True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next morning i woke up was feeling little hang over from last night as Black dog was strong and i had three pegs almost, which i did not have a habit also, just to have more guts and for a sake of an excuse i had it but really after having it my cousin was looking more and more hot to me, i was still laying on my bed and noticed my Lund was v hard early morning maybe thinking that today i will see my doll in her best attire and she will try her best to look more beautiful as in weddings i knew she will get ready with more Glamour. I was not worried at all how she must be feeling about last night or if she will be angry with me or not as i knew today is wedding day of my maama ji son, so she wont be able to show me her anger. Around 9am i was done with my breakfast, then i thought i should sms my cousin sis also and find out if she not that angry on me as yestd. i went more ahead with her and showed her my big size lund, so i sms her hi angel , she replied dont angel me and never talk to me again after what u did yesterday, i called her instantly but she never picked my phone as i wanted to clear my point, i then wrote in sms, i am sorry i got little carried away last night because of drink not my fault, i wanted to use Horny word instead of carried away but thought its not nice to use that word that time as i was trying to melt her again, she replied u should have been in  your limits, my fault i gave u liberty like that, i again said her sorry sms and said now forget it na its just between you and me forever, she never replied after that, i again sent her a message, cant wait to see u in wedding, now she sent me reply, i cant wait to slap u if u behave like yesterday ever again, i smiled in my heart and said to myself, salee lund mayra dekh kar toe gayee hai kal, nicely u were watching my cock my bitch and doing drama now, i just said in my heart only and then sms her i will wear tie which u selected for me, she replied i dont care, then i left it like that and never message her again as i thought leave it, she is upset now, i should not sent so many messages now, i will look like a beggar, it was almost 10am and unexpected call came on my mobile

it was my cousin sis, she said hello, i said hii angel, i thought u got angry, she said yes i am, i said dont be na. Please forgive me, woh i was drunk , its not my fault. She said if u cant handle then stop drink. I said ok wont, please forgive me now. She said woh baad mein dekhungee, first listen to me, she said i need a favor from u, i said u angry and still need favor, she said shut up and listen ok, i said ok i am quiet, she told me, she wants to put mehndi on her hands and her brother she dont want to tell as he will not take her and she dont know how to drive so cant go, above that her friend priya also not at home, so she dont want to go alone, she asked me can u take me, i said of course, anytime i am available for u, your chauffeur will be there just now, only if u forgive me about yesterday, she said bola na sochungee but promise me u will behave and be in your limits from now on, i said itna badaa promise. She said do it. I said ok promise. Now forgive me na. Galtee hoe jaatee hai, she said it was very bad mistake by u, u shld respect me, i said i do a lot, respect. She was like ok now dont waste my time and come, i said ok maam, i was in track pant and tshirt that tme

i went out sat in car and reached her home quick with in 15min, sms her i am outside, she said coming, she came sat in car, first thing which i always like to do is check her beauty first, that time she was in no make up, natural beauty she was looking, i said your skin is so clear, she said drive Rajbir, i smiled n said let me check your beauty first my doll, she said shut up ok, dont use doll word on me, i said ok my pretty cousin let me see u first. She made a huhhh reaction and turned her face other side. Then said that u shld do later tonight when i get ready and i got happy that bitch wants to show me her self also, i said that toe i will do, i saw her quickly still, she was in her normal suit, home wearing punjabi suit, i always like to check her clothes and figure in different attire, she was in her white suit with loose salwaar below and white kameez above it, her breasts were completely covered with her chunni or Dupatta, she had a pony tail style of her hairs, i started to drive and took her to nearest mehndi shop, when she was stepping out of car, i grabbed her ribbon on hairs and opened her hairs all, she turned to me. i said leave it open, she went out and sat in shop, was putting mehndi on her hands, i was smiling and winking at her, salee ko full tease kar raha tha ub, loeda dekh chuki thee mayra aur fir bhee mayray hee saath thee, mutlab saaf tha issay koi farak nahe padta. she showed me angry face, seeing me wink at her , i was feeling like chak kay laay jaaun tainu mayree jaan, i mean i felt like picking her up in my arms and take her to my home and first sleep with her

