Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(27-01-2021, 09:17 PM)sam5585 Wrote: This happened just after our marriage....
some of our relatives who are very close to us want to buy a new house in the city outskirt and we went with them.
At one moment when we were seeing the house another broker called us and our relatives told us to follow him and we saw the house when we are coming back my wife said to me she wanted to pee (she cant control it).

I was saying.... oops.... what are u saying we don't even know any one here then how?

There were no paid toilets also becoz It was just developing I told her to sit on the bike I will take her to remote place and u can go in bushes...

She sat on bike and immediately got down and she said I cant even sit if I sit I will pass on the bike...

I asked her then how, she said that if u don't have any problem I will do one thing.
I said ok... Do wat ever u want..

Then she just parted her legs (not even one feet distance between legs) she pulled her saree one inch forward just bellow the navel as she is adjusting at time she was not even blinking her eyes... she closed her lips and her jaws was very tight.

Seeing this I asked her what happened and she signaled by her eyes just see down (already she was peeing with full flow) she was smiling seeing me then I started to laugh very loudly she told to just shut ur mouth becoz u know where the location is? just beside small road in the colony under the tree and there was a house(brokers house) back of us on the left a kirana shop on the right hut this is my first experience

Nice experience bro that too in initial stage of marriage means woooww
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by silentkisser208 - 11-04-2021, 08:09 AM