True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day, Friday, i woke up, thought yaar Raj kal kuch zadaa hee hoe gaya, sala show off kartay kartay shanky kay aagay, i said a bit too much to my cousin sis, i should have not used lund word and all that abhee. I realize i did little extra. Dont know how she must be thinking now about me. It was already office time. So thought lets leave thinking jo hoega dekha jaayga. Waisay bhee kabhe na kabhe toe lund word say khulwana hee tha issay. Aadat daalunga tabhee toe khulaygee. Lets see her reaction later. i got ready, went to office , there i got bonus which was JW Marriott Hotel coupons of free swimming for a month, i was already a good swimmer, though i knew my cousin brother wanted to learn, he wanted to learn swimming so i thought i will give him these coupons, his sister will get happy from me also, that i gave her bhai expensive coupons , i called him frm work itself and said him hello bhai how r u, he said i am good bro , i am at Aptech computer class now, he was doing some thing there also and wasting his mother money with some course, rest he was doing insurance job already in Lic but v minimum salary, i said him about swimming coupons he got happy. as i knew he wanted to learn swimming from many months , so this was Jw mariott hotel, listening that he got v excited itself, he said raj u took possession of flat already, i said haan bhai last week hee toe liya. As for my new Dwarka flat he did all paper work also. He said bhai woh mayree 20000rs commission thee. Toe, i said haan haan bhai i was waiting to meet u. In evening will come and give u coupons also and your that fees. He said no problem, so when u decorating that flat. I said bhai aapkee sister ko bola hai. She has good interior choice. Jab madam ka dil hoe. He said bik jaayga raj ussay mut bol. She will select everything expensive. I will do. I thought and said no bhai its ok. She will get happy. Aapnay itnee help kar toe dee. I knew yeah sala commission khor hai but his sister is honest. I said him bye and all. I said in my heart salay moetay tayree behan say karwaunga flat decorate. Mayree jaan hai woh.

after 2hrs when i reached home, i sms my cousin hi message, she never replied , as i was aware last night on web cam i asked her too much i thought maybe if she upset then let her mood get better on phone itself instead of facing her face to face, i sent another sms. Aapka bhai hai udhar. I had to give him his money of commission and some Coupons of Jw marriot hotel where he can learn swimming for free as i got from office. Sent. In few min her reply came, do not sms me ok. You can call him. I said ok. I knew yeah salee toe sahe mein gussay mein thee. Then i sms one more time. I said woh phone mil nahe raha. Just tell if he is there please so i can come there and meet him. She replied also again and said yes, he is here. I smiled and said in my heart salee tujhay toe nangee kar kay loeda chuswaunga apna. I love your attitude my jaan. I went there home. Changed clothes, use perfume. Wore my orange tshirt and blue jeans. My arms were looking nice and biceps were looking tight too in that tshirt. When i reached there, parked car, went up. Ring the bell. To my surprise my cousin sister opened it i smiled and said hiiii. She looked at me nicely for few seconds. Salee dekh kar toe khush hoe hee gayee thee i knew she looked at my bicep size that time in that tight orange tshirt. Then without saying anything to me, went inside, i went in too, closed the main door. Aunty ji was also there sitting with her son. We all were in living room except my cousin sis, she was in her room only. Then i said aunty, dee dee busy hai kya. Aunty said pata nahe bayta. Go her room and call her here. I said my cousin bro, excuse me bhai aap yeah note gino, it was all 100rs and 50rs kay note i withdrew for him, takee zadaa lagain, means it looks more when u give small currency notes, i will come meeting your sister. He said ok. I knocked her room door. Can i come inside. I went in already, she looked at me, she was watching her tv or doing acting of doing that. Then said no dnt come here. I said kya hoe gaya aapko, she said you dont know. I said wait. I close her room door slowly. Then came back near her, acha sorry for yesterday. I am really sorry. She said i dont care. I dont want to talk with u, how can u say those words to me. I again said, i was excited seeing u that is why. I like your figure a lot. I said it. She was shocked listening me and said so u like my figure and u will speak like that. I regret being like a friend to you Rajbir, now go from here. I said dont say that. Please na. Promise nahe kahunga fir that word. Kal aapko faridabad bhee lay kar jaaunga for your reunion of school.