Then her mehndi got completed on hand. she said can u bring 500rs from my hand bag please, i took my wallet out from pocket and paid the mehndi guy, she said why u paying, i said its ok, u n me same thing, she looked at me only. we sat in car, by 11am we were coming back, i said her i cant wait to see u later

she said i will make sure every ones eyes comes out in wedding looking at me, as our relatives were all show off mostly and i replied really, then my eyes will only be glued to u, she said tum toe rehna hee doe. Tumharee toe waisay bhee mujhpar hee rehtee hain. Sudhar jao. Will tell your mom nahe toe. Stop being a dog, i said but i only want to be your dog na, make me, she laughed listening that and said actually you are my dog already. i stared at her in shock and thought salee bitch randee hai ander say, i placed my hand on her thigh listening that and said u cant remove my hand also, your mehndi will get bad, she said u drive fast ok, she never said remove hand, just said drive fast, so i looked at her thighs again and she crossed her legs, placed her right leg above her left one lke womens sitting posture, then i took my hand straight between her thighs and was pressing there and pulled her leg down, the right one, she said what u doing, i said sit like this doll let me enjoy driving, then she did huhh reaction in anger. What doll huh Mr haath hatao, i said please u know i like to feel u and i came for u only. Let me keep it. She looked at me in shock way that how open i was getting with her.

She never said anything and kept quiet. So to change car gear i removed hand from her thigh for few second and thought iskee chuut par hee rakhta hun ub, salee hataa bhee nahe paaygee. Next was i placed my hand on her chuut area straight pressed it there once and she said u will do accident like this,  in my heart i was thinking shut up bitch and let me feel u, then i said your thighs i always feel, now dont stop me for that, i was aware she has mehndi in her hand also, cant stop me, let me at least feel her chuut nicely, i pulled her kameez little up same time n grabbed her salwaar now completely rubbed my big hand on her vagina, this time she felt it hard also on her chuut above her loose salwaar, i think n she moved up on seat with a shock n said stop this ok, i saw in her eyes n said 2 min only, she knew it would be hard to control me that time n i took opportunity of that moment and rubbed nicely my hand between her thighs felt her, must be almost one min i rubbed my hand above her vagina area , sometimes she was closing her legs also i felt because she felt my hard hand on her vagina above her loose fitted salwaar. i opened her right leg by pulling it again towards me little , then suddenly i placed it near her belly area, to put my hand little inside her salwaar from top but it was tight so to push my hand inside her salwaar first i had to open the knot of her salwaar

as i grabbed that knot to make it little loose, she shouted Remove it now n i looked at her again and said what, she said in anger now what u doing, stop it, she knew what i was trying to do, then i had to remove my hand and smiled at her while driving, she showed me anger face but then i placed it on her thigh again even though she was looking me in anger, i had no fear that time as i knew ghanta kuch nahe kar saktee yeah, i cant force her but at least i can put little pressure on her, i just felt her chuut above her salwaar with my hand again, she said u have no shame left in u or what Mr Rajbir , i am angry and your hand still on my thigh, actually it was on her chuut but she could not say that,  she was saying control your hands ok, this is not right, i told u many times, i said in my heart, u cant do anything darling, u need me as well to always help u

i then looked at her n said u covering yourself all with this big chunni when u know i like to see u, then what should i do, i felt u down, she said shut up, i stopped car on side of road n said wait let me put my tshirt up, she said what u doing are u mad, i replied u said shirt up, n i am taking it up, she laughed haha and said u are v batameez i am telling u, will stop talking with u, oh then who will become your dog and take u everywhere, she smiled , as soon i saw her smile. i gabbed her chunni pulled it away, now her boobs shape was exposed and little cleavage part or line was visible as neck of kameez was little low then normal, she said put chunni on me back, now, i said relax just 2min, i stared her breast in front of her now openly, she knew where i was looking, i was making her feel shy and said u dnt have to hide yourself from me, i love your figure, she said this is moving road, someone will see inside, i put black mats also on windows and said no one will see now, let me see u, she was getting irritated and i said i want to see your bra now, she said no waayyss, i said then i wont drive, she was like how i will show, i have mehndi,, i grabbed her kammez from shoulder and pulled it slight down n her bra strap black color came out, she said happy, now drive you fool, i kissed her shoulder n licked it put my spit there and said let me do same with other one, she stayed silent n i pulled her kammez little down from other side too, now her both bra straps from both sides of her shoulder were visible and i was kissing n licking her shoulder, as soon i went on her neck n licked it once she moved her neck other side, my lund was hard by now

