True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day morning i got ready, mother knew where i was going, to buy my first brand new car, she was happy, then after talking to my mother i came back in my room, i was more excited to see my cousin sis again in skirt after long time, instead of excitement of buying car, i got ready said bye to my mother and drove to my cousin home, went up, cousin bro said me hello, his mother gave me congrats too, he was ready, he knew already his sister also coming, he said wah rajbir pehlay flat fir car bhee new. you are shining. i said buss bhai hard work paying off. i work in american express and make good incentives also. so making it all happen. a, i turned and saw his sister was behind me, she smiled and said hiii rajbir, she heard also our small talk. He said why she will go with us, i said in my heart salay gaandu, she is the one said me to take u, she said toe aur kya rajbir tumharee tarhan thodee na bhai. he always ask me to come also and i said yah i asked u so u can also have fun there. she smiled. her brother made stupid face. salaa moeta, ander say toe jal raha tha why i am progressing in life. my cousin sis said i am ready lets go, then she said me wait forgot perfume, she went back her room n i noticed her figure, she was wearing her long skirt black color with yellow tight top above, which was very tight and small, was making her breast shape big and round nice, ripe, she came out her room again, i saw her again in front of her mother n brother i was checking her figure, while her mom n bro were not looking me that time, i was thinking salee nay short skirt nahe pehnee but long mein bhee kamaal lag rahee hai, it was till her feet that black skirt and below she had high heels, her bro took my car key n went down n said me, join me down

i said coming bro u go, while my aunty and my cousin sis were talking , i was seeing my cousin sis figure nicely , she turned to use lipstick in mirror, she could see me from mirror now, i asked her mother aunty get me some water please, she went n i rolled my tongue looking at my cousin sis, her back was towards me. she was using lipstick on her soft lips, when she turned towards me my eyes only gone on her breast shape, i said slowly this yellow top is small for u and tight, she noticed my eyes were on her breast shape, she said its fashion, in front of her i said v sexy, i said v sexy while looking her breast, they were looking big in size top from outside, she went in her room instantly n by then her mom gave me water, then my cousin sis came back wearing her scarf which was covering her breast nicely, now i could not see anything scarf was covering those milky boobs, she smiled looking at me like she was saying me from her expression, now i covered my assets also, we went down then sat in car, her brother was driving, we were going Mitsubishi showroom, her bro was saying me yaar Raj u are crazy or what, who buys mitsubishi lancer, i looked at mirror of car n saw my cousin sis eyes, she was also staring in my eyes n smiling when her brother was asking me that, i said buss i like it, she knew i was buying because it was her choice, she was happy in some way, then he said your money your choice, saanuu kee, do what u feel, i said yah, then we reached showroom, my car was ready in 1hr, my cousin bro was dealing with papers n my cousin sis was standing with me, then i said her in her ears, why u not wearing pink short skirt , i told u to wear, she said not today, some other day, i said haan waisay bhee idhar pehan kar aatee toe poora showroom ka kaam bund hoe jaata, she said what u mean, i said i mean all would have stared at u only. good u wore this long skirt. short one only wear for me alone. she said shut up. i smiled and said but ismein bhee u looking v sexy, mostly all mens in showroom were staring u only, she said they are dogs, i said i am your favourite dog only, she smiled and i said her scarf pehanna zarroree tha, sab dhak liya i cant see what i want to see, she showed me anger face, shut up my brother is nearby, stop being shameless

