True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day Sunday i woke up early mrng and from mrng itself i was feeling like i shld first go and meet my cousin sis, it was already so many days i never met, i was feeling bad also that i tried to applied a strategy of no contact plan with her but that went totally wrong and went against me itself, that bloody shanky bastard already took advantage of her, though he was my one good frnd but still for my cousin, i could hve break my friendship also with Shanky, i was feeling ditched, i just wanted to get my cousin at any cost or by any means, before i went bangalore for training last i enjoyed with her at her room, i knew she knows what i want from her but i should have not diverted my plan from what i was doing to no contact but what to do, as i was outside city also for almost one and half month, this could have still happened as that bitch was never trustful, so i got ready, i had some plan in my head for now, it was afternoon i reached her home, parked car, went upstairs, my aunty opened door, she hugged me, i touched her feet for blessings, she said when u came from bangalore, your mom told me, i said buss kal hee aayaa wapis aunty ji, i went inside, was sitting with her in her room, we were normal talking and then her son, my cousin bro also came, he sat with me, we were talking and all about my work and my small promotion, then my cousin sister came to her mother room also, she saw me but tried to ignore me and said her mother, mumma i need some cash, need to go for facial at beauty parlor, her mom said u never said Rajbir hello also, this is your manners, i smiled at her and she said hello, i said her mother, its ok aunty, happens, i knew bitch was again showing me arrogance, her mom said her go make tea for Rajbir, i will give u money after this for parlor, she went to kitchen with her face like in bad expression, i could understand that she is into shanky now so showing me arrogance, her bro then said to me, ok Raj i am going outside to meet my friends, u sit with mummy and do come again ok, i said him bye and all, then aunty was sitting with me, as soon my cousin bro went out of home, i said aunty, woh mom was saying she wanted to talk with u, aunty said ok i will call her, i said use my phone, i gave her my phone after dialing my mother number and said my mom, aunty wants to talk with u, then both sisters were talking and i got up from there, this was just a little trick to keep aunty busy, as i wanted her to be busy so i cld escape to kitchen where my cousin sis was making tea for us, i went inside kitchen, she noticed me, i was standing beside her, looking at her, i noticed she was wearing her punjabi suit with red tight pyjami and short kammez, her kameez was till her knees only, like old fashion tight suit it was, first i noticed her nicely and then made my mouth close to her hairs to smell her fragrance, hmmm nice fragrance, she was looking very pretty, i said her when i left u 45 days back, u were not looking this sexy, now u got more sexy, she looked at me in anger look and said can u sit inside with mom, i said no i cant, i came here for u, she knew what i was after, it was her chuut i wanted, i then grabbed her waist straight and went behind her, wrapped my hands around her waist and this time came completely behind her to feel her ass softness and whispered in her ears

u are so small size but with a hot figure, like i always like, i missed u so much, she pushed me instantly and said i will not tolerate this non sense any more ok, grow up, u are not my bf, i said then who is your bf, she zipped her mouth and was just staring at me in anger, then she turned again towards stove to make tea and i pulled her hand this time, as i lost my patience and was feeling irritated, i turned her by grabbing her thin arm and i said i know who is your bf, she was looking in my eyes with anger and said then go inside if u know and start show me some respect or else, i said what u mean by or else, she said i am telling u dont force me to be bad, i said u know what beautiful your so called bf came to me yesterday evening, that bastard shanky my best frnd, he told me that he enjoyed with u, she was shocked listening what i said, zipped silent and shocked, then i said, yes its true, he said me he will continue to enjoy u and bring u under him very soon, she said really he said like that about me, i said yes, u trusted a wrong person miss, she was shocked stunned, her face got so down, she said me i will teach him a good lesson now, thank u for alerting me, i knew this guy acting fake, i said of course u trusted wrong person, i said when yestd he called u in evening and ask for kiss i was there and also did mwahhh why. she said because he won a bet. i said what bet. then she said few days back he took me outside for coffee. { Her side Story started } he said me that rajbir told me to take care of my cousin sis as she like going out . so i agreed also that he is your friend and nice boy. that when we went for coffee he took some stupid bet with me there and said if he won i will have to kiss him. i slapped him listening that. then he said not real kiss but 5 virtual kisses just on phone. i said what bet, he said but if he loose he will give me a free brand new phone from his shop. i said what bet. he said that i have to drop a glass of water on the first person who enters that coffee shop. i agreed. thought its easy. panee hee toe girana hai. waisay bhee coffee shop mein all young people come. then we waited for new customer to enter and i saw old couple entered. i said him no i cant throw water on uncle and aunty, they are old. he said then u will loose the bet. i got irritated and angry also but thought ok i better loose but cant throw water on an old couple u idiot shanky. he laughed and said then i won virtual kisses from u. i said whatever. so when he called yestd he was asking same bet kisses which i did trusting him. that it was just a bet and he will not behave wrong after that. as he is your friend and u told him to take care of me behind u. i heard her story and said aahh ok that is why he said 4 happened in front of me. now i understood, sala kitna badaa jhootha hai i thought in my heart then i said her but i never said him to take care of u behind my back.