i grabbed her jaw and chin area with my hand n turned towards me again, kissed her chin n licked it with my lips, then she shouted Rajjjjbir what the hell, stoppp and i had to go away, then i said thank u and without saying a word, started to drive, she stared at me in anger for 30 sec almost but i was looking at road only and driving, though i knew she looking me in anger as from the side of my eye i could see her reaction. I was pretending like i am focused on driving only. i was silent and dropped her home, when she was getting out, i said her thank u, i will be there for u whole life for anything princess. Salee kay mehndi na lagee hoetee toe pakaa thapad laga daetay mujhay. she jumped out of car without looking at me n went away inside her home, i was staring her gaand shape badly in lust my lund was hard that whole time, i knew i still did not went far yet, just licked her chin little and shoulders, which is normal, she knows i like her a lot, she will have to understand that and i am always taking care of her too

i was enjoying my beauty queen arrogant cousin, she was really tasty, her chin and shoulder were so smooth, i had her fragrance in my mouth that time, i was thinking if her shoulder skin is so tasty and smooth, how tasty her breast nipple must be and her soft lips, ohhh mannn i was again lost in her beauty . i was waiting for evening to get ready as wedding was of evening time, my mother also called to me in between and told me to be on time ,

though  in my thoughts i was lost thinking of my cousin sis, today is my day , i have to get her n sleep with her at any cost, all these days i was having only one thing in my mind how to sleep with my princess cousin sis, i was just waiting for evening to cum so that i could go to her home n see her in that lehangaa, i got a call from my cousin bro around 3 pm in afternoon that we will go all together n we dont have to go at hotel where the wedding was, we have to go at maamaajee house first n from there we will go at hotel with baraat, wedding was booked in Richy rich hotel which is in Punjabi bagh new delhi, then i said to my cousin brother yah i understood everything n i will cum to your home 

he said no dont come my home, u reach to maamaajee house directly n we all will reach to maamaajee house also, i thought in my heart salay tayree behen koe dekhany kay liya i am so eager aur tu, chal koi nahee, then i said ok brother ,i will reach there around 7 pm itself , i got ready, i had my Raymond suit ready also which i wore with blue tie my cousin sis selected for me, i was looking good in that suit and tie also , used lots of perfume too on my suit. After few min, i reached Mammaji home almost 7pm, all close guests were already there , i greeted my close relatives there and met my mammaji and her son also, my other Maamaajee who lives in Bombay he was also there with his wife n younger son, they r v rich people in Bombay , they own a Hotel in Bombay, some 3 Star. Then i greeted my younger maamaajee and his wife and his son,  he was asking me what u do n bla bla bla. Then he said yaar bombay aajaa kabhee. I said yah maamaajee i will cum in holidays. But actually from inside i was getting bored standing with younger maamaajee becoz he always talk about business money n profits, i was actually searching my aunty n my cousin sis where is that beauty but i cloudnt found them near there. Then i said younger maamaajee so where u staying in Delhi now. He said aray putar, Putar means son, i dont have time to stay

I came in morning from flight n have to go tonight itself, 5am i have to catch flight. Then i said ok i can understand u r a true businessman. Then band waalas who were standing outside gate they started with there bands , they were playing loud Bollywood music tones n all atmosphere became of real Punjabi wedding. I was also enjoying looking at my maamaajee son who was the groom. He was little nervous n suddenly i turned my face on the main door n my Heroine was coming from there with her brother, mom n my mother, She was really looking like a queen in that blue lehanga. They came inside n they all met everyone, my cousin brother hugged me n my cousin sis came near me, we shake hands n i said Your dress looking v nice

She stared me with innocent eyes that time as so many people were around us, she was standing just beside me n i saw her properly that time ,Her blue lehnga was till her waist , she was showing her belly n her back was fully naked till her waist only a thin strap of her lehnga blouse was on her back, strap of that blouse or choli was going from her both shoulders. she had full on make up on her face, neck and was using purple lipstick on her small lips, on her neck there was some designer artificial necklace and nice long silver earings on her ears with a silver fashionable forehead jewellery on her, some part of jewellery which girls wear and comes little till forehead from there hairs, her white hands were having purple bangles on both hands and that mehndi was looking awesome on her white hands which she put in morning itself, when i took her with me. after her entry in room, whole room was full of fragrance of her perfume and got lighten up with her beauty,  Lot other mens, maybe mammaji close friends, who were there continuously staring at her figure. Her belly button was visible as her Lehnga blouse was not covering her belly, it was small and tight , her breast shape was coming very nice, she had a thin chunni only on her hands which she could use to cover her breast shape in between

I was feeling bad that how can she wear so sexy dress without feeling shy. then i thought, mujhay kya, bitch enjoys making mens lusty for her, then i should also enjoy her, That point of time she was looking more beautiful then miss world also, so gorgeous , as she was near me and the lighting of room was very high, so my eyes went on her white creamy arms , which were naked and when she turned to say hello to some lady relative in room, Her back was so white. I thought that i licked her back few days ago and felt her in my car during morning time today, I am so lucky. That point of time, i was wishing kee god please give me her chuut once.

