True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day i woke up thought i am going to bangalore now  soon due to my office training. So before that let me have some fun with my cousin sis, waisay bhee already salee kee bra toe ub khol hee daeta tha mein jab bhee moeka lagta tha but still never saw her white breasts. Her nipples. Only in my imagination i use to think how her nipples must be and what color, shape. Buss sapnay ka poora hoenay ka wait kar raha tha. I got ready by 10am. Done breakfast told mom aaj will go Dwarka woh flat liya na jo new. In that making interior set now with help of my cousin sister. My mom said acha mein bhee aatee hun fir. I was like aap bhee aarahay. Mayra toe mood hee kharaab hoe gaya but i could not say no to mother. I said ok with heavy heart. Then i sms my cousin sister hi. She never replied. I called. She picked up, i said hello, i sms also, are u ready. She said for what in arrogant way. Itna arrogantly toe koi ladka bolta mujhay i wld have punched him but i controlled and said woh for my dwarka flat interior, aapnay bola toe tha kal. U will do. She said no i will not do now i changed my mind. I said why what happen, she said tumhain nahe pata, you are such a disgrace how can u behave like that yestd. I felt loe iska toe dimmag garam hoe gaya. I said par aap toe theek hee thee kal. Ub kyun gussa hoe rahee subah. She said mayree marzi, i can get angry any time. Kal my brother behaved bad with u thats why i did not got angry but i felt bad for what u did yestd. I said kya kar diya meinay. She said shut up ok. I am telling u i will tell your mom Rajbir. Be in your limits now. I said mom say yaad aayaa. She also want to come to see new flat. Then my cousin said i am not coming with u tell your mom  and tell her why i am not coming or i will tell masi. I said acha sorry. Promise will behave. She said its hard to trust u. I said trust kee baat mut karo aap. I also trusted u a lot. She said so how i broke your trust. I said u said today u will come and now when i am ready u saying u dnt want to do interior of my new flat. So that means u also broke my trust, now i have to hire someone from outside. I thought aap karogee toe it will much better because your choice is very good. Salee par hee meinay pasaaa ulta kar diya, she got silent. Then said your mom coming also. I said haan pooch loe beshak phone kar kay. She also coming. Then my cousin sis said ok then i will go, i will not go alone with u because i dont trust you now. I said ok as u wish. What time i should fetch u. She said give me 1hr. Let me get ready. I said ok maam. I disconnected. After 1hr i reached her home, i thought instead of going up again, meeting her brother and mother i will not waste my time. I just called her, i am down. She said wait i am coming, salee nay deliberate 20min wait karaya, fir aayee, i opened door for her, she sat in, as always my eyes started scanning her figure her dress. She was wearing red tight pyjami and blue kammez, her breasts were covered with her orange color dupatta, she had a bun behind her head as her hair style and first time i saw she was using big bindi on her forhead. I said aaj bengalan lag rahee hoe aap and laughed haha. She looked at me and smiled, then said shut up idiot. I said but seriously bindi, i meant dot on forhead was looking nice, her big earing on her ear were silver color. I was enjoying looking at her, salee bahut hot lag rahee thee, uppar say her body fragrance was making me more mad. I said dont wear tights much, i am unable to control myself, she said i will wear what i want, tum apnee nazar theek karo. I said i am just saying i like u in it. She said ub gadee chalaogay bhee. I started to drive. We reached home

i was so disappointed that my mother also coming with us but still i had a small get away plan also for that. Then i called my mom, aajao we are down, she came down, sat in car too. My cousin said hello masi, my mom also blessed her. Mom was sitting on  back seat. I was driving suddenly after 5 min i said oh shit mom woh water heater i left on. She said kya kartay hoe, turn back. I said ok, i said abhee aata hun let me switch off, then i went up and came down, said its leaking. Plumber ko call karna padayga. Actually i made a leak deliberately in that when i went upstair, mother said toe call kar, i called plumber said abhee aaraha hun in 1hr. I said ok, i said mom ub 1 ghanta waste hoega idhar, i was doing drama of waiting also, said my mom chaloe uppar chaltay hain. Ya aap kahoe toe mein chalta hun, aap plumber say fix karwa loe. My mother said ok fir tum doeno jao i will fix the water heater, mein next time dekh lungee. I said haan yeah hee theek rahayga. I sat in car and said bye to my mother. My cousin sis was feeling irritated with that situation, i said now not my fault, its destiny that i should go with u alone. She