i said issay ghar drop kar kay we will go together alone, she said where, i said jahan u want to go, she said i dont want to go, i said ice cream khayngay na, she said take my bro also then, i said he is kabab mein haddi, she smiled, i said kiss kar lunga on your cheek right now, u looking so hot, she hit my hand n said thapad bhee idhar hee khaogay fir. i got quiet and was just staring her, some boys in showroom were looking at me how i was talking to her so closely. when she hit my hand, one showroom boy knew what i was up to. when he stared at me then he gave me a dirty smile, he came near me and said sir u n mam can sit there inside cabin if u want, i knew why he said like that, i said yah we will, she followed me n i showed him thumb sign like a thanks for understanding that what i was doing n wanted, he went back after closing the door, she sat next to me, i said her bahut sexy lag rahee hai yeah black long skirt bhee, chotee pehnate toe aur hot lagtee, she said control, i said your bro is outside cant listen now, i said her remove your scarf na please, she said nooo my god, i said no one here, see empty room, she said dont be stupid ok, i was staring her small lips which were so pink because of her pink shiny lipstick, i said flavor walee lagay karo lipstick she smiled, i said then i will take u ice cream parlor in new car tonight, she said why night, we will go in evening, i said nahee night mein its much better to go, she said hmm but i cant go late, mom wont allow, i said by 7pm only, then i told her because of u came here to buy lancer n u cant go ice cream parlor with me. she smiled n your brother thinking i am a fool buying Lancer, he dont know his beautiful sister told me to buy it, she blushed n said u r mad, we got informed car was ready, we came out after payment and my new car was outside, my cousin bro was sitting next to me and i was driving, we reached home, i wanted to have lunch in there home but my aunty said we will come your home with u, then my aunty and her daughter came with me to my home, my cousin brother went to his own work somewhere, my cousin sis , her mom, me and my mother, we all were happy, talking laughing and i was there with them too, my eyes were on my doll only, she knew also i was staring her most of the time, then my mother forced them to stay there that night, i also got happy, that my cousin sis will stay here tonight, she was making excuse no masee we never came with clothes, i said stay here its ok, i can take u home, we can get clothes, my mother said also same and then her mom also said yah u go with Raj in his new car and get our clothes, we will stay here tonight, i was happy, she made some face but now had no choice, we came down, i said her to drive, she said no no i cant i am not good yet in driving, i insisted her to drive n she agreed, she was really liking it but after few min little touch she made to a man on scooter, we stopped , that scooter guy saw new car got dent, i abused him to make him culprit for that touch with his scooter but he ran away, by then my cousin sis was feeling so bad, what i did i am so sorry, dent happen on car because of me n u just bought it what your mom will say, my god, i said its ok, nothing big its insured, she said still its not nice, i dont want bad words from anyone, i said i am not telling anyone, i will say it happen because of me just relax, then i came to driving seat and she sat next to me. i was driving n took her home, she went upstairs opened lock of her apartment, she was feeling v upset due to that dent on my new car now because of her, i was enjoying with her guilty expressions, she went inside her room saying me let me wash my face, she went in her room. locked door, i was outside having water in kitchen, then she came out after 5 min, in kitchen said u want tea i will make for us, i noticed she was not wearing her scarf right now to cover her breast shape, i said yah make and went beside her after 2 min of seeing her moves n that hot gaand shape, my lun got instant hard on after seeing her breast shape from side view as i was standing next to her, i wanted to place my hand on her soft ass but i waited for right time, i whispered in her ears, why never wear short skirt for me today, she said i will wear for u alone not in front of so many low level people there, i said who low level, she meant car sales mens, i got so happy and excited when i heard from her mouth that she will wear for me, i could not believe that this arrogant bitch said like that to me, i was shock with her soft attitude towards me today. maybe she was impressed by me now. how i am self made, listening that from her. i went behind her as i got more horny now and started to touch her ass with my hard lund, it already became a loeda in my tight jockey big loeda and i was making her feel it, i wanted her to know that i am hard down there now, almost made her felt for 2 min my cock that time, she never even moved an inch or tried to move away also. i knew salee feel toe kar rahee hai. though agar naked lund feel karwata toe zada mazaa aata par fir bhee i knew feel toe mila hai issay. sirf khada lund iskee gaand par rakh kar over her skirt i was standing behind her. till she made tea. she said tea ready and signal me to move back, i had no choice but to move aside, she looked in my eyes and went in her room, i smiled and followed her like a dog and thought salee aaj toe mood mein hai, yaa maybe she was giving me liberty thinking all that i did for her today and even she fucked my Brand new car with a big dent also, maybe was making up for me, i thought all that , then went in her room, entered and she was sitting on bed told me have tea.

i took a cup, we were sipping, i was looking in her eyes in between, she started to laugh at me, saying your new car got dent haha aur doe mujhay chalanay ko, bicharaa Rajbir, first day hee unlucky hoe gayee car yeah, she was making my fun and i said its ok just make it up to me now, wear your short skirt , she looked at me for few seconds like dont know what i said. She knew i really desperately wanted to see her in short skirt. She was staring in my eyes too. She got up from bed, left her tea cup in kitchen, came back, opened her wardrobe took out her white short skirt and some light color blouse kind shirt, then went to bathroom, i was silently sitting on her bed seeing what she doing. after 5 min she came out wearing it, it was v short even above her knees as she was wearing heels on her feet, i was just shock how sexy she is looking, i said her if u want u can damage my car again but just make it up to me like this always, she smiled shut up idiot, i was sitting on bed and said her turn, she turned and i made her walk, i cant tell the condition of my loeda that time, she was standing in front of mirror to see her skirt and i could not control myself anymore, i got up from bed left tea cup on tray and started to take her pics, clicked so many pics, made her turn and click her back, front every where, dil toe kar raha tha iskee skirt kay ander bhee camera daal kar iskee pantie kee photo bhee kheenchun , i said open this shirt top u wearing. She said whattt. I said i mean open mutlab open the knot and pull it all down. She said ohh, she opened the knot and pull it all down, straight, then i clicked her more pics. She was looking super hit, her white creamy thighs i just wanted to bite them, felt like licking them all.
[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 27-04-2021, 06:24 PM