Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Something is Cooking (sorry for the delay, please see previuos pages for the start)

Every nerve in my body was on fire. It was not right ….. , and yet it was beautiful. It felt so right as long as I didn't think about what I was doing. I leaned in toward her, and my mother put her arm over my shoulder and drew my head down to her chest.
"Oh Amma," I sighed as my face was pressed against her cleavage and upper chest. I could feel the gentle swell of her boob underneath my chin, and I put my right arm around her stomach and slid my left arm behind her so that I was encircling her plump body. My right hand was on her side at her waist, and she lifted her left hand and stroked the back of my head.
"I love you so much baby," she said comfortingly. "I am so proud of you, Kanna. Amma's is so happy here. I just want you to be with me like this." She kept repeating those kinds of things as she ran her fingers through my hair and her right hand patted me gently on my back. I turned my head a little so that my left cheek was against her chest pushing into the pudding-like softness of her breast, and I began to rub my right hand back and forth on her waist, which was now naked as her pallu had fallen off, moving it in small circles over her stomach, and then pulling softly but firmly on her lower back with the other. Her breathing got heavier, and her fingers tightened on the back of my head, pushing me down “accidently” just a little. As she did, my face was directly over her cleavege!, and I realized that I could see the patterns of her brassiere.. My fingers tightened on her back and I pulled against her, snuggling into her.
"Oh, Amma," I murmured. "Oh, Amma."
"Shhhhh," she urged, and she moved her right hand in circles on my back. She leaned down and kissed the top of my head, and then her left hand pulled my head more tightly against her. As she did, my head slid downward, until my mouth and nose were touching the very tip of her breasts over her blouse. She continued rubbing my head, and as she did, I pulled my right hand back until it was moving around over her stomach, and I began to make larger circles with it, moving my palm all the way down to where her stomach bent in toward her groin, and then back up until on one pass I felt a heavy pressure against my thumb, and I knew I had touched the base of her left breast.
This was crazy! What was I doing? My conscious mind reasserted itself suddenly and I wanted to pull away. This was so wrong. But I was getting turned on, and my hunger for a loving touch overrode that shamed part of myself, and I snuggled myself even more tightly up to my mother, smoothing my right hand up over her stomach until I could feel it pushing underneath her heavy tit. My mother gasped then.
"Oh, Kanna, My baby boy," she said, and her arm tightened on my back and her fingers splayed themselves across the back of my head, and my head moved down even more. I turned my face to the left slightly as she did so, and my lips were over the protrusion caused by her nipples!. OH GOD…..
I don’t know why but I was suddenly afraid of where this was going. I tried to move back as I started feeling how her nipples were under her blouse and bra.
My cock had hardened so much that it hurt and I was afraid she will notice.
"It's okay, baby," she burbled. "Amma has you. Amma's here, baby."
I pulled her against me with my left arm, and my face moved slightly upward until my lips and nose were just barely touching the soft skin of her cleavage. "Oh, Amma," I moaned, "I love you."
"Oh baby, I love you too."
My right hand seemed to have a life of its own. This entire time it had been moving down over her stomach, and then down to her waist, then around out over her wide hip, and back up the stomach until I was almost but not quite cupping the curve of her breast in my hand, and then down again. Over and over in one big circle of heat and love and touch.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2021, 12:03 PM