True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Monday mrng i had work again, i got ready for office, same routine, came home by evng, spoke to shanky to see if he is still ok, he was fine, then sms my cousin sis also, she never replied, so i called her, she picked up phone, i said her hi ,then started conversation by making an excuse of diwali gift, she said i dnt need anything thanks, i said but its diwali after few days i have to get u something so better u tell me your own choice thing or i will buy some sexy short skirt for u, she said shut up i dont wear much short clothes, i said u can wear only at home, no need to wear outside, she said will see, usually i wear what i feel like. abhee skirts ka mood nahe. i said how about Jump suit for u, she said i have many clothes thanks, dont need anything, then i was in no mood to let her go, so i said, u dont want to learn how to drive car, i will teach u, she said yah i told u but u were busy, many weeks back we had conversation about it, i said i remember thats why toe i said it now, she said ok then when u can teach me, i said now is good too, she said ok n i said madam but nothing i teach for free u know right, she said acha bachu. so u want fees from me. i said yah of course. she said how much is your fees mr, i felt in my heart salee ko bol dun smootch dae dae fees mein. i said buss ek small hug aur web cam view. she said sudhray nahe tum huhhh. i said no dog cant be changed ever, she smiled and said ok dog as u say, i did not wanted to made her angry with me so just asked her normal thing, i changed clothes and used some perfume and mouth freshener, then reached her home, went upstairs, her bro was not at home, mother was there, i said hello aunty ji , aunty said so u teaching her how to drive now, be careful ok, i said dont worry aunty ji, your daughter safe, she came as well, said me hello Rajbir, i said hi to her, we went downstairs, she was wearing her tight black pants and tank top yellow color , which was also sleeve less, her mother said wear jacket above this top, as it is v thin and with sleeveless arms she was looking v sexy in it, i was only staring at her and she went back in her room came with a jacket above it, jeans jacket, we went down, she had pony tail that time , i was first teaching her basics, then i took her to an empty ground where mostly no one use to come, there i made her sit on driving seat and taught her basics about clutch, break and gear, race combination, i placed my hand above her hand which was on gear and now she started to drive, it was getting dark outside, so i turned on inside lights also to see her figure, almost 30min i made her drove on that ground, she was enjoying too and laughing as well while driving, it was fun for her, after that i said her now lets go home, we will do this whenever i have time

she came on passenger seat by then and i came on driving seat, it was dark outside and that ground was still empty, so while sitting there my mind again got vulgar thought, she said let me drive till home, i said abhe nahe, wait few more days, she said u so nice, so politely u teach me, my brother use to shout on me, so i left learning that time, i said u are so sexy student, i am lucky, she blushed and seeing that opportunity, i said remove this jacket, she looked at me in shock way. like what i said her. i knew yeah khud toe utaraygee nahe jacket. i moved and grabbed it and from behind her neck pulled it down, was taking it out from her arms, she knew what i was up to, i wanted to see her in that tank top only, without protesting much or any resistance, she let me remove it and i place it on back seat of car, she covered her breast shape now with her hands. she never said anything while i removed her jacket myself. i got her by surprise.

i was staring her sexy breast shape badly with my eyes, then placed my finger on her lips, she looked at me n said rajbir what u doing. relax , i was rubbing my thumb on her lower lip n said remove hand let me see, she did as i wanted n with my thumb i was trying to open her lips again to make her suck my thumb, i knew she has a wild women hidden in her somewhere, by that thought and while staring her breast shape, i just pushed my thumb in her mouth, she was like uhhmm i said relax, i was staring her breast shape , wanted to pull that tank top down from between and make her breast come out in bra but i could not still, did not had that courage still, i said her u are so beautiful, u are my doll, she laughed a bit while my thumb still in her mouth. i said her to lick my thumb, she started licking my thumb by then, i was shock yeah salee toe choos rahee mayree unglee. bhen kee loedee hai ander say. i got lost in that paradise feeling for a minute and she slight bite me on my thumb and i did painful reaction but did not took my thumb out of her lips, i said look in my eyes, she was staring in my eyes and i slide little more in her mouth, making her tongue touch my thumb feel it nicely. tried to grab her tongue, she used her hand to take my thumb out of her mouth. it was all wet with her spit, first i took it in my mouth straight and licked it in front of her. she was like chee chee. you are an idiot and gave me soft slap on my shoulder.

