. He told that " abe randi aab mujh se aur raha nahi jata , tu jaldi se aapni dono paao upar kar de". Maa obeyed what he said and make her legs up a bit. He hold both the legs with in hands and trying to go in front of her cunt with his straight following cock. He then sat on knees and told maa to held his cock in her hand and place it just exactly in front of the hole of her cunt. Then he started to insert his cock into her pussy slowly. While it entered her pussy it give her lots of pleasure with so much pain as she was shouting like anything ------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhhoooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa goooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaamaaaaaai chereeeeee daaaaaaaaoooo. Aaaaaaaaaaa laaaaaaagheeeeeeeee.

After some time Amzad entered completely. Then he started moving it in and out slowly. It made maa so pleased as I can assume that she held his body with both of her hands firmly, caressing in his partly bald head. After some time Amzad stated fucking her badly, roughly as he was state of jumping and pumping in to her. Maa also respond to this as she kept her waist dancing in the rhythm and grasp his legs by her legs like a lizard. After 15 minutes of restlessly fucking Amzad told my mother " I am going to cum, please hold me firmly and be ready." He put all his loads of cum in to her womb by shouting like aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh samittttttttttaaaaaaaaaa sweeeeeetyyyyyyy, immmmmmmmmmmuuuuuum I lovevvvvvveeeee uuu.

Maa also started jerking like a fish that have come out of water. I can assume that both of them came like a flood. After this act they were so tired that Amzad could not even move from the top of maa?s body. They started lip kissing. And maa also this time responded well and gave him deep , profound lip kissing.

In that night Amzad fucked her twice and at the early morning Amzad give my mom a hard fuck in to her ass also.

After the first night mom was not so blunt, she was careful not to bring the subject again. But slowly everything changed. It started when next day after Amzad left to got to his home. In the evening mom came to dad and aksed me to leave them for sometime. I pretend to left but listend to what they were talking.

"Amzad ji said he wants me to come to his house."

"What? but it was only one night?"

"I know but he said, he wants me"

"Are you not listening to me, it was one time deal now it is over and I will find way to pay him."

"You dont understan...."

"What are you asking for the..?"

"I am not askking you, I am telling you, he want me to go to his house."

"What ? are you mad, what are you thinking?"

"I..i...HE said if i go to his home, we wont need to pay two more months"

"And you agreed?"

"What...I i It was you who made the deal"

"But you want to continue"

"I.. I dont know..."

"What .. you...you whore..you want ot be his slut"

"Please dont talik like that..."

Dad was loosing his temper, he was yelling at mom," what about his wife? wont she say something?"

"She wont be there, she is out to see her sister"

"What? I can't believe, you already planned for it, you slut.."

"Please dont yell at me."

"I will do what ever i want, you sliut...", dad raised his hands to slap her, but stopped, mom started crying and ran to bedroom and locked it from inside.

Dad was angry, and he just sat there not getting what was happening to family. At 5 o clock, a man came to house, he asked for mom, dad went to bedroom which was stillll locked. Mom did not open the door. he cam eback at door and told him. Man was persisteant and aksed him if he can try. then he went to door, and knocked.

"Samita ji, Amzad sent me to bring you to his house. Please open the door. and get ready, I am waiting for you please get ready and we will leave.

He came and sat on the chair. We waited for 15 minutes and then door opend and mom came out dressed in saree which she wears only on occassions, it was most expensive she had, she looked beautiful in that saree. She came and did not meet eyes with anyone. The man stood up and started to move out of the house. Mom started to follow him, and with any words she was out of main door. Baba sat there with his jaw dropped believing nothing happend just then. Then he sat there and started crying.

Mom did not come that night. Next day after noon, the door bell rang. Baba opened the door hoping it would be mom. But it was same man who came previous day. Baba looked around if mom was with him. But He was alone, and he has a bag with him. He handed the bag to him.

"Amzad ji sent this for you, He said Seema ji wount need them, so keep it." and he left.