Then my cousin brother started talking to me n i removed my horny eyes from my cousin sis body. after few min we all left from there home with lot of dhoom dhaam as we were all baratee. Then we all reached at richy rich hotel in our cars we parked cars n started to dance . I also did little dance with my cousin brother and mamajis, lot other people were also dancing . I pulled my cousin sis hand n told her to dance also n then i pulled her mom also for dance. So everyone was enjoying, we entered in the hotel n everything went as it goes in every wedding

I will not go in deep much but there were lot of sexy womens n girls. Sum in sarees n sum in lehangaas but i could see most mens were looking at my cousin sis figure only, That lehanga was exposing her so much skin also and above that her face , skin and figure is something which one in thousands will have, with make up on her, it was cherry on top, even many wedding waiters were staring her too, i thought dont know how many mens will today masturbate thinking of her, she is a real sex Goddess, i was lucky that i was getting close to her and had an opportunity to enjoy this beauty but still it was so tough to have her that i knew as her arrogance was so high because she knew she is so beautiful , I had few glasses of Gold label drink by then, as it was our punjabi style wedding. i was staring at my sexy cousin sis figure who was standing little far from me with few other girls. She also noticed that i am looking at her. i sms her from my phone aaj bahut hot lag rahee hoe. She looked at me in anger n replied mind your language. i am not your wife or girl friend. Then i thought in my heart kee salee subah to shoulder chaat raha tha tayra, ub naatak kar rahee hai, Then i replied her ok from now on we will never talk. She said ok. i was like feeling v bad kee salee chuut bhee nahee lee aur itnaa kharcha kar diya

i thought kee i should not show her ego at this time. She was looking so hot i thought she dont have any loss by not talking to me but i will have my loss, i said to myself even i have to be her dog lets become , Then i went close to her n said should i bring anything to make your anger little down. She said get me juice. I brought juice for her n said anything else u want. she was sitting alone that time. Then i sat next to her n said dont get angry i was just complementing u. She said theres a place to compliment not like in front of so many people ok. i said but no one saw what i said. she ignored me walked other place, Then her brother saw me he was also drinking n he came to me n said come Rajbir lets have drinks. i had to go with him. when my cousin went to stage to congratulate Bride and groom, many mens were staring her only as she was standing alone with them on stage, camera man must have clicked so may pictures of her

i was getting jealous too that all bloody horny mens there, even married old mens also they were so lusty and were banging her with there eyes, She came down from stage and suddenly went towards dance section, Whole party people were looking at her back when she was walking, Even some of the waiters were looking at her when she was dancing and camera man had focus on her mostly instead of bride and groom, bitch was dancing with her some relatives n some other females n i was drinking looking at her dance and that hot figure was making my cock grow in my pants, i saw her for few min. My lund was hard by now. She was dancing so cool n her naked back oh lovely

I think that time itself so many old married mens they wanted to fuck her as they were looking at her like she a piece of meat. Her breasts were bouncing inside her blouse with her every dance move , i sms her phone which was in her hand that time, i said cover your back by keeping your long hairs behind. These mens around u getting horny. She read n covered her back with her long hairs n i felt good. after 15 min she went n sat with her mother n brother n some other relatives. I was never a relative guy, did not liked to meet them much. so i was standing little far and taking sip of whiskey, I sms her again. I want to eat u. She looked at me in anger as i was standing in front of her only n i smiled n she replied. I want to slap u. I said sure, your soft small hand will get hurt. She again replied shut up now i am switching phone off. i moved aside as she switched her phone.