she said no need i wont go with u or go with anyone, i said why, she replied how can u ask me lke that yesterday, i told u many times be in your limits and mind your language why u go out of way always, i said in ok ok i wont behave lke that sorry, she said u always say and u promised me earlier also, i said yes that promise i remember it was for not showing u my manhood, she said what, i said manhood means my cock, she is like see again u took that word, i said par woh toe just to explain u, did i not said manhood first. She did uffff in anger ohh plz dnt give me all that nonsense now, just be in your limits and dnt go over ever with me again. i said ok my queen but please dnt be upset now, u know i cant live without looking at u, tell me now what tme i should come to fetch u tmmrw, she took a pause and said i dont know, i will think more. I said ok think but always remember i care u a lot and can do anything for u. I went out her room quick and i did not wanted to take much long time here alone because her bhai and mom were in living room also. I sat in living room again with aunty and her son. Aunty said kya kar rahee hai tayree dee dee. I said she watching some movie. Its ok aunty ji lets not disturb her. We were just sitting for 10min having tea there. Then my cousin sis also came and sat there next to her mom. I was staring her in between in her eyes. She also knew i am looking at her in between. Then i gave those coupons to her bhai. He said wah raj u made my day. Commission bhee aur coupons bhee, i smiled. My cousin sis was silently just looking at me in between which i noticed too. So when her bhai went to his room, i was still sitting there. I said aunty aapkay paas charger hoega phone ka. She said haan bayta laa gve me phone i will put in my room. She also went in her room. Now my cousin was sitting on couch alone in that living room. I showed her my biceps first in joking way. She looked at me and said jaao jaao. I said u like it. She said no i dont. I smiled. I stared at her nicely now. She was just wearing her normal red tshirt and blue jeans with her hairs tied as pony tail. I said kal ka bataa doe abhee. She said i dont know. I will think bola na. I said fir i will make my own programme with friends. She said bana loe fir. I dont care. I said ok fir khud hee chalay jana aap faridabaad. She said itnee himmat nahe tum mein abhee kee mujhay muna kar doe. I smiled and said haan yeah toe hai. Abhee itnee himmat nahe hai. I stand up and stretch my body a bit. Said thak gaya bahut ghar chalta hun ub. She looked at my muscular body shape i knew. That was i was doing also. Showing off to her. She smiled, i said hus loe hus loe. Why controlling your laugh. She said yeah na bachu show off mayra aagay mut karna. I said better i will go now. Today you not in good mood. She said yes, u should go. I took my phone from aunty home and went down by saying bye nicely to aunty and her son.

After reaching my home i did not contacted her, already i said her sorry now i thought of giving her some space, i knew jaaygee bhee kahan. Kaam toe mein hee aaunga iskay. I just watched few movies and slept later. Next day i woke up late. I saw my phone 3 miss calls and 2 sms from my cousin sis already. I smiled opened sms. Hi and second one where are u. Then i called her back. She picked up said where were u Mr. I said sorry slept till late. Whole week hard u know. She said 8pm come. I need to go. I said gussa thanda hoe gaya aapka, she said haan hoe gaya. Time par aana nahe toe thapad khaogay. I said agar time par aaunga toe kiss doegee. She said shut up idiot. She hang up. I was like wah what a start of day. My dream girl with me back. Now i will show this bitch. I knew salee jaaygee bhee kahan. After all i was the only one who use to take her everywhere. I sms her also ok madam your chauffeur will be there on tme, then later when i called her again to confirm paka hai na. As faridabaad was very far toe thoda gadee ka kaam karwaa ayta hun from garage. She said yah its pakaa. Come on time. Then she said why gave so expensive coupons to my bhai of swimming in Jw marriott, other day u were calling him fattu, i said becz of u my queen, she knew for her chuut i was doing all that, to impress her only, she said i knew that, dont ok you cant impress me by doing these things, i said fir how can i charm u, she said u cant because we are cousins and she said bye. Bitch was still not letting me do anything with her, I said wait, dont say bye, i wanted to ask u also. That u want to learn swimming.