salee playful hee thee abhee bhee. i was like wah raj today your lucky day. i asked her whats your bra color inside, she said i dont want to say lets go back, i smiled and came little close to her, i was having that feeling like she is a bitch, after that shanky episode and i should treat her like one, that gear was coming in between us but i was v close to her and grabbed her pony tail from behind opened it, her hairs all got open , i held them tight from behind, she said oucchhh aahhh Rajbirrr, i pulled her face little up by grabbing her hairs tight and straight away kissed her neck, her white neck i was licking with my tongue, she said leave, enough, i licked it for almost 1min very wildly her neck, sucked it , behind her ears also put my tongue in that one min, then said her u are so tasty i feel like eating u, she got little angry by then and said its no joke, stop, i smiled and she said stop smiling, dont do this, i dont like, i said i just wanted your taste once, its not first time i licked u, she said shut your mouth idiot. dont forget i am cousin there should be limit between us, i said i know cousin hee hoe par real toe nahe hoe na, i licked your back, saw u in bra, toe koi pehlee baar toe nahe kar raha. she said be in limits ok. dont make me angry rajbir or else fir last time kee tarhan i have to call your mom. i went back on my seat. i just wanted to make her remember that what i already did with her, so she should not feel its something new and she should come back on same track where she was. par salee nay fir mom kee dhamkee dae kar mujhay control mein lay liya but i felt good after licking her soft neck skin, kya fragrance thee iskee. mazaa aagaya tha itnay mein hee, jiss din chuut milaygee iskee uss din toe janaat naseeb hoe jaaygee. then she said can u drop me now, i said ok ok let me drop u

so after licking her neck, i felt good too, i looked at her in between also, smiled at her, i knew she know i want her in bed and it was a matter of time to break her now and bring her under me, i said her later i want u on web cam, she said no not today, i said but i need my fees, she said u already took that, dont u, i smiled and said it was tasty too, she said shut up now, when her home came, i said tomorrow same time will come ok, she said ok but please if u will do this again then no need to teach me, i said ok tomorrow only will see on cam fine, she said no camera seeing also ok be a good boy and dont behave , i said how to behave u are too sexy also, she said uufff n jumped off car to go her home, i smiled and she went upstairs, i came home, had dinner, watched some movie and slept.

next day i called her in evening after i came from office, i told her lesson for today if u want i am free, she said no i dont want from teacher who misbehave i will learn from driving school, i felt little bad but said ok i dont need anything in return i swear, i will come and teach u professionally, she took a pause for few sec and said ok then, lets see, i said bye to her and said my mom i am going to my aunty home to teach my cousin driving, she said why u teaching, she could have learned from outside, are u there servant, every time want to do things for them, i said mom its ok, no problem i am free also, my mother never wanted me to get used by my any relative so she was like this but in my heart i said, u dont know mom what i want there, my barbie doll is there and i can do anything to get her, then i went to my cousin sis home, i honked when i reached her home, she came in balcony and said i am coming with her hand sign, she came sat in car, i said drive from here only to that open ground, she said naa baaba i am not that perfect yet, i said its ok, drive, she was nervous but i made her drive, i came to passenger seat and saw she is wearing her normal pink tights capri and white top, nice and simple, i was only seeing her white arms and that breast shape, then focused on her neck which i licked yesterday, she said help me in gear, i place my hand above her hand on gear and helped her, we reached that open empty ground and i taught her for almost 30 min nicely v professionally there, she really liked it and learned nicely also, she could see i was teaching her v professionally without focusing on her figure much, after we finished her learning lesson, i came back to driving seat and told her small good news, tomorrow i planned to buy new car, she was like really wowww , which one, i said tata safari, she said oh that big truck kind, i laughed haha and said yah same one, she said oh i like long ones not truck shape ones but good for u, i was looking at her in her eyes in that sunset time of evening and her fragrance was going in me as she was sitting just next to me, her pink tights were making her thighs so hot shape, i was getting horny even though i came there with a thought of not touching her today or being bad as i wanted to make good impression on her today but again i was loosing my self control will in front of her sexy figure, i said her then which one u like, which car, she said i like mitsubishi lancer