made an angry reaction huhhh. I did not care about her reaction and all. I just wanted to go alone with her thats all. So i had to do what i did. I said my cousin, i think first we should go to furniture market. To see what we have to buy. She said pehlay flat chaloe, let me see the rooms, then according to that i will decide, i said ok maam. I took her to flat in 20min. Opened lock. She came inside and said nice big 2 bedroom and nice space for living room. I said haan. She was seeing every corner and i was seeing her figure. Her ass shape when she was walking. Salee nay moemay pooray dhakay hua thay with her chunni. Dil toe kar raha tha i shld remove her chunni. Par i controlled. Then she said looking at me, helloooo what u doing. I removed eyes from her legs as her tights were v sexy. I said kuch nahee. She said stop staring me ok. Sudhar jao tum. I said slowly yeah hee toe nahe kar sakta. She said what, i said kuch nahe, i was saying that should we buy today furniture. She said yes of course. Then i took her to furniture market of kirti nagar. Very busy market. We were walking and almost every man turned to see my cousin sis figure. I noticed also. We entered a shop and my cousin was selecting table, couch, bed and few more things. Sales boy was showing her and i was sitting on side. Then after few min i saw That owner of shop came must be in his 40s. He said his sales boy, tu jaa mein madam ko dikhata hun.

He started showing her, to be correct  i should say, he started seeing her nicely too. Salee jab jhukti toe dupata neechay hoe jaata. Fir moemay kee cleavage dikhtee hee thee. Owner toe pagal hee hoe gaya tha , if i was not there, i am sure woh iskaa bang kar daeta. He saw me in between and said sir kuch pepsi wagarah loe aap, as i came next to them, he was saying me aap baitho sir, i will show madam. I thought yeah sala mayray saamnay dekh nahe par raha issay, thats why telling me to sit. I also thought chal dekh lay kuch discount hee dae daega. Mayra bhee kya jaa raha tha. Salee mayray liya toe jugaad hee thee, uppar say kaunsa chod daeta yeah issay, sirf dekh hee raha tha. I sat little away and started seeing how owner was behaving, my cousin sis said yeah wala looks nice table and couch, he was makng her bend deliberately also by saying aap utha kar dekho table, very light, as soon she bend to check the small table weight her deep cleavage he use to see all. I smiled seeing that idiot owner. After few min my cousin sis got to know that owner staring her badly and she covered her breast nicely with her chunni. We took few things and he said i will deliver in 1hr. I gave him address and we went back to dawarka flat. Waited there , by then we were waiting, i was seeing her badly too. I said her let me take your pics, she said noo, i said please, i am going to bangalore also, toe pics kay saharay hee i will live. She smiled and seeing her smile, i took phone from pocket. Started clicking her, thoda drama kar rahee thee but she made few pose for me after that. I said remove chunni, let me see properly. She removed very easily and i was zooming on her breast shape, dil kar raha tha issay utha kar waheen chod daalun, still i controlled. After clicking her few pics

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

By then furniture also came, the people who came to set it, i gave them 500rs and they went. Innocent boys thay, not harami like there owner. They did not even see at my cousin not even once. After they went i closed the flat, turn the air con on, as split air con was already fitted in bedroom. I was checking the quality of bed by sitting on it. She said bakee i will choose slowly, i said no problem, i was sitting on bed and she was standing, it was afternoon time already. She said drop me home now, i thought in my heart abhee kahan, pehlay tayra thoda maza toe laynay dae jaanaymun, i said come sit on bed check quality, she said no i am fine. She went other side to see couch and sat there. I went also to living room and sat next to her, said nice couch u selected. She said karogay kya iss flat ka, i said aapko launga idhar jab bhee dil karayga. She hit me slap on my shoulder lightly and said aur mein tumharee mummy ko laungee saaath mein, she said batao na, seriously. I said bataya toe, whenever i will feel, will spend time with u here alone, she stayed quiet and stared in my eyes serious way, dont  joke with me rajbir, i will get angry fir. I said acha baaba nahe launga aapko buss. She said fir kya karogay, i said will see maybe will give on rent. She said ok. Then she said in young age u own a flat too. Not bad rajbir. I said because you are lucky for me. Kal bataya toe aapko, thats why i got promoted also, tabhee toe bangalore jaa raha for training, she said how much salary now u will make, i said salary aur age poochee nahe jaatee, she said really ub mujhay chupaogay.

