Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
It was as if my life had changed.
It was so great to wake-up next day, with the smell of fresh coffee and pongal wafting in from the kitchen. So great to see Amma dressed in an off white cotton saree, freshly bathed and her hair loose, preparing breakfast for me. So nice to get piping hot coffee from her, and see her smile.
I could not help telling her how great her cooking is, and she continued to smile as tell me I am making a big deal.
I hugged her before I left for office.
I called her at least twice.
I hugged her when I came back.
She had made medhu vada for me. It was heaven.
But it was something more than the food and the order she brought it.
It was also my infatuation for her, which was increasing despite my attempt to control.
Over the rest of the week, our hugs became more frequent, and my caresses on her mid-riff while we used to hug …….. was longer, more stronger …. And she never stopped me.
More than once she caught my eyes on her cleavage, her belly, and she never stopped me.
She still got teary eyed when she spoke of my father and his behavior, and when I consoled her (by hugging her and caressing her hair and back) she would hug me back even more strongly and during these time I would get aroused – and my manhood would harden and I am sure she felt it. Again she never stopped me.
Friday evening. I asked took her out for a movie. It was so nice to walk holding hands (it was she who took my hands in hers). She loved the outing, loved it when I took her to a fashion store and insisted she but a new dress. I managed to make her get a new black fashion saree.
As we were coming out she said “Why waste so much money Prakash?”
“Come on Amma”
“I will never be able to wear this back home, you father does not like these”
“Don’t wear for him”
“Then” she looked at me, we were in the lift going down to the car park
“Wear when you are here??”
“For you”
“Yes”
She smiled.
The next day I took her out to a temple in the morning. She was wearing a traditional cotton saree, and even in the temple, I could not but help but keep staring at her. She looked divine. She was my Godess.
She held my hands as we walked back to the car.
“What were you praying for Amma” I asked, “you were there for a long time”
“I was praying for you, and thanking the lord for making you so successful, and thanking Him for giving me you”
My eyes watered. I was helpless.
“Oh Ma” I said holding her hands and squeezing them.
Her eyes were also wet. “Prakash, my son”
I wiped my eyes
“I should be the one to pray Amma” I said opening the car door.
We drove back in silence lost in our thoughts.
I could not sleep that night. Dreams about her were beginning to haunt me more.
The next day again we went out; doing some random shopping and I drove her to a quite park outside the city, where we walked hand in hand….. talking and just loving the feeling of togetherness. Amma was wearing a cotton kurta and pyjama, with a nice woolen stole. While I was not able to steal glances at her skin very much, still I was treated more than once to the beauty of her body, especially the magnificent thrust of her bosom, which her stole could not hide always. But these thoughts were overshadowed by my feeling of love and the easy and intimate conversations we were having.
Once we reached home and finished dinner, my mother said that she wanted to watch a movie on my huge LED TV. I had changed into shorts and t shirt. I set-up the blue ray player and waited for her to come after changing.
She came back and she had changed to a simple light blue cotton saree. She was wearing a dark blue blouse and the contrast made her look lovely. She had quickly made some more coffee and as I saw her coming towards me, he saree shifted a bit and again I saw her navel. I felt my cheeks start to get hot again.
“I thought you will like the coffee”?
“Yes yes” I smiled.
"Do you care what we watch?"
"Pick something good, that's all," she replied.
"Oh Amma. What a vague request."
She laughed.
I picked out a romantic comedy, which I knew she would like. I turned off the lights, and started the moview. We sat on the couch, our sides touching, and soon Amma had snuggled upto me, her head on my shoulders. It was so wonderful. I could feel the soft pressure of her breasts on my left arm.
The movie was a good one, and we laughed for the next half hour.
Suddenly Amma turned to me and said, "I just want you to know that this feels really good, being here with you. With my Kannna” She put her head on my shoulder.

I don't know what happened in my head, but I just blurted out, "I'd like a motherly hug, Amma."
"Ohhhh," she cooed, and she lifted her right arm and put it behind me. "Come here, my baby". Her pallu fell of as she did this, and she did not even bother to pull it back.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 26-04-2021, 12:01 PM