Dad come inside and opend the plastic bag. Iwas mom's saree which she had when she left day before. It was not only sare it was everthing hs ehad, petticote, blouse, bra and her underwear. Dad was shocked, Saree was completely ruined. Her Underwear were sticky. I could ot believe they sent everything she had. Dad broke there.

Mom did not come that , not even next day, for the record she did not come for whole week. Finally the day she eneted the house with Amzad, followed by the man. Amzad came in sat on the chair, mom stood near him. Dad stood there not knowing what to say.

"I heard you yelled at her?"

"What are you talking about? She is my wife , and this none of your buisness"

"My buisness, she is my woman now, and you hurt her, you made her cry, what made you think you can rais hand at my woman"

"What..?"

"Say sorry to her bastard"

"I dont think.."

"I dont give damn about what you think, say sorry to her", he practically at him. Dad was frightnened.

"I i ammm sorry."

Mom burst into tear, Amzad stood up. Mom buried her face in his chest. he wrapped his arem around her. They remain like that for some time.

"Next time you make her cry, think twice, because you gonna pay for that, you listen me?"

"Yyyess"

"Good. Now I am leaving, now but remember what i say."

He leaned to mom and gave her kiss on her lips, very long kiss. Mom hugged him.

"Ok seema Now i must go."

Mom was not ready to let him go,"When we..again...", then she aroud her, dad was watching her, she did not complete her sentence but everyone knew what she was asking.

"Well we will have to wait until my wife goes again somewhere. this time It was for one week as I told you, but if you want I can come here."

Mom looked at dad, who dumbfolded. Mom satrted to speak,"i ..I .."

"Ok we can wait, if you dont want me to come here,"

"No, please come here when you can.", she practilcally panicked.

"I like it, I will be here soon. wait for me ok." he turned to dad, " And you, you are not allowed to touch her, until I come next time, you understand, this is you punishment to what you did.

Dad noded andd then he left. Dad was angry again,

"You knew you were going for whole week?"

"I i.. I..he told me"

"BUt you did not tell me?"

"I thought you...you...angry..."

"I damn well angry...you slu.., then he stopped , remembering what Amzad said, mom ran to bedroom and locked the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

For next three says nothing happpened, it was cold in the house no one talking. Mom made meal for us and that was it. Dad would taunt her about something. Mom did not say anything about the clothes she was in when she came with Amzad. It was expensive one. Fourth day the same man came at dooe. Mom opend the door. mom had some talk with him. She was passing dad, with bag in her hand, when he asked about he was at the door.

"It..was Rasool"

"Whoi?"

"Amzad jee's man."

"The man you send saree with?"

"Yyyesss"

"What does he want?"

"He he.. told me that Amzad ji will be be comig today"

"What? and what did you say?"

"Nothing"

"What is it in you hand"

"He gave it to me"

"What is in it"

"Inn...D..Dress"

"What? why?"

"He wants me to wear it today when he comes"

"What? I cant belive it"

Mom did not listen to anymore of his yelling she went to room and started getting ready"

After dinner door bell rang, Mom ran to open the door, she was in new saree, she was looking sexy, it was another expensive saree. whe she saw it was Amzad, they hugged, he kissed mom on door step. Then with out even looking at anyone they went ot bedroom. After soemtime mom came out, went to kitchen, she brought glass of milk, she entered the room. Amzad asked mom if wanted the door closed or open. She said that they better close it.

And she closed the door. Their voice could be heard from outside. Mom was very vocal, I saw there was big change between first night and this night. Mom had become more open with him, in a weak she was with him. Amzad was constantly disrespecting dad, mom wa agreeing with him. Like he was better lover than dad, bigger and more man.many time we heard mom say that she watned to be mother of his child. begging him to come in her and make her pregnant. never wanting to let him go. We even heard them confessing their love for each other. Dad went to sleep, but I listend to all talks. Before midnight voices stopped, I thought they were sleep, but after some time, Amzad came out of room and went to bathroom. againg entering the room he closed the door. Then after some more voice they were silent. Then everything went to silent. I agian assumed they were asleep. but then I listend the voice and recognised they were of mom crying, she was sobbing. Amzad was assuring her something, that he will take care of everything. then they finally drifted to sleep.

