Adultery Kindness Bites Back - Copied
Jessica Giles is the girl who has everything or at least that what people said. Her father Bill is the founder of a Fortune 500 company while her mother Merinda is a famous feminist. Raised by the two amazing persons, Jessica has become an extremely kind but somewhat naive girl. In fact, kindness is the one quality that Jessica is particularly proud of as she wants to become a philanthropist just like her parents. Little did she know, in one fateful morning, that kindness she was proud of will turn her world upside down.

"Good morning sweetie, woke up early today?" Her father Bill said as he walked through the kitchen door after his morning run. He turned forty five this year but still maintained those hunky features from his youth.
"Have to leave earlier dad, the new bus stop is at the other side of the hill," Jessica replied. The school changed their bus route this year, which was no longer stop nearby her hill mansion.
"Sweetie, why don't you let dad give you a ride?" Her mom said. Merinda was a bit overweight woman in her forty. Despite being a billionaire's wife, she still did household chores to build a close-knit 'normal' family atmosphere.
"Can't mom, my friends may find out." Jessica said. Unlike other rich kids of her age, she wanted to enjoy a normal high school life, which was the reason she had been trying to hide her identity for years.
"But I'm worried sweetie. Someone posted on Facebook about a sex cult at the other side of the hill" Merinda said.
"Don't worry honey, my friend Mark confirmed that was fake news. Besides, a little morning walk is always good for our angel" Bill cut in. His wife was always a bit dramatic.
"I have to go, see you at night mom, dad!" Her alarm went off. Jessica quickly grabbed her backpack and left.
-----
While Jessica was fast running to the bus station, her eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of someone in the sideway bush.
"Help...me..." a fainted voice reached Jessica.
Jessica stopped immediately. Few seconds later, she found a beautiful naked girl trapped in the bush.
"Help..." the girl tried to touch Jessica's hands.
Jessica quickly held the girl's hand. What on earth had happened to this poor beautiful girl? She felt so much sadness just by looking at small cuts all over the girl's beautiful body.
Jessica immediately called her father. A few minutes later, Bill arrived, shockingly looked at the scene before his eyes.
"What happened Jessie?" Bill asked.
"I don't know, I just found her lying in the bush. She seems really hurt dad!" Jessica said.
Without further ado, Bill carefully carried the poor girl to the car in his strong arms. The girl E-cup boobs softly touched his chest and her sweet floral scent filled up his nose. Bill blushed a bit, it had been years since he was this close to a young girl.
The three then drove to a private hospital nearby, owned by Bill's corporation. The girl was admitted to a special care room while Jessica and Bill left for school and work respectively.
-----
Jessica came back to the hospital right after class. She sat by the still unconscious girl. The girl's face had been washed allowing Jessica to admire her beauty. She seems to be the same age as Jessica. This girl's face was a younger and hotter version of Megan Fox while her body rivalled that of Victoria Secret models.
Few moments later, the girl woke up to the happy face of Jessica. She seemed a bit lost like a small animal, which kicked in Jessica's mother instinct.
"Hi, I'm Jessica. How do you feel?" Jessica friendly asked.
"I'm..I'm Nicole. Where am I?" Nicole worriedly replied.
"You don't have to worry Nicole. My father owns this hospital. You're totally safe here". Jessica assured Nicole.
Upon hearing that, Nicole burst out in tears. She then told Jessica her story, about how she escaped from a sex cult where both her parents forced her to marry an old guy.
"That's horrible what they did to you Nicole!" Jessica furily stated. "I'm sure the security officer will make them pay for this".
"It won't do, the cult has members in security officer departments, government, everywhere." Nicole cried. "If you give me to the security officer they will immediately bring me back to that hell"
Jessica was shocked. She cannot imagine how hard Nicole's life was. Her kindness finally kicked in. She had decided to help Nicole.
"Don't worry, we won't give you to anyone Nicole. You can stay with us for the time being, I'm sure my father will agree" Jessica tried to calm Nicole.
"What will I agree with sweetie?" Bill suddenly entered the room. He left work early today to check up on the stranger his daughter met.
"Dad!" Jessica joyfully hugged Bill. "You have to help Nicole" Jessica then told her father about Nicole's situation and why she thought it would be best to keep Nicole at their house for a while.