So now it was 1am, we were all moving out to go home n i was tired, then my younger maama je came to me from behind, Yaar putar can u leave us to airport. I said ok no problem jee. Then my aunty n my mom said baytaa we will also go at airport to drop our brother as he never come to meet us at least till airport we can go. My cousin sis said slowly in her mother ear i cant go in this dress anywhere else, i want to go home, then her mother said to her, u go home with your brother then, Rajbir will take us all to airport, I said mom n aunty i dont have xuv car. All of u cant sit. Then my aunty said to her son go get key of xuv of elder mamma ji car, he went to take key from elder mammaji of his car

it already clicked in my head that my hottie my Heroine was going home, then i did not wanted to go at airport and waste my time, so i made my move, i went to my cousin bro back and said him i am too drunk and at Airport side lot of Traffic cops, i cant tell your mother she wont understand, so can u take them all to airport, i will go home, i cant say that ok , then he said me, of course , i like to drive xuv also, even i was about to say u that i will take them, he said to his mom, i will take as Rajbir is tired, then his mother said ok no problem, she said her daughter, u go with rajbir, he will drop, i got happy hearing my move got success,  My cousin brother went in elder mamaa ji xuv took them all to airport as there flight was of 5am so it was important to be at airport few hrs ago itself,  my cousin sis who was left behind now with me,  looked at me, during her drop she did not wanted to sit wth me but had no choice, then she said where is your car parked, i said lets walk together, we went to my car. i drive towards to my aunty home to drop my cousin.

she said me u must be v happy now. I asked why. She said that u r dropping me back home but listen i wont allow u to come up ok. I looked at her n smiled , said i know u r afraid of me. She said afraid of u haha. Then she said i think u forgot that when u were in school n your marks use to come less then how u use to get slaps from me. I said yah i know but now u r afraid. She said why i will be afraid. I said leave it. Then i looked at her n i was praising her beauty. i said her all mens were looking at u tonight . They wanted to have u, She said i know. 

I like that when men become dog in front of me haha. In my thoughts i was was like bitch is clever and hard to get but i have to break her now, as her brother and mother wont come for next 1hr at least, i was driving normal speed as i had some drink effect also so it was not good to drive fast time, she also said me drive slow as u had some drinks i saw u, i said i am still in my senses and can drive nicely, i said why dont u drive then, i knew she dont know how to drive, i just taunted her in sarcastic way, she said u know i dont know how to drive, why dont you teach me some day, i said everything i should teach u, swimming, drive, gymming but when i ask u some fees u become so stubborn, she laughed haha i know where u going Mr Rajbir, dont try to be so clever with me, i am not dumb, i said what i meant, tell me, she said what fees u talking, everytime u took advantage of touching me if thats what u want to hear, i said thats nothing, did u kissed me ever, she said i cant do that, we have to maintain a thin line, i said oh come on

i do everything for u but u cant even give me one kiss, she said i cant and u should not even talk about it when i already broke my limits for u, i said what limit, she said u know so dont ask, i looked at her and she looked at me in my eyes, i grabbed her thigh instantly. she said see this is called limit crossing, i said i just put my hand here to assure that i will teach u how to drive ok, as i said in morning i will always be there for u, even though u dont kiss me and she smiled and i pressed her thigh above her lehnga, she removed my hand and said enough i dont like, i kept driving after that, so while talking we reached her home n it was v dark around 1.30am at night. i thought i will go home straight as i was also feeling tired plus i did not wanted to force myself on her as she was already feeling like that i am doing too much now, so i said ok u go now. She said dogs are there i feel scared from street dogs. I said again its ok, they wont bite such beautiful girl, she looked at me and said are u mad, i cant, come out and drop me upstairs like a gentleman , then i thought maybe this bhenchodee deliberately calling me till up stair

i parked car and came out first, open her side door, she grabbed my hand and started to walk towards her home with me, i said dont be scared they wont bite i am with u, dogs were barking but i did shoooo go away , by that time she was holding me tight, i placed my hand on her waist while we were walking , we reached till stairs to go up n i moved my hand away from her waist, we went up , she opened lock , while she was opening it, again my mind was getting crazy for her, looking her beauty figure, naked back, door was opened now and she said ok u can go now, i said, i have to use washroom also for 2 minutes. she opened the main door n we went inside

She put on the lights of her mom room. i went to washroom. I came back in 2minutes after pee n sat on her mom bed. She came n said i am sleepy now if u will go then i will lock the door. I said i am feeling hungry can u get me something to eat as theres no one to make food at my home right now n i hvnt ate much at wedding also . she said ok i will get bread n muttor paneer from fridge, it was from afternoon. i said ok will work,  she went to kitchen I was just looking at her from behind as she walked till kitchen. i rubbed my hand on my dick area above my pants looking at her naked back in that sexy lehanga but i could not jump on her like that, it was not possible so i thought how to have my chance now with her. she brought bread n Paneer for me. i started to have it , i asked her to get water for me she said my god cant u get it, i said please princess get in naa, actually i wanted to look at her ass while she was walking. i looked at her with so horny eyes all from top to bottom , alcohol was also on my head that time but i had to control myself from not forcing her with anything, which i was doing n she came with water. i bend little forward to grab the glass with a loose grip as soon she left glass from her hand