In the morning at four voices woke me up, again they were on it. he was fucking mom, again. They fucked on and off upto afternoon,mom came out of bedroom in a gown i had never seen, I could see she was wearing nothing under that. Then mom prepared lunch for him, he ate and he left. House was silent again. mom went her room and slept. She did not come out of room before evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night when we were having dinner, baba and maa had another argument.

"Why do we need to shift"

"He said, that would be bigger, and we can have our more rooms"

"But bigger house means more payment, how we are going to pay that"

"No we dont need to pay more, there will be no raise in rent"

"Why would he do that?"

"why..we..he just wanted to help us"

"Ha help..I can see that...he is taking advantage of us"

"he..no..he is good man, he..really wants to help us, he really care for us"

"Care for us or just for you?"

"He..ok he car for me ..what is wrong with that?"., mom almost yelled. this was the first time mom yelled at dad.

"What is wrong with that? he is using us for his own pleasure, he is taking advantage of our situation. and you ask me what is wrong with that bastard helping us?"

"He is no bastard, its not his fault if you can take care of anything, you dont make enough money to give your wife and son a decent life"

"What? you are taking his side?"

"I...I..why are you angry with me, you are the one who made the deal, to help our family, and now i am doing it happily you blames me for this all?"

"I made for one night with you, not about becomeing his whore"

"I..i..am doing what have to do"

"you dont have to whore yourself"

"Why keep calling me all those names..i cant....", mom again started crying. She left the living room.

Next day Rasool came to help us to shift the house. New house was bigger, and has more room. It was well furnished. While arranging the thing in house Rasool was asking which belongs to mom. And mom was telling him all her belongings, and those were being place in one seprate room, which was bigger one. While transferring her things, some man came to house, and asked where want to keep the new bed.

"We did not order the bed"

"No sir, this is the address, we were supposed to deliver the bed"

"I think..., dad could not complete his sentence. Rasool came from behind.

"In that room, the left one."

"Ok,", and the man went outside and then two men came with very new bed, it was place in room where mom's things were transferred. Dad was dumbfolded not knowing what to do. I think he finally understood what was exactly going on.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know already about seperate bedroom?"

"I think he might have mentioned it"

"Might have,? what happend to you? why did not you tell me anything?"

"I was not sure..."

"what?...", he did not have to say. Rest of the day was uneventful.

Amzad cam in the evening. mom greated him with enthusiasum. They kissed and hugged for long time. After we all had dinner.

"Did you like the new house?"

"Yes it is wonderful"

"and bedroom?"

"Yes it is...". mom stopped before saying anything whcich might create proble. But Amzad spoke.

"What isn't exactly like you told me you wonated it to be?"

"No it ..it is beautiful."

"Ok, anything else you want?"

"No... nothing..."

"Dont be afraid, you can ask for anything you want"

Mom did not say anything. He then turned to dad,"I want to tell you i am not going to charge you anything for this house, and wont stop you to fulfilll you husbandly duties, as long as she wants you to have her you can have her, what you do in my absence , wont be my buisness, but you wont force her for anything."

Dad nodded, and then asked.

"How long you think this is going to be"

"Well i already free you from two month rent, as long she wants I wont ask for any money"

"What if I pay you your money"

"Well that depends on her, as long as she wants. it will go on, when she stops rent starts, you have plenty of time to gather money, i am giving as much time as you want"

Then he stood up, he grabbed mom's hand, and before leaving, he said.

"But remember, you wont hurt her in anyway, I will try to be, good with you , as long as she is happy"

and then he dragged her to new bedroom. and closed the door. That was the start of Amzad staying lonegr and longer in the house. When evenr his wife, was not at home mom will go to his hoise and will return before his wife come back. Some time he would take her to movies. Mom was always looking forward to his visiting. But When she has to go his house she was more than happy.

