Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Ending

As we stood there, pressed against each other, I became moreand more aware of my mother's lush body, of her large breasts mashed against mychest, of the pressure of her warm stomach against me, of the feel of her plumpwaist under my fingers, and of the expanse of meaty ass just below where myhands rested. I pulled my head back a little, and then my Amma did the same,and she looked up at me. Our eyes met, and I felt a surge of passion and lustthat made my knees weak. My mother was breathing very heavily, and her fingerswere digging tightly into my back. I leaned my head down, slowly getting nearerto my Amma's face, our eyes never leaving each other, and as our faces drewcloser, it was as if we were communicating without words. First a question, andthen the answer, yes, yes, and yes. My lips parted slightly as they neared mymother's lips, and then I could feel her hot breath on my face. We stared intoeach other's eyes, and my mother’s hands tightened convulsively. I held my positionas long as I could stand it, feeling the desire to kiss my mother grow strongerand stronger until I could no longer withstand its force. With a groan, Ilowered my lips onto my mother's mouth, and she moaned into my mouth as ourlips met, searing me with the heat of her desire.

We kissed hungrily, deeply, our mouths opening wide,pressing against each other, our tongues sliding out and then meeting, swirlingaround each other, wrestling, sucking and slipping over each other. We breathedheavily through our noses, not wanting to let our mouths come apart for even amoment, and then, as it had last night, the conscious knowledge that it was myvery own mother I was kissing swept over me, and it made the passion of ourlovers' kiss intensify until it felt as if the only thing in the universe thatcould satisfy me was my own mother's mouth on mine, her tongue pressing andplaying with mine.

My hands slid down from my mother's waist as we continued tosuck hungrily at each other's mouths. Her hands were roaming all over my back,sliding back and forth over my skin, from my waist to my shoulders. I felt myhands slide down onto the wide, soft cheeks of her ass, and I spread my fingersas wide as I could and then tightened them into my mother's flesh, lifting herslightly as I pulled at her buttocks. My mother gasped into my mouth then, andas I continued to pull hungrily at her ass, she began to kiss me even moreurgently, our faces cocked to the sides so that our wide-open mouths couldpress completely against each other, the breath whistling in and out of ournostrils a counterpoint to the wordless moans that we both had begun to emit.

My mother's ripe body felt like heaven to me. This heavenlybody was what I had hungered for without knowing it, this motherly curves whichignited my desire into a screaming incandescent lust. I kissed her back,driving my tongue into her mouth, swirling it around her tongue, invading hermouth and then withdrawing, forcing her to suck my tongue back into hers. Myhands pulled at her ass, spreading her open, her stance widening slightly, andthen my mother pulled her head back from mine, our mouths slowly separating,saliva strings hanging between our lips.

"oh, god," my mother groaned. "I can'tbelieve how good you feel."

"Me too, Amma," I panted. I let go of her buttocksand my Amma sank down back from her tiptoes. My hands went to her waist, and Ijust looked at her. Her lips were red with passion and still parted moistly. Istepped back and her hands went to my waist and then as I stepped back again, Icaught her hands in mine. She smiled. I continued walking backward, pulling mymother with me until I had her standing with the back of her calves against thesofa. I then let go of her hands and then, my hands on her shoulders, pushedher gently down into a sitting position on the couch.

My mother looked up at me. She was sitting on the edge ofthe couch, her hands on the edge of the seat cushions. Her black hair hungdown, framing her face.

"Oh, Amma," I said tenderly. I knelt in front ofher, pushing her legs apart, and then I put my hands on her thighs. She gasped.I scooted forward on my knees, and as I did, I slid my hands along her thighsuntil I felt the soft roundness of her stomach. I slid my hands around the sideof her belly, pressing myself forward against her, then slid my hands furtherand down to her hips where they pressed against the sofa. My stiff cock waspressing at my boxers, and as I scooted as far as I could go, I felt mythrobbing penis press against my mother's lower belly. I slid my fingersunderneath her heavy hips, spreading them wide to catch as much of her body inthem as I could, then I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers.

"Ungh," she moaned as I pulled at her butt,grinding myself against her. Our lips pressed tightly against each other, butour kiss was almost chaste this time, just our lips pressing softly together.My mother's arms came up to encircle my neck, and I slid my right hand out fromunderneath her and lifted it to her soft huge tit, cupping the outside of theheavy curve over her blouse in my palm, and as we continued to press out lipstogether, I lifted her breast in my hand, supporting the heavy titflesh in myhand.

"Oh, god," I groaned. The feel of my mother'sbreast in my hand was magical. It was plump and swollen and soft, and I slid myhand over the front of it, my fingers moving easily over the thin material ofher blouse. I kept her tit pressed up against her chest as my hand moved overthe front until I felt her stiff nipple underneath my fingers despite the twolayers of cloth. I pushed the nipple up, too, bending the stiff nub of fleshupward into the meat of her breast.