i said oh but that one has average issue, she said i like it still, if i had money i would have bought that one for me, i said ok, i was getting so horny looking at her so i said her that time to impress her then i will buy lancer, if u like that, she smiled no u dont need to, buy the one u like, i said whats the point of my choice, after all u will sit in it with me and i will take u everywhere as your driver, she laughed haha yah thats true u are my driver always, she said i dont know why i am learning to drive then, my brother dont even let me touch his car, i said so what, u will drive my car, she said this one, i said no, this one will go on exchange, new one u drive also, she said really u will let me drive sometimes, i said anything for u, a beauty like u, she said no its ok, i am happy even u offered me to drive. i dont want to drive new car, u just be my driver only and she laughed haha, i smiled and said as u say maam, so tomorrow u will come with me, will take u to showroom of Mitsubishi, she said i can come i am free as always, she said we can take my brother also if u want, he is a car guy too, i got paused and said brother why, i made a funny face like whose name she took, she said stop making that face, he is my elder brother and your cousin also, i said ok if u want, she said u inform him ok
i said ok will do later, tomorrow i am taking off from my office, will come to fetch u and your brother, she said i am happy with your success in your work, i am the one who force u to study in your school days, i said yah u r my favourite and i will take care of u forever, she was looking in my eyes and i was in hers, she said ok thats good u should take care of your cousin sis, i knew again in my heart why she said cousin sis thing to make me remember that she is my cousin n i should stop thinking wrong but i said yah i am dog of my cousin, she got a nice rebuttal from me of what she was trying n when i used dog word, she removed her eyes from my eyes and said u really something huh, i stared at her figure again and it was getting dark, then i turned on the light inside car to look at her nicely, she said lets go now, i said not now, let me be with u more, she said and do what my dog

i got provoked now listening that, i thought salee randee abhee cousin cousin kar rahee thee ub dog par aagayee, bhenchodee bahut chalu hai tu bitch, i said do means, we cant do anything here in this small car except a hug, she said we should not do anything anywhere actually except talks ok Mr rajbir, i smiled and said thats not possible for your dog, she smiled and same time i got a call from Shanky, i did not wanted to pick in front of her , she said why he calling u now, i thought u stopped talking with him, i said he said me sorry already so i forgive him, i picked up and said hello how are u, shanky said where are u bro, i said nothing just busy office life u know, my cousin snatched phone from me and said him hey why calling him also, u broke my trust, dont call him also, she disconnected, then i said to her he said sorry to me, why u behaving like this, forgive him, i called him back and said shanky sorry bol dae yaar, he said give her phone, then shanky said her sorry, she said its ok now but i dont want to be your friend, shanky said her give me a chance i am not that bad like u thinking and by then she gave me phone, i said him shanky give her time, she will be your friend again dont worry, she looked at me in anger face when i said that to him, shanky said Raj bhai u r with her now n u did not even told me, i said kaisay batata abhee abhee toe nikla, he said acha bhai mayree dostee karaa dae issay dubara, i said give her time, then he asked is she listening, dur baithee hai na, i said haan, he said lagta hai gadee mein hai with u, i said haan woh hee hai, then he said Raj bhai i wnt to fuck this bitch

i said again patience rakh, pehlay mayra hoenay dae, he laughed and said haan u take her first, virgin hai yeah, then u pass her to me, i said haan bola toe tu hee karayga baad mein woh kaam uska, he got relaxed and said abhee kya kar rahay hoe iskay saath, i said kuch nahee zadaa, halka fulka chalta hai apna aaj kal, then shanky said salee kay brown nipples hai jab iskee bra u will open then check, i said haan woh mein check karunga bhee aur khaunga bhee usko achay say, then my cousin sis said, hang up karo ub, cut his call, i gave her a signal wait, i said my cousin sis again be his friend only, he is not a bad guy, she said shut up rajbir and she snatched phone from me again n said shanky, we cant be friends again, dont tell rajbir to convince me, she gave me phone back n i smiled n said shanky salay bola na tujhay wait kar, maan jaaygee, she was stun looking at me how i said in hindi maan jaaygee word, then i said chal ub kaat taa hun, i disconnected n she said can u stop keeping friendship with him n what is this maan jaaygee, i am older then u, where is respect, i said oh did i said like that, woh in hindi mein kabhee kabhee hoe jaate hai mistake, i meant maan jaaogee, she said i dont want any friend ok rajbir n if u want his friendship then keep it but dont tell me, i said ok baaba stop being upset, i wont say, then i drove her for her home, salay shanky kee wajah say her mood got bad that time
so i did not made any move on her and just let her go that time her home, i came back had dinner, called my cousin bro informed him about what i am buying tomorrow, he got excited and wanted to come also with me, then i sms his sister, i will come to fetch u by 11am , she said ok, i said i will be happy if u wear skirt tomorrow, the one which i bought u on your birthday, it was like school girl skirt little above knees, white and one in grey color, short and she replied goodnight only to me, later i watched some movie and slept
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 27-04-2021, 06:21 PM