she said but i thought he is true i cant believe he just wanted to insult me like this, i said yes, he just want to enjoy u like he already did a bit as u know also, she said he is a liar if he is saying something to u, i never did anything, i said i dont trust him, i know he is a liar, she said i will give him to security officer, how can he spread lies about me, i never let any man touch me, she was making a cry face and then i grabbed her hand and said i trust u, u dont need to say anything, i know he is a liar ,how can he say all that, i will not spare him, seeing her weak that time, i moved forward and took her in my arms straight, hugged her and said i know u, he is a bastard i will teach him a lesson, dont worry, though i knew in my heart bitch is being over smart also now, salee behak toe rahee thee uskay saath. virtual kiss tak bhee kaisay pahunch gayee toe raandee salee, i said in my heart. i knew now with this drama of her in front of me, she was trying to save her izzat, respect, doing a sati savitri naatak, her mother called same time, raj, i left her n went in room of her mom, yes aunty, she said take your phone, i sat there ,then in 2 min my cousin came with tea, she went her room and i enjoyed tea in fun now, then aunty said, here take 1000rs give your cousin sis and tell her to go parlor now in auto, i said i will take her aunty no need for auto, aunty said good then, go , i went in her room, she was on bed saw me, got up to cover herself with chuuni as kammez of neck cut was little down, so her white creamy cleavage was visible which i could see, so to cover it she took her dupatta properly and even covered her breast shape also that time when i entered her room as my eyes first went straight on her breast only, that was my favourite part in her body, i said your mother saying u can go parlor now, here she gave 1000rs to u, she said i will take auto, i said no i will take u, she said no i will go, i am not feeling good, i am ok alone, she bend down to tie her sandals , i was smiling myself on this bitch now, how she was feeling bad now after what i said that shanky story to her, i was enjoying this so much, i controlled my excitement and again said her its ok i will take u, i went near her when she wore her sandals and was standing now, i looked in her eyes and said its ok forget that shanky thing, he is like this, he liked to play with womens, he did with many girls in her college also same thing, she said really, i said yes my sweet doll, lucky u never done anything with him, she said of course i am not like that and u know me i am not easy to get , i smiled and she said ok u take me but promise me u will teach him a good lesson, i want u to hit him, i got shocked after what she said, i was like in my heart how can i hit him now, that will be too much as he was my friend also, i said how can i hit him, she said really u cant, someone spreading rumor about your cousin and u are saying u cant hit him, she went out her room and said i will go in auto its ok, i turned quick to follow her and saw her gaand shape from behind, ohh boyyy left, right it was moving and so tight that red kameez was from her waist, it was making her figure more hot in tight kameez and that tight pyjami, i just couldnt control and like a dog went after her, i grabbed her hand quick to stop her softly, then came in front of her n said i will hit him ok

