True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day Tuesday morning i woke up for work, went n came back, by 8pm i was ready to go my sexy cousin sis home, i went n it was almost same schedule, her mother n bro went outside that tme itself n she was alone, i went in, in start i felt little shy because i knew yesterday i rubbed my lund on web cam and i thought maybe she knew also because the way she was smiling looking at me. I felt shy. I saw her properly, she was nicely ready in her pink color sports bra and nlack tights this time but had her regular bra also inside as i could see her straps on her shoulder a bit. I did not said much. I knew salee nipple nahe dikhana chahtee, tabhee cover kar rahe ehai. its ok. I focused first mostly on workout and in between when i saw her back. It was backless sports bra mostly. Then only i got little diverted from workout to her figure again. As my loeda made a movement in my track pant. Though i still controlled myself and taught her few workouts very professionally to her. after finishing her session, she said how much more session, i said one only mostly as i taught u all, she said oh ok, i said still if u ever need any help u can call me, i was just being honest, she said yah but u charge heavy fees, i smiled and said you looking nice in pony tail, she stayed silent, got up and went kitchen, i saw her sexy soft gaand moving walking in front of me. Like it was calling me name, come rajbir take me. I got up from bed too and followed her blindly, dil toe kar raha tha iskay sweat ko bhee chaat lun iskee gardan say. Iskay under arms ko poora choos lun. Iskee chuut par jo paseena hoe, ussay bhee pee jaun. Itnee sexy lag rahee thee and i was crazy for her. I went straight behind her and with guts, just grabbed her straight in kitchen from behind when she was making protein shake for her, her bare back i kissed softly n grabbed her ass openly with my hand softly pressed it, she said nooo raj, mind your hand ok, i said what should i do u so hot, i said her to remove this sports bra n let me see in proper bra once, she again said no. i said but on yahoo also u never showed me anything. she said but u still enjoyed i saw from your expression, i said in my heart bloody bitch is talkng about my masturbation

i knew she knew it , i said let me enjoy looking at u in bra then, i tried to remove her sports bra from behind but she pushed me this tme n said dnt ok u understand Mr Rajbr, u may have gone mature now in age but i am still your cousin sister, i said i told u already, i lke seeing u, it gives me peace, i care for u, after such hectic day at office, i come to u for some peace and looking at u gives me so much peace and relaxation, i said softly like a puppy with my cute eyes. she was silent but came in her room, i followed her, said ok at least on cam show me your bra tonight, just once then i wont say u i promise, she looked at me like i am some beggar. I said please swear once only. She said me stop rajbir ok. I said i promise wont say u again. Just once let me see u only. Trust me. I care u a lot. Then she broke silence and said i will think, can u go now, i said ok i will go but just once ok, trust me i will be more caring for u after that n i went away, i kept waiting that night for her. Then at 10pm she sms me n said come to yahoo, she invited me n i was sitting with my mom that tme, i saw her sms n said my mother i will sleep, she said wait spend some tme wth me son, i said fir kabhee, some other tme mummy, abhee i need to sleep, i quickly ran to my room n went to yahoo, there she was my beauty, dream grl, standing in front of me, wearing her black night gown with black robe on it, her hairs were tied n she said what u want huhh. I knew salee jaaygee kahan , she was also getting a habit of me now and the way i was caring her, doing everything for her. She said

why u irritate me so much, i smiled first, said woooww u looking so sexy in this black one, i saw u first tme in it, really hot, open hairs, she looked at me and opened while looking in my eyes, her long hairs were open. I got more excited, lund toe mutlab sala 10 second mein khada hoe gaya tha. I thought Raj aaj moeka acha hai, salee ub aa hee gaye hai toe khul kar bol, dnt be scared, so with full confidence, i said let me check u nicely now, remove this robe, she was obeying to me that tme, i dnt know how it happen but it was like a miracle for me, she removed her robe n her inner nighty was sleeve less, she had thin straps on her shoulder of her night gown n pink bra strap on both side, i told her to lay on bed, she was laying on bed n i ordered her then , now remove this gown from top n show me your bra, she said no i dont want, i was like loe bhenchod fir iskaa music waheen atak gaya. I kept my cool. Said please my queen, just let me see for few minutes. I swear will never irritate u ever again and will care u only. she said no rajbir. Understand me. I also started to push her. I was like please na u also understand me. I go extra mile for u always. Whole life i will be your close friend. Trust me i am not bad. She was looking at me listening. I was saying all that crap to convince her. Then suddenly she took her right side nighty strap down first n made it stuck near her elbow area n her one boob i could see in her bra, pink color bra she was wearing, she was sitting in front of me and did it, then she lay on bed , when i said her lay on bed now, she lay herself on bed with her face on my side. i was clearly seeing her one breast in bra and other was one covered, then i said from other side too, she said huuhhh in anger but did that as well, then held her gown , which was on her waist almost, now my princess was showing me her figure in bra, i took almost 20 to 30 screen shots that tme , my lund was full on hard. I thought of not letting go of this opportunity and said her turn other side , she turned i saw her bare naked back with just her bra strap on it. , white total, lke a cream milky color, i wanted to lick it, i said open this hook also from behind. She wasnt looking at me because she was turned other side. I was rubbing my lund already looking at her back. She never opened, so i said u dnt need to turn at me. Just open the hook. She placed her fingers on her hook of bra from behind and opened it. Now it was open and i could see her naked back full much better.
[Image: aa.jpg]
[Image: b.jpg]
[Image: c.jpg]
[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]
[Image: i.jpg]