she said yah i also want to learn swim, i smiled and said ok i will teach u, she said ok Dog, i smiled n said salee free hoe gayee hai almost ub, dnt know then why she do drama, she knows what i want, though my work was still in progress, i still knew she is v unpredictable, she said bye and hang up after calling me dog.

in evening my mother came to my room n said Rajbir, my sister called me n she said u are taking your cousin to faridabad, why cant she go on her own or with her own brother, that guy doing nothing then why u are being a fool to waste your petrol n tme on her, now u will be there servant, i dnt lke all that, u shld hve said no, i said mummy relax ok, u know her brother scared kind of person and she dnt feel safe with her, so she asked me, after all they are family also, then mummy said what family family u sayng, they never did anything for us when we needed them n now u going so far for that girl, my mother was lke this always protective over me n dnt wnt relatives to take advantage of me but what i cld hve said her, in my heart i only said oh mummy u dnt know why i am going, i need my cousin, she is my dream girl, i said its ok i will be back quick n next tme wont do anything for them, then mummy said ok then do one thing, drop me there, i will spend weekend there home n sunday to mammaji son wedding go with them, will go with my sister to wedding, i said ok as u say

around 8pm i reached to fetch my cousin sis, dropped my mother n said, tell her i am waiting in car itself, mummy said ok son, go safely, i was sitting in car itself and my cousin sis knocked the window after few min, i opened door for her n she sat, there my beautiful was in her saree today, first tme i was seeing her in a saree, beautiful Golden saree, with golden bangles in her hands n purple lipstick on her small lips, she sat i was thinking sex Goddess sat next to me. i just said her u r a sex goddess, seriously so sexy, she laughed what is wrong with u, dnt be so crazy for things u cant get ok, i said huhh bitch got big mouth, i said u r not a thing for me, she said ok now drive, i said wait let me take your pics first, i saw u first tme in a saree, she said later, i am getting late ryt now, my few friends already reached there, i said mamm we will reach by 9pm dnt worry

i said ok later will click u, then i focused on driving only, that route was bad, as faridabad was not that good place those days, we reached in 1hr almost as i was driving fast, she said only girls are allowed inside, will u wait in car then, i said anything for u princess, u go i will wait here, she smiled n said ok i will be back in 1hr, i waited so long almost 1hr 45min i waited, i was getting irritated and mostly there were drivers around my car, maybe all bitches came with there drivers, then i see my cousin sis was coming back. she sat in car n said sorry so long u had to wait for me, i controlled myself from not loosing my temper n said noo its ok, even whole nyt u wld hve said me, i wld hve waited u, she said really, i said yes true, try me anyday, then she was tellng me about inside n all, she enjoyed all old frnds company and some of them settled abroad also now, i said good u enjoyed it, she said thanks u brought me here or else how i wld hve come here, i said thanks i will take just now dnt worry n she smiled. She said i also want to settle abroad only, i said where, she said only America. I thought in my heart haan bitch tujhay toe koi bhee NRI utha layga. Maal hai tu itna khatarnaak. She said you ate anything. I said naaa. Just waited u so long, she said ohh my poor Rajbir. Hungry hoe toe u can take some burgers for u from mcd or some where on way. I said no its ok. In my heart i was like tujhay khanay ka dil hai buss ub toe. After few minutes of drive. i was tryng to find a place to park car some where safe but i cldnt find any safe place, so her mother was callng n she picked up, i was drivng slow now on side, she was sayng her mom, buss abhee niklay hain, will reach home soon, she was tellng how it went n all n i was staring her badly now , as i turned inside car light on. Her figure in that golden saree was looking super hot. Her hairs were open and those golden bangles on her white arms, wrists were making her more and more hot. same tme i place my hand on her saree she looked at me n i was rubbng my hand openly on her thigh, she was not removing my hand or anythng maybe becz i was doing it almost everytme she sat in car wth me but was talkng wth her mom on phone n i pulled her saree up wth my left hand , she notice what i was doing n she pulled it down again her saree, she said bye to her mom n said what u doing dnt be stupid now, behave Rajbir