One day mom asked dad if he wanted to sleep with her, dad had not had sex for long time, so he agreed. They did not have sex in mom's room, it was always in dad's room. From argumant i figured it out that mom asked dad to use condom. Dad was angry for that, but he yelled but nothing else. After sex with dad mom would go back to her room. It wnet on for three months.

Just after three days, I was coming back from tution, dad was not supposed to be at home, as i was passing through mom's room, i heard voices. Then i saw that door was little open and i could see they were in the room , mom's head was buried in his chest, his hands were around her,

Mom looked at him seriously, "Amzad, I can't do this anymore, we have to tell My husband the truth about us. I am begging you to marry me, if that is what it takes, I need to be with you all the time, every night."

"Hey! Sweetiepie, I'm the one who should have been begging you to marry me. You know right now it not possible, to marry, because of my wife, but being together, that can be done, its you who keep putting me off. We are almost too late but I would love to have a baby with you."

"Oh Aamzad, if you can make me pregnant I would love to have a love child with you. My doctors say I should have no problem with it."

I cant believe it, mom had been to doctor to discuss that if she could bear a child, not even discussed with father.

"Are you sure Lover, I will not endanger you in any way? I was almost worried about you when I had to send you to doctor.Is that when you asked them about this?"

"Oh i forgot to tell you, nurses were giggling when they knew what my problem was, initially they thought i was in some ****, but they kept asking me why I was so sore down there, how could I tell them , it was because of all the love you were giving me, when I told them that it was because of sex between me and my husband, one of them commented that my husband must be some selfish bastard who did not care about me but sex, then I almost lost it how could I have told them that it was me begging you to not to stop, so i just told them that we are trying to have a baby with no luck, then they checked me again if i had some problem, and told me, they say my body is as toned, as flexible, and as capable of child birth as any thirty-five year-old healthy woman." She giggled, "You are robbing the cradle, old man."

Amzad growled at her and stood, picked her up and carried her to her bed. He dropped her on her bed and started pulling his clothes off. She grinned and unfastened his belt while he worked on getting his shirt off over his head. Mom unzipped his fly and jerked his pants and undershorts down together. His large erection flipped up and brushed her cheek when she wrapped her arms around him hugging his bare belly. She laughed again and pulled her clothes off too. She heard Amzad suck his breath in rapidly as he looked at her body. He whispered, "Darling, you are the most delicious thing I have ever seen."

She pushed his nude body back on the bed. Her hands reached behind her and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her panties followed behind it. He sat on the side of the bed. he put his large hands to cup her ass cheeks and pull her towards him. His lips closed around an erect nipple and a jolt of sheer ecstasy shot through her to spark a jolt of rapture to the core of her body.

Amzad lifted her as he stood, slipping his hands outward along her thighs until her legs were spread widely. He adjusted her height so that his massive cock poked at the entrance to her pussy. Mom's head flopped back and she said, "Yes Amzad fuck me now, fuck me Lover, fuck me."

The feeling of his wide thick cock pressing it's way into her wet, hot pussy was one of total joy, she loved his cock.

For her,the wonderful cock slowly slipping into her vagina. Suddenly she screamed, "NO! PUT ME DOWN! You'll hurt yourself. Please put me down."

Amzad gently pulled his cock out and carried mom gently to the bed. He leaned forward and softly kissed her red lips. She felt him move between her legs and she rapidly spread them to accommodate his body. She guided his cock back to where she needed it. It slipped slowly inside her pussy.

----------------------

Mom grunted when Amzad's pelvis thumped into HER pelvis and bumped her clitoris perfectly. This big old man did it just right, hard enough to cause the flash of sheer joy to spread through her body and yet not produce a speck of pain. Amzad raised her by her thighs until her hips were bent beneath him and she was resting on her shoulders. He was plunging his thick cock straight down inside her. Her eyes and lips flew open as he ground his hips delightfully into her groin.