I also left it n it fell all on my pants n i immediately stand n said oh my god it was my new raymond pants. she smiled n said i am so so sorry, i said it got all wet they will get ruined now. Get some cloth to dry it. She said panee hee toe hai, ruin nahe hoegee. She got a small cloth from her room n i said my hands r not clean as i was having food. u quickly rub it on my pants now. She bend little as i was standing and she started to rub that dry cloth on my pants. I was looking at her cleavage n her breast. my lund became big loeda suddenly by the view of her cleavage as she bend in front of me, she even touched my loedaa few times above my pants, maybe for few seconds she did , though i dont know she did by mistake or deliberately was feeling it but i felt so good, I said her to wait ,it will not get dry i have to remove it as water have dropped so much n it went till my jockey. i immediately opened the button, removed my pants n blazer. I was in a jockey that time, i said look what u did. U even spoiled my jockey also, it was also little wet with water, she looked at my huge cock bulge from above my jockey , my bulge was clearly visible n she was saying me wear your pant

i said how can i wear wet pants now, till the time it dont get dry i have to sit like this. she said ok i will go in my room then, she went to her room n after 2 minutes of that i followed her to her room, she was looking for her night clothes in her wardrobe n i went in her room, she saw me n said , wear your pants now, i said how can i wear they still wet but i dont want to get bored sitting alone, i will look at u while u do your things, she said go let me change. i sat on her bed n said her that i think u dropped water on me intentionally as u like seeing me in jockey, she aid oh shut up i dont, i said ok i will come , i went to kitchen opened her fridge n got a cold water bottle in my hand n came in her room, then went behind her n drop some water on the back of her from behind, she was like r u mad what u doing why u throw water on me

i said then why u did it on me, she grabbed the water bottle from my hand n thrown it all on me. i was pretending that no no its so cold, n she came towards me n grab my head n thrown all bottle water on my head my hairs got wet, water went under my shirt n above my jockey also, i removed my shirt also , said r u mad , i dont have clothes here to change , she said aayaa naa maazaa bachu, my abs, broad chest was visible now with my big arms. i was only in jockey that time, i said her now u done so its my turn , she stared at my body for few seconds then removed her eyes from me. Ii thought salee ko aaj chakh hee layta hun. I came near her n grabbed her all in my arms , i was trying to pick her up in my arms but she was like no Rajbir she was resisting n i touched on her entire waist even sometimes my hand touched her little part of breast also but i grabbed her tightly n said u started it. she was smiling also n saying no leave me what r u doing , i grabbed her tight n finally picked her all up in my arms. went to her bathroom, she was like no my lehangaa will get spoil please, u have my swear {kasam},  dont do like this, my dress will spoil, i said i will buy u one more but u dropped water on me so now u cant tell me anything, she understood also that i was joking with her n playing with her little, she thought that i am just doing like this in joking way with her but then i took her near her bathtub, it was a nice small bathtub not for my size person but was ok for her i guess n there was so much water in it. i put her all in that bath tub which was full of water, she immediately started to say oh u spoil my dress, u r so bad, i even told u not to do this , i said so next time dont spoil my clothes , she tried to stand. i looked at her figure , her bra was all visible from top, her blouse got transparent after getting wet, i was able to see her all inside as it was such a thin lehangaa, her breasts was half visible also n she said to me u r dead now, u idiot u spoiled my dress, i was laughing and decided to went in the bath tub also, though tub was small for me but i could come lay in by bending my legs, i went inside bath tub and lay myself in it by bending my long legs, she was still standing and now trying to go out but i took her hand, grabbed it n pulled her all down, she fell over me, i was laying in tub now n her back was all over me. she said leave me let me get up , then u see what i do with u this time, i grabbed her all from her waist n said i wont let u get up then haha, i pulled my jockey down n removed it all in the bath tub itself n my cock was all hard inside the bath tub which i was making rub on her back now, i dont know she felt it or not but she never reacted about it , she said leave me once then i will teach u a good lesson that u cant joke with your elder cousin sis, i grabbed her left breast suddenly in water itself, she fell my hand on it, she said no u cant ok, i said i am just feeling how beautiful u r, she said no i said , so it means no, i removed my hand from her breast and placed my hand on her waist, she wasnt aware i already remove my jockey inside , then i grab her hand, i put it all on my hard cock, she held it n felt its my hard cock , she immediately removed her hand and said what is this