I said meinay aapsay poocha kabhee aapkee bra ka size same hai ya baddd gaya hai, she said idiot and by the way u have asked me that also, i said woh toe when i bought suit for u that time poocha tha, ub baddaa hai size ya same hai, she said shut up ok. I smiled and after few seconds said 85000rs now, she said seriously, i said yah, she said nice Rajbir. I said i told u from the time i am seeing you i got more lucky. She said no way, its because u work hard i think, i said but i believe its your luck on me. Buss apnee figure dikhatee rahee karo aur kya maangta hun aapsay. She stayed quiet and turn head other side. I said aaj bhee badee hot lag rahe hai aapkee figure. She looked at me in my eyes by turning her face towards me and said i think we should go now mom must be waiting. I grabbed her thigh same time and said abhe nahe. We will go in few minutes, she saw my hand on her thigh but stayed quiet. Instead of removing my hand from her thigh. She said i think i should put some expensive things also in your this flat. As you can afford. I was rubbing her thigh nicely now and took hand on her chuut area below her kameez. I said do whatever u want. I will give u cash. She saw my hand and felt on her chuut above her pyjami and suddenly got up from couch removing my hand like a current she felt.

Come drop me home. I was sitting on couch still, i was in full mood now to enjoy with her. I grabbed her small hand while sitting only and pulled her towards me. She fell on my lap. Started to say kya kar rahay hoe, i said relax kar raha hun with u for few minutes. I was grabbing her waist with only my left hand and with right i was feeling her tight red pyjami. She was trying to remove my left hand only from her waist so she can stand again but my grip was tight. She said leave my waist rajbir. I was like just 2 minutes let me feel u. She is like i will tell your mom i am telling u. I loosen the grip listening that and she got up again. Took her chunni. Covered her boobs. I was still sitting on couch, said i am leaving also for bangalore. Let me take little luck with me na. She smiled suddenly and said what luck, you are a liar. I got up from couch also seeing her smile. Said acha i swear on mom, thoda sa luck lunga. Zada nahe. She was looking me strangely that how rigid i am. I placed one hand below her and  picked her up straight in my arms, took her inside bedroom. Her chunni fell down , she was like put me down idiot boy,  i was saying i swear sirf 2 minutes ka luck give me, i am going for 1 month almost. How i will live away from u without seeing u, she was in my arms nicely. I dropped her on bed softly and came beside her. Just let me feel u for few minutes. Wont do after this ever. She was being very strict and tried to got up again. Seeing that kee salee itna drama kar rahe hai. I pulled her both hands back and made her lay on bed. Came above her, tightly grabbed her hands above her head, was looking straight in her eyes, without putting my weight on her. Though i was on her but on my knees. I said relax ok i am not a rapist. I do so much for u, i care for u, 2 minute u cant understand me. I said that in irritating way, She said leave my hand idiot u hurting me. I left her hand and came beside her, next to her on bed after showing her my strength, to my surprise, she was still laying on bed itself. I was saying her stupid things now politely to convince her bla bla bla . I will never hurt u, i care u a lot. After few minutes  what i see, she turned other side. Showing me her back. As soon i saw her she did not got up from bed and only turned to other side. I got my green signal again. My eyes went down on her ass shape, kya gaand dikha rahee thee ub, I made my self little more close to her and first adjusted my lund in my pants. Placed it on her soft ass. Then grabbed her thigh above her red pyjami again. Pressing her leg and thigh softly. Saying her how i will ever live without u away from u. She is like stop it rajbir, dont, she wasnt getting up but only grabbed my hand from not taking on her chuut area. With my right hand i just open her jooda, the bun of her long hairs and said you should leave them open and my left hand she was holding so i could not take it on her chuut. I wanted to enter my hand inside her pyjami today and press her chuut above her pantie. I was aware kuch nahe kahaygee salee. She was saying me ,you are so besharam rajbir. I am your cousin sister. I was like not real still and i am just taking my luck from u little bit not jumping on u my sweet cousin. I started to lick her back of neck with my tongue, she