lets go now his shop, she said ok, then we went in my car, she sat, she was in anger too but i was not that angry that time, i was in a mix feeling how i can do it but then while driving i stared at her figure and said myself, to get her i need to do this, with in 20min we reached shanky shop, he saw us coming inside, i went near him and gave him a tight slap first, he got shocked with what i did, then he said what happen Raj bhai, he knew he cant fight with me as i was always strong then him in fight, i again slapped him and said bhenchoda, she is my cousin so stop spreading rumor about her ok, she looked at him and said dont ever call rajbir or me ok Mr, he was shocked with what happen as his workers were staring us that time also, he wanted to say something but i said in loud voice, chup bhenchod, not a word, i grabbed my cousin sis hand and went outside of his shop, he was calling behind hua kya Raj bhai, listen, i never stayed there and we came back in car after that, she was smiling, aayaa isko mazaa ub, now he will never spread rumor like this for any girl in life, shameless person was saying me love u, i smiled too and said her, now happy and she said yes of course, while driving i do got a second thought maybe he was lying also who knows, the way my cousin sis was saying and showing all that anger on him and all, i also felt maybe he was lying to me, he was calling me but i switched off as that time i never wanted to speak him, then she said drop me here in parlor, i said its ok i will wait, u come back, she said ok wait then, after 30min she came, with a new glow on her face, i asked what u did, so charming , u r glowing like a star now, she smiled and said facial , color of hair, little golden she used also on her hairs and wax, i noticed her nicely, then said ub toe khush hoe na, after i broke my friendship with him, she smiled and said haan, she said thank u, i felt in my heart saleee bunaygee tu mayree randee sirf, then i instantly placed my hand on her right thigh and said u are my doll, little golden shade in your hairs making your white skin glow more now, she said thanks smiled then said doll bunaogay mujhay apnee, am i a toy, i said ranee banaunga aapko apnee, i wanted to say tujhay but still i was not that open with her in saying Tu and all, as she is 7yr older then me so i use to say aap to her still, she smiled ranee ko rakhna bahut mehnat ka kaam hai and i made car more slow as she was not objecting my hand on her thigh so i rubbed it again there and said i am ready to do all hard work for u, she knew what i wanted, it was clear to her, she saw my hand going completely on her chuut area , i was rubbing my hand on her upper part of thigh now , just near her vagina, her pyjami was very tight on her legs and she was sitting cross legs also, that pose was making her look more hot, then she saw my big hand near her vagina area i was rubbing from above her tight red pyjami and she said not up ok, not there, i knew what she meant, then i smiled like a puppy, said her in cute way let me feel u till we reach home, she removed my hand i was like bhen keee loedee, show me so much attitude but with in few weeks get in trap of that stupid shanky, feeling irritated by thinking that and not letting her go so easily, i parked car somewhere in deserted road, she said why stopping here, lets go home, drop me off, i need to rest now, i am tired, i said first remove chunni, i need to see you for few min, she made a funny shocking face expression like what did i said, i asked again remove na, not first time i will see u without it and u are covering yourself like dont know u r with a stranger, she laughed and said of course i have to cover myself i dont want to bring out your dog out of u, i smiled and grabbed her chunni n pulled it from her body instantly . she never got chance to react or grab it, i knew her this suit kameez was deep cut so her cleavage was more visible in it and thats why she was covering herself, as soon it got removed now my eyes straight went on her milky white cleavage, i just wanted to say wow that time but i controlled my feeling, such sexy breast shape, i wanted to just take them out and enjoy them

i was feeling bad that if shanky said truth, then he must have played with her nipples already as he told me, she noticed and said enough now, see someone coming, some guy on scooter was passing by, so she felt shy, when that man looked inside car window and smiled, we could see he smiled seeing that what this boy upto in the car with this grl. my cousin instantly turned back and took her chunni again covered herself, she said now dont make me ashame on road like this, see how that man was looking, please drive now, i said he went away, now no one will come, remove chunni again, she said no way, i dont want, i said ok then do at home, lets go, she said no mom and brother at home and i dont want to do this ok, i said ok do it later on web cam, its been many days i never seen u on web cam, just wear your black gown for me, that sleeveless one, she said no again, i said then lets sit here whole evening, she looked at me and said stop being so rigid ok, i said i do so much for u and u cant even do little for my happiness, i came after so many weeks also, u know i love seeing u, after few minutes she got convinced and said ok, can we go now, drop me, i drove and dropped her, said her bye and all, on the way i was saying her about Shanky, if he call u and all, then dont talk to him, i made her little more against shanky, then after dropping her i reached my home, Now i had to fix with shanky as he was still my friend and he owe my explanation

i called shanky and said come my home straight, he said Raj bhai u did wrong today, i said come i will talk to u, i just wanted to make it good with him also as it was not good what happened earlier today because of that bitch cousin of mine i had to ditch my friend, Shanky came my home, i said sorry to him straight, i said sorry shanky, that bitch made me do it, he said bhai but u should have not done that, i said yaar i went her home, then she was ignoring me, so in anger your name came from my mouth just to teach her a lesson but then she started to abuse u and said she never did anything with u and she told me about your virtual kiss bet story also , he was silent, then said your cousin is a bitch, mayray saath itna hasee khelee hai, aur meinay mazaa liya bhee hai. i was again surprised pata nahe fir kyun yeah aisay bol raha hai. i said haan i know she is a bitch but she wanted me to insult u. shanky said but Raj bhai u cloud have not tell her anything, i said i made a mistake shanky yaar really sorry u can hit me now if u want, he said no i cant, i hugged him and made him feel good a bit, i said shanky, kasam say iskee chuut maarnay dae mujhay, after that i will give u too, he said so what u want me to do now, i said right now dont contact her, she got badly pissed off with u and u are a charmer also bro, u can get any girl, play with some other girls but later after some time i will let u play with her too, he said ok bhai i will but salee nay insult kar dee, pat gayee thee mujhsay bhee. buss lund kay neechay laana bakee tha. i said haan woh toe i saw agar virtual kiss dae rahee thee tujhay toe patnay hee walee thee. iu are a man just move on, anyhow i made him convince again and send him his home, then i was feeling peaceful now, salay shanky ka tanta toe khatam hua, i knew chutiya dumb hai, easily convince hoe jaayga, i always use to go in his fights also and save him from boys in his college also, so i knew he wont argue me much as lot time i put my life for him on line and i did not wanted any ehsaan from him also that he gave up on this bitch because of me, so i made him away also and did not got his favor also for it, in a tricky way i handled that situation, as first i wanted to break the seal of my cousin virgin chuut. par i thought kya sach mein iss gaandu nay iskay moemay choosay hain jaisay isnay bola tha mujhay, ub toe ek hee tareeka hai sach jaanay ka, was my cousin saying truth or this idiot dumb shanky. tareeka was to check her nipple color. isnay toe brown bola. agar color same nikla toe mutlab sach mein isnay choosay hain. i was waiting for 10pm, then i sms her come to yahoo and wear your black gown sleevless one, she said 11pm, i am sitting with mother right now, at 11pm she came online, i turned my web cam on, i said turn on cam, she did then, there my beauty she was sitting in front of me, i was seeing her and praising her beauty, then i said her diwali coming in few days, whats your plan, she said nothing will stay at home and lighten up with diya and candles my home, i said nice, she said i made a new suit golden color for diwali, its a new style, i said then i will spend my diwali in your home, she was like why, i said just to be more close to u, she said haan u just need excuse to be close, i smiled and then told her stand now, she was wearing her rob also, remove rob, she did huhhh expression anger kind and said u are so demanding, just see me like this with rob