i said openly taking my thanks, she said plz be good, this is not the way to treat women, everytme u drive u wnt to rub your hand on my thighs, i felt lke bhenchod she is behaving again lke innocent women, i said so how shld i behave wth u, she said care me, show me your care without touching me n she laughed haha. i was lke this is the biggest problem in a man, he can care but need fruits of tree as well in between, my hand was still on her thigh, her saree was so soft i cant tell, first tme i saw her saree n was touching her in that attire, material was soft of saree, so i cld feel her nicely but i wanted to feel her back n see her properly, so i was looking for some lonely place to stop car, my favrt lonely place was far from here. So i had to just stop on one side there only . she said what u doing, dnt stop car here, dnt u see its so dark, i said relax ok and give me a hug now, i am with u, dnt worry, she was feelng scared maybe little becz of those areas were not good n she said not here, i will hug u maybe some other day, this area looks bad to me, plz start car , i was so lusty that tme , that i needed to have some fun wth her, i was getting horny looking at her n grabbed her arm n pulled her on me but she pushed me again n said nooo i said drive, then i left her hand n said whats wrong wth u, she said cant u see this area doesnt look good to me, its not safe here, i said ok, then i drive again n thought in my heart ohhh man how can i forget that, i was driving fast now n she thought we going her home but i reached my home. she said here but mom n your mom also must be waiting for us, i said in my heart lke fuck them all, come out of car n lets go inside, that point of tme i just wanted her, i came out of car, she come out from her side too. I came near her and picked her up in my arms instantly. she got shocked n said nooo leave me down, i picked her lke she is my new bride but honestly she was lookng lke my bride that tme. i said sshhhh dnt make noise, she was smiling n i took her inside my home, from stairs to first floor also, in my arms. She was only smiling a bit and saying me agar mein giree na toe dekhna. I had so much strength in me, i said relax. I unlocked door, she was light for me also so it was easy to hold her in arms also for long tme, she said seriously some one will see n tell your mother, i said let them.

i went inside n kicked door behind me n it got closed she was in my arms still, my one hand was under her ass n her bangles were making noise on her white hands, i took her straight to my room n made her lay on bed, then she said u na seriously lke a child, i removed my shoes n grabbed her feet, opened her sandal n thrown it aside, then said her,  get up n stand there, let me see u first, she got up, was standing n i took my phone out n started to click her pics, i made her walk n turn n i clicked her gaand pics when she was turned with her back on my side, her waist was all visible n blouse was also showing her back, i grabbed her hand n pulled her on my lap straight . now she was sitting on my lap, i grabbed her waist, started to kiss her neck, she said no no plz rajbir, i was rubbing her waist with my hand. then her phone rang again, her mom, i did not let her pick the phone n said wait 10more min, i took my hand from her waist to her breast n grabbed it, it was maybe second tme in life i felt it n placed my hand there, her blouse was short n her breast shape was v tight, they were looking big size in tight blouse, when she was standing also i cld see her breast shape from side of her saree, she removed my hand from her breast instantly, she knew i was getting out of control that tme n maybe i cld go all the way with her

she said no lets go, i controlled my hand from not touching those breasts n was kissing the back of her neck now. I knew she knows already i wanted to sleep with her and after taking her so far to faridabad, i wanted my thanks too. Bhenchod itnee mehnat karee thee iskaa river bunkar, then her phone rang again, she picked up, she was sitting on my lap comfortably n my hand was on her waist rubbng her, she said yes mom, i placed my lip on her back that tme n started to lick her back with my lips openly, she tried to got up but my grip was strong, she said we on the way still, coming, i removed her pallu of saree instantly n she disconnected the call, there now i was seeing her breasts shape in her blouse, they were so big shape in her tight golden blouse, she tried to cover it again but i grabbed her saree palu again n pulled down n said sit lke this n pulled her more on my lap so that she sat on my hard cock properly, she was not mkng much fuss now also. i saw her blouse was tied frm behind, which i opened in almost 3 second, she noticed what i was doing n she again tried to got up frm my lap by pushing my ryt hand away which was on her waist.