felt ticklish kind feeling and tried to shake her head but after that i licked her back of neck with my lips. Sucked it all of her neck from behind. My left hand went from her thigh to her waist, i was feeling her small thin waist, my lund started to get rub on her ass on its own. She was like what u doing now enough. I said busss 2 min only. From her waist i took my hand inside her kammez finding the space towards her uppar part of pyjami, where she had tied it and i grabbed the knot to open it. She understood also what i am up to. My mouth was still licking her white creamy soft neck from behind, she became strong now in resistance also as soon she felt my hand on her knot of pyjami. I said 2 min ruk jao na. Let me feel u. She said little louder enougghhhhhh i said and pushed my hand away. i could not open the knot of her pyjami. She got up from bed and went out. I was still laying there thinking kya yaar itna toe nakhra hai iss bhen kee loede ka. Dil toe kar raha tha zabardasti chod dun salee ko. Par i controlled. Jo mazaa iskee chuut maarnay ka aayga jab yeah khud daegee woh zabardasti mein nahe tha. I got myself together. Made my hard lund little soft again, then got up from bed too, came to other room, she was not there. I went out of flat. She was standing near car. I said from top, aaraha hun wait. I locked flat and went down. Opened car. She sat in. I started to drive. She was silent i knew issay bura laga tha because i was trying to open her pyjami. I was looking at her. Said thank you. She looked at me in anger. Without saying anything. She looked other direction. I said thank u for little luck u gave me again. Now my time will go well in bangalore. She did not responded but salee kee figure abhee bhee faad lag rahee thee. Mein toe tharak mein hee tha. I  grabbed her thigh again. She looked my hand and said tumhain sharam nahe hai na. I said nahee hai. I am besharam. Aapnay hee toe uppar bola tha kee you are besharam Rajbir. She said i am telling u, i will never come with u anywhere. I said u know i like feeling u. She said enough ok haath hatao. I said aap bhee rakh loe mujh par apna haath. I dont mind. She looked me in shock and said i dont want to touch u ok. I took hand on her chuut instead of removing it from her thigh, i was going to bangalore so wanted my fun with her without feeling shy. So i ignored the bitch and pressed my hand nicely there above her chuut harder. She felt it and pushed my big hand away. I said i am not putting my hand inside your pyjami, just let me feel u from top only. She said shut up ok. Wait i will tell masi what u saying. She took her phone out to call. I was like kahan karaygee phone. Aisay hee bhoktee rehtee hai. She dialled the number. I was driving slow. My mom picked up phone, she said hello masi. I heard she actually called my mom, my hand was still on her pyjami above her chuut area only. My cousin said, masi yeah rajbir ko samjha loe aap. I am telling u he is going out control. I got shock listening what she said. I removed my hand from her chuut area instantly and grabbed phone from her. Stopped car on the side of road. Said my mom kuch nahe mom woh i was saying her to buy some other furniture but my cousin wanted to save money and buy something else. I begged my cousin sis in a reaction mut bolo, wont do now. She was angry face still, my mom said baat karao cousin say. Let her say what she want first. I said ok. I begged her again dont say please. Salee nay gaand faad dee mayree. I gave her phone back and she said haan massi. He is going out of control. I again made a beg reaction pleaaaseeeee promise i wont do now. Then she said my mom. Woh he is spending much, when same furniture come for less. She changed the talk and i got relief. After she cut phone she laughed nicely on me looking my face and said bachuu ub toe bach gaye tum, next time will tell your mom samjhay. So behave ok. I said ok maam, i was still in shock. Kaheen bataa daetee toe my whole image would have gone down in my family. I dropped my cousin her home and in rest of way never even touched her. She jumped off and said aaya na mazaa. Apnee aukaad mein rahay karo. She disrespected me again. I felt so bad. Listening that. Salee ka itna ghamand. She was walking and going inside her home, i was looking her gaand and said to myself, salee tujhay toe tayree aukkad dikhaunga ek din. Tujhay salve banaa kar rakhunga. I drove back to home in anger. Kuch zadaa mazaa bhee nahe mila and above that bitch won also by pressing me down today.
[+] 3 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 24-04-2021, 07:35 PM