Bill was reluctant at first but eventually had to agree to Jessica's request. There was no way for him to reject his princess' order.
As the Giles went out to call Merinda about the situation. Nicole's face turned to a dark, cold expression.
-----
Two weeks have passed since Nicole moved into the Giles mansion.
Since the arrival of Nicole, the Giles mansion has brightened up even more. It turned out Nicole was not only a beautiful girl but also extremely intelligent. Despite being homeschooled since birth, Nicole still knew a lot about sciences, arts, and even technology. Jessica was so surprised at her friend's abilities to which Nicole simply replied "I told you. Many respected people were members of the cult, scientists and artists included". Nicole taught Jessica many things that she had never thought of before, such as genders and sex. Upon meeting Merinda, Nicole was also into feminism activities, the two could talk for hours about Merinda's projects. However, the most pleased one was Bill. Nicole had a great deal of knowledge in software technology, a thing Bill worked on but both Merinda and Jessica didn't have much interest in.
On a sunny day, as Nicole's wounds had finally healed, the young girls decided to use the big pool in the backyard while Bill was working in his office right above it.
Jessica let out a big wow when Nicole walked in her swimsuit. Nicole has a perfect body that every girl has to envy. Even Bill was amazed to see the young girl's flawless body over this office's windows.
After the girls had played in water for hours, Jessica got out to get some rest while her friend kept on circling around the pool.
"Won't you come here to rest Nicole, the sun is too hot, you may have a heat stroke" Jessica said.
"Don't worry Jennie, this weather is perfect to get some tan" Nicole released her swimsuit, showing every inch of her perfect body under the sunlight.
Jessica's face flushed upon seeing this. Her friend was too...liberal, too...freedom. At the same time, she felt a strange sensation coming from her lower body. Jessia shook her head and tried to divert her attention from her friend's smoking hot body to the Jane Austin's book she was reading.
After 15 minutes, Jessica couldn't hear any waving sound from the pool. She quickly came to check on Nicole and saw her friend unconsciously afloat on the water. Jessica let out a huge scream. Before she could do anything, her father Bill jumped right straight from his office's balcony to the pool. He lifted Nicole from the water, holding her naked body in his strong muscular arms.
Putting the still unconscious Nicole by the pool side, Bill tried to do CPR. As he was giving Nicole the kiss of life, he could feel the sweet smell of Nicole filled up his mouth and his hands were touching the softest bounciest boobs he had ever known.
After a few minutes, Nicole woke up. She tried to sit up but weakly fell to Bill's chest. She clung on his shoulders with her face too close to his that Bill could again smell her cherry breath. His heart beat faster but he blamed it on the intense CPR he just performed.
"Jessica, go get Nicole some ices and call doctor Phill". Bill said to his still froze daughter. His daughter's slow react dismayed Bill a bit, he wished if only Jessica could take after Nicole's quick wits.
Jessica woke up from her panic state. She ran into the kitchen to get ice cubes and called her family private doctor. When she got back, Nicole was sitting naked on her father's lap, weakly putting her head on his wide muscular chest.
Jessica couldn't understand yet but at that moment something was instinctively telling her the life she had would soon change to an unwanted direction.
--------
One week after the heat stroke event. The two girls were cuddling in bed watching "Shall we dance?".
"Your father really looks like Richard Gere". Nicole joked.
"I know right, many people said that". Jessica was happy at her friend's compliment. It was true that her father was still hot at his age.
"You know, the other day I saw a poster of a dance competition on twitter. Just wonder if it's a good idea for me to join" Nicole said. "Dance was my only joy when I was at the cult and I would like to continue this hobby. Perhaps, if I'm good enough I can even make a living of it".
"I don't see what keep you from joining this competition. You have my full support girl!" Jessica said.
"But I need a dance partner, and I don't know any guy, except your dad." Nicole said.
"Don't worry Nicole. I'm sure my dad will help. Don't you know that my father used to be a dance champion in college. In fact, my parents got together at a dance club, not many people know of it though" Jessica joyfully said.
"That's perfect, Jessie!" Nicole bursted out in joy as she gave Jessica a big hug. Behind Jessica's back, Nicole smirked in an evil way.