She felt her fluids gush out when his cock withdrew, then plunged back inside her pussy. She felt him shudder and knew he was starting to cum. Her body reacted to the knowledge that he was about to climax by causing her orgasm to start too. Moms vagina involuntarily clinched around his cock spasmodically a half a dozen times. She thought she could feel pulse after pulse of his hot sperm shoot into her cervix. She couldn't remember ever feeling so full of cum in her whole life. She could hear and feel him pump the fluids deep inside her body.

Amazad gently lowered her back on the bed keeping her hips elevated as he pulled his cock out of her and plunged his face against her pussy. I was sure that mom could feel the suction extracting some of the excess liquids from her vagina. His tongue was busy searching for gobs of his cum that were flowing out, then squirting them back inside her with his mouth. He lifted his head and smiled, "Sweetheart, hold your hips up while I shove a pillow under your rear end then run and get a towel, OK?" She nodded.

He put two pillows covered by the towel under her ass, then lay beside her and grinned, "I want my sperm swimming downhill for a while."

Mom smiled tenderly at him, "Darling, are you trying to impregnate me?"

"Yes I am dear, I have never wanted anything so much in my whole life."

"Dearest, I do not know why, but I have a strong feeling that you have succeeded. I feel as if I am pregnant. It is probably because I want it so badly."

Mom was planning have baby with Amzad,I never realized that they were too close, mom was taking desicison not only without asking Dad but not even telling him. Amzad woyld come at house, sleep with mom n her room. Sometimes they will just talk. Many times i came home,from tution when dad was not home, they would be sittng on sofa, his head on mom's lap, mom caressing his hair. So time I would sit there, we would watch tv together. Inbetween he would say something on her ears, then they would go to bedroom, Mom never refused him. Infact she was eager to have sex with him.

After few weeks it becoame regular, he would be daily be at house. One time he didn't come for two days, mom walked in house like zombie, frequently looking door, waiting for him. When amzad came mom ran to him, started to cry, and then, becaome angry with him.

"Why didn't you come, you didn't even infrom me?"

"I am sorry darling, I had to go out of town, Rasool also went with me, I did not know it will take three days"

"You don't know I was worried", mom was angry with him, for whole day, then after dinner, he wrapped his hands around her, in front of dad and me, while we were having dinner.

"Please , spit the anger, I will never do that again, I promise"

Mom didn't not say anything.

"OK, want to come with me for week vaccation, to Shimla?"

"Reall? A week?"

"A week"

"Fine, when?"

"We can leave tommorow"

"Ok alright,", then she kissed him. he turned to dad, we will be leaving tommorow. what could possibley dad say, so he didn't.

"After we come back, she will give you some good news"

I am sure dad was hoping that Amzad would leave mom. afer the trip. Little did he know.

They left for trip, next day, I heard them night before, talking, they were calling it their honeymoon. We spent whole week waiting for them to come back.

They came back exactly after tyen days. When they came back, it was clear they been to shopping there. Mom was looking like newly married woman. After coming back Amzad spent night at our home. next day he took mom to shopping again, they brought many baby items. Dad was curious seeing all that stuff. When Amzad left dad asked mom about what was this.

"These are for baby"

"baby? whose?"

"sorry i didn't tell you, I i am pregnant."

"What! you are.. this is... hi isn't it?"

"It is..is ...yes he is the father."

"How we are suppposed to take care of him, we already are debt and now.."

"He said you dont need to worry about it"

"Who?..oh...so he knows that too. you planned it on?"

Mom did not say anything.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom becomes Randi by Picornavirus - by elite1392 - 12-12-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi - by elite1392 - 12-12-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 12-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 12-12-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi - by elite1392 - 12-12-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi - by elite1392 - 13-12-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi - by Bhaiya Ji95 - 14-12-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi by Picornavirus - by Raj28 - 02-07-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Mom becomes Randi by Picornavirus - by Pmsex - 07-02-2022, 02:31 PM