[Image: j.jpg]

She wanted to turn or tie her bra. I said wait let me see nicely. Dont tie, after few min , i said her to turn and first she tied her hooks of bra on her back without turning towards me. Then after closing her bra hooks, she turned towards me. my eyes were stuck on her breast shape only, they were also visible as her bra she tied was not properly covering her breast shape while she was laying on bed,  i cld see her breast parts nicely except her nipples, i wanted to see her nipples maybe little bit or a little shadow of it, i was guessing they must be pink n big, i took my pyjama down inside my blanket n started to rub more harder, she was looking at me. I am sure she knew i was again rubbing my lund looking at her. I was also seeing in her eyes only. Saying u are eternal beauty. My queen. I am your slave. Please never leave me. She was not showing any expression but just lay there, then said i am going now. I said wait. i said her turn again, she said again. I said do na dont ask question. she did turned , now stay lke this, she had hooks already tied, so again i said open bra hooks. Let me see your back at least without this bra strap coming in between and 2nd time she unhooked it.

now i was stroking my dick more harder, it was already so long, i said her remove bra n throw it down, she said in anger shut up ok , i said dnt turn towards me just remove bra  all of it, n she was lke huhhh u are now demanding too much, dnt test my patience, i said what i said, just let me see back properly, remove princess, she took a pause for few sec n after that to my surprise, she kept her bra on the side of bed ,now she was naked from back. i smiled n said in my heart salee bitch see how i am breaking your attitude, u r my girl now, then i said her to pull her night gown up from down, i need to see your legs, first adjust your cam, pull it little down now towards left so that i could see u from down too, she turned her head only n with her hand she adjusted her camera, moved towards little down on her ass, now her ass i was seeing n stroking my dick, pull night gown up, she did little bit n i said more till knees n she did slowly, her white legs n some part of thighs was also visible now, i wanted to see her pantie, then i asked her what color pantie u wearing, she said no i wont say, i said plzzz say once, she said no dnt go there but i pressed her more n said tell naa plz princess, is it black or white, she was silent n then after 30sec said purple, i just cammmeeee listening that Purple from her mouth,  i think that was the fastest masturbation of my life, i came so quick, i was feeling so good but i can understand that its impossible to control in front of a women who u wanted to fuck as your dream girl, a girl u wanted to sleep with n dream about her, suddenly your wishes coming true, though i was still far away from fucking her but still whatever i had achieved till now after such hard work, i was happy with myself for that, after i ejaculated inside my blanket itself on my bed, i said her to wear bra now, she wore it n tied it now again n covered herself with nighty, then said now dnt ask me again ever ok she knew i came, as i did moaned also lightly while cumming, she wore her bra n pulled her night gown straps on her shoulder back n pulled her nighty down to cover her legs n said me, u promised me this is finish now ok, never again,  i said ok my queen but u so beautiful how i will control myself, she said if u behave bad i will never speak to u, so u need to understand me now, i said ok ok relax, then i said tmmrw comng for dinner wth me, we will go dlf mall, she said i dnt knw i feel so bad ryt now, i said forget what happened, just come for dinner ok, trust me i care u a lot, u knw that also n she was silent n said where is Dlf mall, i said thats in gurgaon , she said so far, i said we will go in car what far, she said but its unsafe, i said i am wth u naa, then why fear, she smiled n said yah wth u i know i am safe, as i already saw that day how u pushed that big size man but only if u stay in limits ok , i said pakaa. i said be ready at 6pm i will fetch u n its a v classy mall so be ready nicely, we will have nice dinner there, she said ok n thanks for showing her that new place, as she lke going outside but her mother or brother never take her anywhere because her mom think her daughter so pretty that boys will get after her outside and her brother also same conservative thinking and big fattu also who cant take care of her sister at all. Only she use to go her friend priya home sometimes. Other then that no where. Now i was taking her with me and her mom and bhai had no complaints also because this my cousin sis already said her mom and bhai how brave and courage full i am. Then i said her thanks u can say tmmrw to me, first see the mall n i winked. she showed me slap sign. i laughed , she said i will go n sleep now, v tired . i said ok goodnight then. I logged out. Then said to myself. Wah bayta raj tunay toe aaj iskay moemay kee shape bra mein dekh lee. Kya back hai salee kee. Issay toe bahut jald chodunga ub. Salee shikaar hai mayra. Bachpan mein itna akadtee thee mujhpar when i was in school. Aaj iskay moemay ko bra mein dekh liya woh bhee isnay khud dikhaya. I was happy.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 11-04-2021, 05:27 PM