i whispered in her ear, my lund and she said cheeeeee, i knew bitch like feeling it, i again held her hand n said lets sit for 10 minutes here, she said let me go, now joke finished ok , i again grabbed her small hand n put it all on my hard lund, she tried to removed it but i made her hold it , my hand was on her soft hand making her hold my lund

i was pulling her small hand up and down also on my cock and making her rub it, for 1min almost she held it n was saying to me what r u doing, u become crazy, u going out of your limits , she said now let me go n behave, i removed my hand from her hand which was making her hold my lund , i said just 10 minutes please give me 10 minutes of your time princess please i beg u, she forgot i pulled my hand away and placed it on her waist again, only she was holding my lund now, i looked in her eyes and said your fragrance is so sexy , she turned and looked in anger towards me, she looked in my eyes, her face was full of make up and her soft lips were looking so juicy in her purple lipstick, her small hand had a tight grip now of my lund, feeling her tight grip, i dont know she held it tight deliberately or she forgot that my hand was not making her hold it now, as she was looking at me by turning her face towards me, i tried to touch her cleavage part by putting my finger between her blouse and pull it down with my finger little but she said no way u cant touch me ok, i said i am not touching u , u r touching me, as she forgot she was holding my hard cock tightly, suddenly she removed her hand from my dick n she turned her face away, maybe salee ko mazaa aaya lund pakad kar mayray. her back was towards me again,  i placed my thumb on her lip n said her swallow, she was not opening her mouth, said leave me i need to get up now,  i said ok lick my finger then we will go, i placed my finger on her lower lip and rubbed it there first to remove her little lipstick shade n then pushed my finger in her mouth now, she licked it with her tongue , after 1 min of it she pulled my finger out of her mouth and i took it in my mouth same tme to lick her juices and spit, she saw it also but she knew i am crazy for her that time, she said now let me get up , i whispered few min more n i started to pull her lehangaa up from her legs, rubbed her entire thighs n said her just 5 more minutes, she hvnt said anything n sat there, grabbed my hand which i was taking it all towards her pantie, so that i could at least this time put my fingers in her vagina, she understood and suddenly grabbed my hand tight n said no not more up , i was licking her back of neck n opened all her hairs, i was so lusty that i could not control from not touching her breast. So i took my hands around her from behind and grabbed her both breasts tightly n held them tight above her blouse itself, i thought let her do what she want but i need her right now, she immediately screamed n said dont u keep your hand on my, i said what, on where, she said where u just pressed, i smiled n said ok , then grabbed her from her waist n i put my hand on my hard cock, adjusted it n pulled her all up on my cock, i made her sit on my dick now which was rock hard, she felt it, that she sitting on my naked cock, she said now u go its enough, i said i hvnt came yet, she said what u mean, i said its a man thing remember i told u, just 2 more minutes, suddenly her mobile rang, she said phone ringing come in your sense Rajbiirrrr and she shouted, it must be mom phone, let me go, i said ok wait i will go, i got up from shower , she saw my naked ass which i was aware she is seeing when i was walking to grab her phone, it was her brother, i picked up said haan bhai, he said u there Rajbir, i said yes just reached, then while talking, naked i walked in bathroom again, she saw me coming and put hand on her eyes to cover, as she could not shout that time on me, her bro was on line and i was standing in bathroom in front of her naked and was saying i was just going but your sister was feeling scared of street dogs so came to drop her till up, he said good thanks, we will be back in 1hr just tell my sister

