Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Mother wants love and son is more than happy

I groaned “Oh Amma, yes, yes, I, I want to, I want to loveyou, I can’t believe, that, that”

She kissed me again hard, her tongue pushing into my mouth.She breathed “that your Amma will want to make love to you”. I groaned andkissed her back and my hands crept under her saree to squeeze her naked midriffeliciting a groan from her.

My mind reeled. Did my Amma want to go all the way with me?I felt slightly disgusted with my eagerness about the possibility. I wanted tocringe with shame, but the rest of me just wanting to keep touching thisbeautiful woman, to keep caressing her soft smooth flesh and to feel her warmsoftness pressed against me. She moved back and with an action full of graceand raw sensuousness let her pallu fall down from her shoulders, revealing herheaving bosom held tight under her blouse. I hesitated. I looked into her eyes,which shone with love and more.

“It is ok, it is ok Prakash” she murmered “that is what Iwant, my love” . My mother pulled myarms around her, and to my surprise, she placed one hand on each heavy breastsover her blouse. Her hands stayed on top of mine, and she sighed withcontentment looking at me with a smile. I stayed still, afraid to move and somehowupset this magical scene. My fingers slowly stretched out, and I could feel howbig her breasts were, with much more her breast outside of my grasp thaninside. I could feel her big stiff nipples underneath my palms, even though twolayers clothing and as we sat there. I began to ever so gently flex my fingers.Even though I was barely moving, I knew my mother could feel it, because shegasped in a small breath, and then her hands pressed gently against mine,pushing them against her big boobs, and then she started to pull my hands insmall circles, my fingers softly grabbing at her teats, and her stiff nipplesbending under the pressure of my palms. I squeezed unable to control, elicitinganother groan from her

"Amma-" I began.

"Shhhh. It's okay." she said softly. "Justrelax." Her hands left my hands and then I felt them on my upper thighs,and I continued to caress her bosom. Shecaressed my thighs, moving up. "Yes, baby," she said in a softmotherly voice. "That's nice." Her hands increased their pace on mythighs.

I continued to love her breast with my right hand while Imoved my left hand down until it was rubbing her stomach, from side to side andtop to bottom, teasing her near her deep navel. She sighed with pleasure.

As my thumb and fingers moved directly over my mother'sright nipple, my Amma moved her head closer to mine, and I moved mine slightlyto the side so that I ended up with my mouth right against her neck just belowher ear.

"Ummmmm," she moaned. I caressed her nipple softly between my fingerand thumb. It was difficult to do with her blouse and brassiere covering her flesh, but it lent a sensuousnessto the feeling, as if I wasn't quite really touching her. As I played with hernipple, my other hand continued to slide over my mother's stomach, and I reveledin the feeling of her flesh under my hand. I caressed around her round bellyfrom the bottom and played with her navel, and she let out a loud groan as Idid. I was breathing against her neck, smelling her scent, and I couldn't helpmyself, I kissed her neck.

She cried out then, but stopped herself, and for a secondshe stopped moving, and then her hands started rubbing my thighs even more vigorously.My caresses on her bosom became more intense, and Amma was hissing with everybreath she took. Then we froze as her hands found my erection.

“Prakash” her voice shook.

“Amma I”

She slowly got up, for a moment I was afraid that the spellin broken, as she pulled her saree on to her carelessly. Then she extended herhand.

“Come dear” she said huskily.

I got up and holding her hands we walked towards my bedroom.As soon as were in I pulled her to me murmuring “Amma oh Amma” We kissed andkissed and she slowly sank down on to the bed, I sat near her and we resumedour kisses, we panted and moaned together, bodies pressed against one another.She kissed me again and then pressed her lips to my neck as our hands roamedover one another. I heard her let out a gasp as I pressed my hands into hercleavage roaming across her heaving chest. My other hands were on her legs andshe had moved her legs up her saree and petticoat slipping revealing her fleshylegs. I placed my hands near her knee. My hand moved higher, up between herlegs under her petticoat, moving over her thighs, feeling the smoothness of herskin. She opened her legs more for me, letting me move my hand higher. I pausedas I reached the top of her thighs, groaning as I felt the material of herpanties, and my cock leapt again at the thought.

She looked at me smoldering eyes, and started unbuttoning myshirt, then she pulled it out of my trousers not before caressing my chest andplanting a kiss on my slightly hairy chest. “Oh Praksah” she groaned. Sheremoved my vest , pulling it hastily over my head as I fondled her thighsagain. I was naked from waist up and saw her appreciating look on my body. “Youlook so much a man my baby” she smiled, caressing my chest and teasing mynipples with her nails.

“And don’t you want to revisit these” she asked huskilyplacing my hands on her bosom. I tried to unhook, fumbling with the hooks onher blouse. She laughed huskily “No practice eh?” and brushed my hands away andundid her buttons all the time looking into my eyes “They have been waiting foryou since you loved them last week son” her blouse was off, revealing a lacybrassiere, Oh god it was so sexy.

Her full round tits were held tightly in that black laceedged bra, her cleavage full and alluring. Her breasts rose and fell heavily,perspiration glistening in the deep valley of her cleavage.

I could see the outline of her nipples, standing up againstthe thin material of her bra and stiff with excitement. I reached out with bothhands, rolling the long fat nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, cupping herample breasts with my palms as I did so. She shuddered and moaned, andbreathing hard. I felt her shudder and she gasped as I tugged and rolled thestiff peaks of her nipples, watching her as her eyes rolled in her head. “Ohbabyyyyyyyyy”.

She got up and stood in front of me, and pulled her sareeoff, and looked at me with a smile. I pulled her to me, placing my hands on hermidriff and burying my face in her soft belly, kissing her flesh all over, and kissingher navel, she moaned as my lips went berserk on her belly and navel, she wasso soft, so smooth. I kissed and licked her, concentrating near her navel andteasing the quivering flesh. Then I found her petti’s strings. I held it in myhands. She nodded. I pulled it and the petticoat came loose and fell near herfeet.

Her thighs were fleshy and round, her waist flaring outgiving her a voluptuous and sexy look. Her black panties clung to hertreasures.

“Hey”she called and I looked up. She held my chin “Am I toofat son”

I held her to me and kissed her again, this time feeling herwarm sex on my chest as I kissed her navel. Oh Amma, no, no, you are so lovely,so sexy, so so good”.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2021, 12:17 PM