i said remove na dont be like this, u are not near me also, then why shy, she was seeing in my eyes and then got up n removed her rob, now i could see her naked arms nicely, i said her turn, let me see from behind, she turned and i saw her ass shape, that nighty fabric was thin and tight on her which was making her ass crack more nice shape, i was pressing my lund with my hand that time looking at her, she turned front again and i told her to walk a bit, do like cat walk, she smiled and said u are stupid really, she walked like a model and i was licking my lip with my tongue, water came in my mouth seeing such sexy ass in that hot nighty, really any man would have jumped on her seeing her in that piece of cloth, i was feeling so lucky she showed me her figure in that nighty without rob again, after many weeks i saw her like that and she made my whole lund so big in few seconds only, i made my camera little up on my face and took my dick out of my pyjama, i was rubbing it live when she was walking for me, she did three to four walking rounds in her room itself for me, then she sat in front of cam and i was clicking her screenshots, i was rubbing my cock with one hand and with other hand clicking her screenshots ,i dont know if she knew what i was doing, i said your hairs open them, she opened and her slight hairs were coming in front of her face, i told her at night also using lipstick why, she said will remove now, was about to do but u sms ,then i said remove your hairs from your face, new hair style and slight golden color looking nice on u, her little cleavage was visible also when she sat in front of camera for me

[Image: hmm.jpg]

[Image: ok.jpg]

she knew where i was looking, her hairs were coming in front which were trying to cover her boob shape, so i said keep hairs behind from right side, she did and i could see her breast shape and cleavage clear now, my eyes were only stuck on her cleavage, she said i will wear rob now, i said no wait, bend a bit, she said what bend, i said bend from front, she knew why i was saying so i could see her more cleavage, she got up in anger expression, wore her rob and sat now by covering herself properly, i said ok lay on bed and pull gown up just let me see legs, she said no raj please behave

i said just 2 minutes my queen, i want to treat u like a queen forever, she said in frustration what 2 min, i am tired, i need to sleep, i said ok after this, i was rubbing slowly my cock, it was long n hard in my hand but i wanted to cum seeing her legs, then i said no need to show face, just lay there on bed like u sleep, i will see how u look, then she showed me punch sign but made herself lay on bed, i said dont show face its ok, just turn cam down a bit on your feet, she did that and i said now pull up gown till knees, show legs quickly, she pulled her gown up n i started to rub my cock faster, i said till knees, she did pulled then till knees n there i was seeing her white creamy legs with some part of thighs also was visible, i was feeling like i should say her to show me her pantie but i knew it would be too much for that time, then i said just be like this n i was rubbing faster my lund, i was about to cum n said her u are so hot, your legs and thighs are super sexy, u r the most beautiful girl in world, she said shut up enough.. by then i came instantly with in 2min of seeing her legs n said ok now pull down your gown, she did, i thought maybe she knew i came thats why i said to pull down her gown, i knew bitch is clever n smart, i controlled my expression while cumming n she said i will go, i am tired . i also let her go after i masturbated live today seeing this bitch, i wanted to express and tell her what i was doing seeing her but that break of 45 days made my all rhythm made weak, i was in such a nice momentum with her earlier but because of i went to bangalore for few weeks all my momentum got stopped, she was again behaving rigid and i was her cousin also so i could not force her much to do anything or tell her bluntly anything, i had to still again catch my flow first and bring her to same track where she was with me few weeks back but still i was happy as in mrng she was showing me attitude and at night showed me herself without rob then after few min i also slept peacefully.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 24-04-2021, 07:41 PM