i said no problem bro, i disconnected and said her, your bhai saying will come back in 1hr. I saw she was getting out of bath tub now n was saying to me wheres your jockey , i said its in bath tub, she was trying not to look at my cock and was slowly coming out as it was slippery there too because of water and marble, i said no need to turn your face other side, its ok now i wear my jockey, i lied n she looked my side , i was standing near her so close all naked my dick was in air full size, shaved with my pink circumcised tip in front of her , she saw my cock n said u are a liar, i dont want to see this thing so big , i smiled and knew she enjoyed seeing it thats why she commented on size, i grabbed my cock in front of her , she kept her back towards me and turned , i went inside bath tub also n grabbed her all tight, i was like now she is ready to have me i was sure that time, as soon i touched her she was like please be in your limits, she was feeling really v bad n i was enjoying thinking now i am gonna fuck her today, salee abhee bhee baithee hai bath tub mein mayray saath. Mutlab chudaygee ub yeah. i rubbed my lund with my hand looking at her back and placed my mouth on her back quickly licked it with my tongue and lips and said u r so beautiful my queen, so many mens want to have u but i am licking you, i pulled her from her waist little towards me more, she was light in weight so nicely she came on my lund again, in between she was again starting her drama of excuses and being stubborn with me, i was ignoring her protest completely and pulled her lehnga all up till her thighs, i knew she is a bitch who like to make mens her dog and she said it also, i whispered in her ear, i am your dog , she grabbed my hand again from her thigh but i removed her light grip and took my hand inside her lehnga where her pantie was, thats it, i felt the end between her legs, there her pussy was, i could feel it with my hand above her pantie, i touched her pussy above her pantie and rubbed my hand on her pantie, my mouth was on her back only licking it, must be few seconds only i felt her vagina area above her pantie with my big rough hand, same time she grabbed my hand and pushed it away and made her lehnga down again, she said what u doing u idiot. How can u touch me like that. I will tell your mother i am telling u. I did not cared still and place my both hands on her breasts, grabbed them tight, they were soft so soft, she said i will cry if u did not took your hand away, i thought maybe she doing drama, i whispered in her ear. You are so beautiful. I will do anything for u. I am your slave and i pressed her breasts softly above her blouse. As i pressed few times, she really started to cry n i was like oh gosh , i removed my hand from her breasts but i was so horny still, she was crying and i said her roe kyun rahe hoe acha nahe kar raha. My lund was hard and she was sitting on it. I thought yeah toe roe padee. Maybe drama kar rahe hai. I tried opening her blouse from behind but she grabbed my hand. Suddenly dont know how she got so angry, she turned pushed me and said you are forcing me. I hate u. I heard that force word and stopped instantly touching her. I said force kahan kar raha hun. Thoda sa thanks hee toe lay raha tha. I do a lot for u too. Again placed my mouth on her back and licked it. She pushed me again. You are my cousin and look what u doing. Its so shameful rajbir. She slapped me hard and i was stunned. I left her waist suddenly. She got up. Moved out of bathroom. Bhenchod lund abhee bhee garam tha par salee bitch nay thapad laga diya already, toe mood kharab hoe gaya. I saw her bra hanging behind bathroom door. Maybe she wore in day time. I got up from bath tub grabbed her bra, as i was sill horny, i started rubbing my lund with her bra in my hand. With in few strokes i ejaculated and thrown her bra in bath tub. I wore my wet jockey and and n went outside her bathroom, she saw me coming out of bathroom, turned other side. I said sorry. Then quickly went to wear my pants and shirt, then she came near me n slapped me again n said this is for touching me and making me cry, i said ok now u happy, she hvnt said anything n i went outside her house , sat in car n sms her i am truly sorry, u were looking so hot n then u were seducing me also , she hvnt replied n when i reached my home i got her reply that i never seduce u, dont u say that ever, u dont know your limits, u spoiled my dress also, i dont want to talk with u again, i said in my heart chal dekhtay hain kub tuk tu mujhsay baat nahee karaygee, salee loedaa toe pakad kay baithee the itnee dare tuk, means i said to myself lets see till how long u will not talk with me, so peacefully u were sitting inside bath tub grabbing my dick in your hand that time, then i message her ok dont talk to me if i am so bad, i said her goodnight n wrote i will always be there for u whenever u need any thing in life or if u r in any trouble as u r my princess forever, then no reply came from her side, i thought chaloe sallee say acchaay say mazay toe lay liya aaj, meant i said in my heart, at least today i enjoyed bitch nicely, she use to be so arrogant and dominating, it was my dream to break her and bring her below my cock, some how i did little fun with this kind of beauty who is so proud of her looks, boobs bhee i pressed today. i got sleep v peacefully, when i woke up next day , i went to see if my mom came back she was back n she was making my breakfast, i went to get ready for work n thought chaloe office say aakar cousin sis say baat karungaa, as i dont want her to be upset with me also, i wanted her all fun, her body i wanted to enjoy fully, so for that i had to continue trying and make her soft towards me again. i knew its not going to be easy but i knows she knew i am important for her too.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 18-04-2021, 07:56 PM