----------
"Just this time dad, pleaseeeee!" Jessica used her sweet tactic, it always had an effect on Bill.
"Not very appropriate sweetie. I'm much older than Nicole and the only one I swore to dance with was your mother" Bill responded.
"I don't see it as a big deal at all honey. This competition can be a big help for Nicole if she decides to take a career in dancing" Merinda stepped in after overhearing their conversation.
"If you two say so then" Bill gave in, he would do anything his beloved wife and daughter want. What hurt could a little dance do right?
--------
Jessica watched as Nicole and her father practiced in their family's ballroom. Nicole wasn't exaggerating about her good at dancing and her intention to win this competition. The dance had many difficult moves and intimate actions. Her father and Nicole's bodies were covered in sweat just after an hour of practice.
"Can you place your hands lower Mr Giles or else I will lose my balance" Nicole spoke, blowing softly to Bill's ear.
"Sorry dear" Bill spoke as he moved his hands slowly to Nicole round slippery butts. Because the sweat made her thin dress almost transparent, Nicole's butts and body are all revealed. Jessica felt a strange sensation again just by looking at Nicole's body.
"Mr Giles, this dance is the imitation of two peafowls mating. You have to press your body closer to mine." Nicole said as she directed Bill to hold her tighter, to the point that his 6 packs were rubbing on her lean stomach.
"Mr Giles, in this part you have to listen to my heartbeat" Nicole directed Bill's head to her chest. Bill's face was buried in Nicole's bouncy boobs. Her sweet pheromones filled up his nose again.
Jessica saw her father's dances were slower and slower as his face was turning red. Perhaps the heat in here was too high. As she saw her father and Nicole's bodies started merging as one after each dance, the strange tickling sensation she felt when she looked at Nicole's naked body kicked in harder than ever. Jessica suddenly had an urge to touch her clits.
Jessica shook her head. This sensation was so weird. Perhaps she had been affected by the heat as well. Jessica left the ballroom, leaving the two dancers alone.
-----
The day of the competition had come. Bill put on his mask then took Nicole to the car, they looked just like a fairytale couple. Bill decided that it was best to hide his identity as Nicole's dance partner.
The competition consisted of many rounds. Jessica tagged along to cheer for her friend but since Jessica was not a fan of dancing, she decided to take a walk around the venue after Nicole and her father successfully won the first round. She took a long walk and only sneaked back in the ballroom right at Nicole's final round.
Jessica was amazed by the scene in front of her eyes. At the center of the ballroom, her father and Nicole were dancing salsa, their dance was stunning, fierce, and...sensual.
Under Jessica's watch, Nicole put her legs around Bill's waist, letting him hold her up from the ground spinning. His hands were grabbing Nicole's butts as his lips travelled across her flawless neck. The dance was much more sensual than what Jessica anticipated.
At the end of the performance. Her father threw Nicole in the air, making the crowd broke out in applause, then quickly held her back firmly in his arms. Nicole ended the dance with a wet sensual french kiss on Bill's lips. Jessica could see that her father was surprised at first but immediately indulged in the improvised act. While knowing that this was all just a performance, Jessica couldn't stop but felt an uneasy feeling.
The result was announced at midnight, Nicole undoubtedly won the first prize. Jessica could see an exceedingly satisfactory look on her father's face, it must be decades since the last time he won a dance competition.
Shortly afterwards, Nicole, still holding her prizes, appeared to give Jessica a cup of wine, toasting for their friendship. The wine kicked in hard for Jessica as she immediately felt sleepy. She was completely blackout after getting in the car, with her father and Nicole at the front seats.
--------
Jessica woke up at noon the next day, feeling all dizziness. She walked down the stairs to see her mother Merinda about to get off to work.
"Good morning sweetie" Merinda said cheerfully "It was fun last night huh? You were all asleep when the three of you returned at 4am. Your father and Nicole are having lunch, or you may call it breakfast" she giggled.
4am? It was strange. She could still remember that she got in the car at 1am. It only took 20 minutes by car from the venue to their mansion. Why did dad and Nicole take more than 3 hours to get back? She thought many thoughts but quickly snuggled them off. It must be her overthinking, she might have just remembered the time wrong, simply as it.