she got up but her blouse got open, she grabbed it wth her hands n said rajbir what u doing, stop now, u took your thanks, enough, dnt cross line, i grabbed her again wth her soft small hand n pulled her on me back, she came easily towards me. i took her on bed made her lay there n i was laying next to her behind her with my cock literally on her soft gaand, i placed it there n  rubbed it hard on her ass again, she felt it n wanted to got up n break my grip, i dont know what happened to me, that i got so much guts that time. I had no fear of anything. Was just full of lust for her. I just wanted to have little fun with my cousin only. i was that time removing her blouse from her body n instead of getting up, she tried to held her blouse, i said trust me just let me see u once, i grabbed her hand n pulled it down n her blouse got all open frm behind, there i saw her pink bra inside, which i kissed first from behind n then wth my left hand i opened her pink bra hooks also. it got all open too, now her naked back was towards me n i was suckng her bare back openly, wth my lund on her ass, she started to resist now harder, almost after 2 min of kissing n enjoying her back, she pushed me away n got up from bed, then made her blouse properly placed on her first as her back side was towards me still n she said now stop or this relation is over, u understand, i was getting up to grab her again but i sat as now i saw her mood really got almost bad. which i cld see or sense as i know her frm long tme, then i said on camera u can show, let me see in real also, she tied her bra hook n then blouse hook n covered her saree pallu properly wthout lookng at me n i was staring her ass that tme, then after 2 or 3 min she turned towards me n said why u hve to be lke this, i call you a good person and by doing this u are creating bad impression on me, i said i dnt knw what happens when i see u

she said ok we will not see each other from now on, i said dnt say that, i am addicted to seeing u, i did a little drama of being emotions that i am attach to her now. she looked at me n after few seconds smiled n came near me n said Raj u r my cousin n what u doing is wrong, plz try to understand, i said its not a crime, she said i am elder also then u, i said so what, nothing matters, just calm down n let me feel u, she was lke why dnt u understand u fool, we cant ok,  can we go now

i looked at her n said u r my sexy doll, she said i am not a doll ok but u are a dog n dnt knw when u will learn to behave, i said i am your dog only, she smiled n held my hand, said come lets go n drop me now, i had to get up then n we locked door , sat in car, i was ok now at least she is fine also, i said in my heart wah raj kitna karamai hai tu salay. Pehlay mazay lay liya iskay, fir jab yeah gussay mein aayee toe emotional hoekar naatak karnay laga, i was happy that atleast i had little fun with her today n she knows i need her, what else i need, i achieved something, soon my dream of fuckng this arrogant bitch will come true also if i keep patience, i just needed to wait for ryt opportunity and then hit a sixer. while drivng also again i was feelng her wth my hand on her thigh but as soon i rub on her vagina my hand, she use to push it down, i smiled looking at her but said in my heart, saleee one day i will get in your pussy n lick your all sweetness, then after breaking your attitude i will mke u remember of your arrogance. I dropped her off n she said come up, i said no i better go now, need to sleep, feeling tired also after driving long , she said hmm ok i thought i made your tiredness go away already, i smiled n she walked up. I was saying to me. Salee fir provoke kar gayee jaatay jaatay. Lund mein karkat kar gayee. Badee bhen kee loedee hai kutiya. i knew no need to go up n waste tme as my mother also there now n in front of everyone what fun i will i get frm my cousin. so i cme back hme looked at her pics in my phone and rubbed my dick nicely, i sms her goodnight my angel, she said your mother here, should i tell her u took me your hme and wanted to open my blouse. i sent her reply, i knw u wont do it becz u knw i truly care for u, then she never messged also n i slept aswell becz i was so tired.
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 13-04-2021, 06:07 PM