"Ungh," my mother cried out, her lips pulling backfrom our tender kiss. "Oh fuck, baby, do you know what you are doing toyour mother?" She hissed as I let her nipple spring back forward, thengroaned deeply as I used my thumb and fingers to pinch gently at her nipplethrough the two layers of cotton . When her nipple popped free of my grasp, my Ammacried out. "Oh, fuck, baby, oh fuck! What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing that you aren't doing to me, Amma," Ianswered. I reached my hand up and began to fondle her chest and cleavage andthen again her stiff nipple, pinching it and rolling it between my thumb andfingers, and my Amma pushed me back from her a little as I continued to rub andpush at her swollen tit, and she started to run her hands over my shoulders andchest, the satiny touch of her fingers inflaming me just as much as the feel ofher squishy motherly breast in my hand. I reached my right hand up, my lefthand still pulling rhythmically at her right hip, and as I ran my fingerslightly down her neck to her left shoulder, my Amma leaned forward and put herhead against my left shoulder.

"Oh, Kanna" she murmured against me, her handssliding down to move over my chest and waist, coming closer and closer to thewaistband of my boxers, but never quite touching it.

I moved my hands down to her belly and caressed her softflesh.

"Oh, God, baby," my Amma moaned into my shoulder."Prakasshhhh" Her hands slid around me and I could feel herfingernails scbanging gently up my back until my Amma clung to me, her armsunderneath my armpits, her hands curling up to clutch at my shoulders.

My hands went up and I tried in vain to undo her bra. “Yes,Kanna, wait, let me” she murmered huskily.. My Amma sat up and looked into myeyes. Her hands withdrew from me, and she lifted her fingers to the brassierehook. With a sexy smile she unbuttoned it and let it fall revealing a white brainside. She smiled at me, and I grabbed her fingers in my left hand and thenlifted them to my mouth, and as I kissed her fingertips, I straightened up andthen reached up and slid my hand down inside my mother's blouse, diving betweenthe outside of her left breast and her arm. Her hands went to her back and as Ilifted her blouse she undid her bra. My Amma groaned as my fingers slid downover the smooth outside of her tit, moving the bra cups aside. And then Icupped my fingers underneath the heavy sac, and began to lift it. My mother wasgroaning and moaning at the touch of my fingers on her breast, and her eyeswere closed, all her senses trying to focus on the feel of her son's hands onher body, touching parts that they normally shouldn't. Her hands had sunk torest on the couch beside her.

"I love you Amma," I said urgently, and I bentforward and planted a soft kiss on the top of her left breast which bulged outfrom her undone blouse and bra.

"Oh yes, my boy," she replied passionately,"I love you too, and I want you to see me…. “

I peeled off her blouse and she sensuously removed bra.

There they were, magnificent and sexy, proud and round, heaving as she breathed, herpebbly brown aureole and her nipples, puffy and stiff. I bent down, unable totear my eyes from the round heaviness of my mother's breast, from the largebrown aureole almost three inches across. I kissed her fat tit then, on the topand my mother hissed. I kissed it again, my lips open this time, and I placedmy tongue against the smooth flesh of her boob. My Amma moaned, and she liftedher left hand and placed it against the back of my head.

"Yes," she urged.

I licked at the skin of her breast, tasting the tang of herflesh, and then I began to move my mouth down the front of her massive tit.

"Ungh, yes," my Amma cried as my mouth drew closerto her nipple. "Oh, yes, baby, like that!" Her fingers tightened onthe back of my head. My lips slid down over the granular surface of heraureole, and I licked hungrily at it, causing my mother to groan. I pressed mytongue against my Amma's boob, my mouth open, my lips resting against hertitflesh, and I slowly swirled my tongue down to touch her stiff nipple. As Ireached it, I slid my mouth down over her breast until it was centered on mymother's nipple, and then as she gasped and writhed, began to slurp and suckleat the stiff knob of flesh. I placed both my hands on my Amma's breast, one oneach side, and as I suckled at her tit, I cupped the squishy flesh gently inboth hands, holding it in place in front of me, keeping her boob in place as Ilicked and slurped hungrily. I opened my mouth and tried to draw in as much ofmy mother's breast as I could, pulling the soft flesh into my mouth until hernipple touched the back of my tongue, and still I sucked at her, almost mewlingwith the satisfaction that sucking my mother's breast was giving me. My Ammawas crying out now, writhing from side to side as I licked and sucked at her.

"Oh, baby," my Amma said, over and over, as if shewas stuck on repeat. "Oh baby, oh baby..."

I moaned against her warm titflesh and my mother shudderedin response. Her hands were on my waist now, and I could feel her pulling andtugging at the hem of my boxers, sliding her fingers underneath, pulling themaway from my waist, and then sliding back and forth inside them, her coolfingers reaching lower and lower, sliding over my hips and ass. My cock waspulsing in time with my heartbeat, even more rigid than the night before ifthat were possible.

"Amma," I groaned into her great teat. "Oh, Amma,I can't believe how good your hands feel, Amma."

"I know," she replied. "Your touch feels likefire; I just want to you so much!" Her hands were pushing down now,sliding the waistband of my boxers down over my ass.

I pulled my head back and let her nipple slip from my mouth,watching her tit bounce as it settledback against her. I looked up at my Amma and saw only love and passion in hereyes. I reached up and cupped her face in my hands and then drew her lips tomine and gave her a fierce kiss. She kissed me back hungrily, and our tonguestouched. As before, as we continued kissing, our mouths opened wider and wider,and we slurped and sucked at each other like wild animals, overcome with theforbidden passion and lust coursing through us.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2021, 12:24 PM