When Jessica got to the dining room, her handsome father was sitting next to Nicole, cutting a big chunk of steak. Nicole was eating her meal by one hand while her other hand was covered under the table sheet.
"What happened to your hand Nicole?" Jessica worriedly asked.
"I think I hurt my wrist a bit, I did quite an exercise last night" Nicole spoke with a small grin on her face.
"Sit...sit down...sweetie. Eat...your...breakfast". Her father spoke, breathing heavily as Jessica saw the table sheet slightly moved in rhythm.
"Are you ok dad? and what's wrong with your hand under the table Nicole?" Jessica worriedly asked.
"Oh I'm moving my hand to release muscle stress. I have a lot of things to RELEASE under this table" Nicole smirked again. Jessica felt weird about this strange smile of Nicole.
"It's...just the...hangover...OH YES...sweetie" Her father's face turned redder as he breathed even more heavily. It must be the effect of last night's booze.
Jessie quietly eat the meal prepared for her by Merinda. Her father continued leaving out small moans after each bite of steak. It must be a really good steak after a hangover, Jessica thought. The moans soon became louder as he cannot control his voice anymore, letting out a small yell of excitement after his last bite.
Jessica watched the whole show. After her father seemed to cool down, she finally said "An extremely good steak huh dad?"
She might have mistaken it but her father's face looked like he was deeply ashamed. After a long silence he finally spoke "Yes, it was a really fine steak".
Laughing after hearing her father's reply, Nicole took out her hidden hand from under the table and licked her fingers seductively "Yes, such a fine steak, too bad your mom can't get it Jessie". Jessica was confused, what her mom got to do with this steak thing?
Bill didn't make a comment on Nicole's words. He avoided Nicole's eyes as he stood up walking out of the room. Jessica noticed a white thing smeared on her father's crotch. She said "You spilled some milk on your crotch dad".
Her father's face was all red again. He didn't answer her and walked faster, leaving the two girls behind, one was confused and one was grinning sinisterly.
--------
Another week had passed, Jessica noticed that her father seemed to be more busy than usual.
As a loving father, Bill always presented at home for dinner. However, recently he only got home at very late or odd hours, as if he was avoiding something or...someone.
Jessica could feel that Nicole was unpleased as well. She kept on asking Jessica what time her father would get home, only to be disappointed by the news.
Another week had passed, Nicole came to Jessica's bedroom at night to tell her that she wanted to get a job.
"I can't just stay here freeriding on you and your parents' kindness Jessica" Nicole said. "If I stay, at least I want to pay rent. Getting a job is the start for me".
Jessica could sympathize with her friend. A famous philanthropic saying was "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".
"However, it is easier said than done." Nicole continued "I don't have a secondary education like you nor having a chance to attend college. The only work I can do is secretary but no one will hire a person like me".
Jessica felt sad just by hearing this. Her friend was right, while she would have a future full of privileges and possibilities, Nicole would have none. If only Jessica could do anything to help.
"I only know Mr Giles. If I can work as his secretary even just for a short time, it will open a gate for my future" Nicole almost cried.
"If that's what you want, that you will have dear" Jessica hugged her poor friend. She was more convinced than ever to give her lovely friend the best career start.
Nicole smirked after Jessica's back.
---------
Unlike what Jessica thought, convincing her father to accept Nicole as his private secretary wasn't an easy task. Her father kept on refusing her proposal.
"Dad, It's just for a year. You can't save her life and then just leave her like that" Jessica almost yelled at her father after his fifth refuses.
"You don't understand Jessica, you don't," Bill replied, hopelessly begging his daughter to withdraw the idea.
"If you don't want me to hate you forever, this is my one and only request" Jessica played her trump card.
"Fine, if that is what you truly wish for" Bill gave in. He reluctantly agreed to whatever fate would come.
---------
Nicole had been working as Bill's secretary since then. The evening after Nicole's first day at work, while the two of them were cuddling in Jessica's bed, Nicole said "I saw this guy at your father's company and I need your advice Jessie".
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:09 PM
RE: Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: Kindness Bites Back - Copied - by hirarandi - 10-04-2021, 04:16 PM