Wife lost it in front of husband
Then his right hand came back into view as it slid onto her left shoulder to push the strap off her shoulder and down her arm, once again Poroma bent her arm to free the strap and the whole front of her dress just slithered down to her waist. Rahul's head moved to across her body and he sucked in her left nipple while his right hand came back over her shoulder to her right breast. A quick glance at the stopwatch in Sutapa's hand showed me that a bare ninety seconds had passed and my wife was already half naked and rising to a climax, she could not last another seven minutes.

Rahul suddenly sat up, his hands and mouth leaving Poroma 's body; he grinned
down at her heavy breathing and dreamy eyes and spoke. "Lift up." He ordered softly. As though in a dream Poroma leant up and in one swift motion Rahul pulled the dress from under her, down her legs and off. I gazed wide eyed at my wife's body as Rahul returned his hands and mouth to her breasts and pussy, now we could all see his hand rubbing and pressing at her panties, his fingers pushing the material into her slit. Then his hand moved to the side of her flimsy panties, Rahul's finger's slid under the material pushing it aside as two of his fingers sank into Poroma 's pussy. Poroma 's reaction to this intrusion was gasp loud enough to be clearly heard around the room and to arch her lower body
slightly as though to draw his fingers deeper into her. I could tell from the tension in my wife's body, the glaze in her now half closed eyes and the flush of her face and breasts that Poroma was about to climax and I expected her to cum any second.

Rahul must have sensed this too and it was not part of his plan to let her climax, clearly he was aware that once she'd peaked there would be a period of calm before she would be aroused to ecstasy again. Just as Poroma began to squirm in pre-orgasmic bliss Rahul moved his fingers away from her pussy, though he continued to gently suck at her nipples and tease her boobs for a moment before leaning up. As Rahul looked at my wife as though judging her level of arousal I glanced at the stopwatch, another minute had passed though I would have sworn it had been longer. My eyes flicked back to the couple on the couch as Rahul reached down and tugged at Poroma 's panties, without hesitation Poroma raised her lower body to allow him to slide the damp material down her legs and off. Now my wife was dressed in nothing more than a suspender belt, stockings and high heel shoes, she was a gorgeous sight that would have had me instantly hard if my cock wasn't already rigid. Leaning over Rahul kissed Poroma while his right hand teased her right nipple and his left rubbed gently at her pussy lips, and then he parted their lips and put his mouth close to her ear.

"Feels good doesn't it." He said softly in her ear. Poroma responded with a hum of pleasure while pushing her pussy up at Rahuls's moving hand, her face was flushed and I could see her lower lip caught in her teeth as she tried to hold back against the sensations flooding over her. "It can feel even better," Rahul carried on, "so much better, all you have to do is say those two little words. You know you want to. Will you say them Poroma?" I don't think my wife could trust her voice because her response was a slow hesitant shake of her head in the negative, Rahul smiled at her response. Then he sank his fingers into her pussy while his mouth went back to her nipple, I watched him finger fuck her slowly until once again Poroma was right on the point of coming. With a grin Rahul sat up, leant over, kissed my wife then slid off the couch to kneel between her open legs. Poroma was breathing hard and heavy as Rahul leant forward to plant a kiss on her pussy while his hands slid up her body to her boobs.

A glance told me that another minute had passed, there was only five minutes remaining and once again I felt a faint hope that my wife might hold out. My wife groaning drew my eyes back to what was happening Rahul was gently blowing on her pussy, his warm breath exciting her, but still not making her climax. Sitting up Rahul reached up to pull Poroma 's face down to his and their lips locked in a kiss of pure passion, his body was pressed to her pussy as they kissed and I could see my wife making little humping motions against him. Laughing Rahul parted their lips and leant back. "Oh no," he grinned down at her while teasing her nipples, "you don't get to cum that easy. Not until you say the magic words. Will you say them?" Poroma bit her lips and shook her head 'no', but her motion was even more hesitant than before and my faint hope faded once more. "We'll see." Rahul grinned as he lowered his head. He ran his tongue all the way along Poroma 's slit in a slow, tantalizing motion and she groaned in pleasure, her lower body pushing up to try and get her pussy tight to Rahul's mouth. For a moment he let her push her pussy against his mouth then he moved back so that just the tip of his tongue was touching her flesh. Rahul's hands were busy teasing, tugging and twisting at Poroma 's nipples while he tormented her with his tongue. With almost a feather-light touch Rahul circled his tongue around Poroma's clitoris then passed it over her sensitive bud. "OHHHHHHH... .. GGGGGGODDDDDDD. ....!" Poroma groaned out at this.

Other than a brief 'no' these were the first words Poroma had spoken since they had started and I knew it was a sign that her resistance was fast crumbling. As did Rahul, once again he circled her clit with his tongue then licked at it a little more firmly which made my wife groan out again. Her whole body seemed to be trembling as she hovered on the very edge of an orgasm, an orgasm Rahul was denying her with consummate skill. My eyes flickered to the stopwatch then back to the action on the couch as my mind tried to understand how a mere minute could have felt like five times that long. "Mmmm, no, no." Poroma started to intone through her groans of frustrated pleasure as Rahul teased her clit with his tongue. There was less than four minutes remaining now and Rahul was playing my wife like a musical instrument, a touch here, a stroke there, a lick or a suck and his actions were driving her crazy. So crazy that she was squirming and writhing to his every touch, desperate to climax but being denied that release by Rahul's careful movements.

Even when he let his tongue push into her oozing hole he did it so slowly that it merely added to the sensations flooding over Poroma without pushing her over the edge into climax. Leaning back Rahul let a brief moment pass so that Poroma would edge down the slope of pleasure she was on then slid a hand down to her pussy. Sliding two fingers into her Rahul began to finger fuck Poroma with slow, gentle thrusts that pushed her right to the very edge and each time she trembled on the verge of cumming he would stop moving. "Say it." Rahul whispered to my wife. Her negative response was barely a single jerk of her head and as she made this response I looked at the stopwatch, there was only two minutes left to go, but could Poroma emulate the character in the story and hold out. Rahul had masterfully kept my wife on the very edge of climaxing for almost five full minutes and I felt sure that Poroma would have to crack soon. As I watched Rahul leant forward again to use his tongue on Poroma 's pussy once again part of me was willing her to hold on, to suffer the exquisite torment and deny Rahul his victory, but at the same time part of me was willing her to crack and say the words 'fuck me'.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Wife lost it in front of husband - by Cupidangel - 04-04-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: Wife lost it in front of husband - by ronylol - 04-04-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Wife lost it in front of husband - by Cupidangel - 05-04-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: Wife lost it in front of husband - by manas - 05-04-2019, 04:46 PM
RE: Wife lost it in front of husband - by usaiha2 - 05-04-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Wife lost it in front of husband - by bobby - 15-11-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Wife lost it in front of husband - by sri65 - 15-11-2020, 04:01 AM