அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன்
It's easy....

too easy to say something......

but to walk the path......

it's entirely different....

life s different........for everyone......and one ll have different phases of tough, rough and smooth times in the same timeline..... what can we do......just sit back and work for the good times.......

Dc....i think.....he's working for the good times now......

he s an author.....a dedicated one......who puts lots of efforts giving even the minute detailings and make us feel for his characters......

that's him......

he enjoys writing.....we can feel it from his words......

a person of this type.....ll surely have some strong reasons i believe.......

and of course these r difficult times for everyone......to balance our professional life.....our family......their safety....and everything all......

pausing this story...... in this position......ll be more painful to him than to us.......it's the mark of an author......the pain part........

i know the wait is long.......but i want to feel this story the same way i felt it till now......for this the creator has to be free.......we want him to be free......

so.....let's wait...... and encourage him with our words........ to come soon....... and lead us in this journey of this beautiful......heart warming.......and at times .....heart breaking story......

just like all others readers who long for this story......who long for the unity of Madhu and Mani........

i'm waiting......

for the good times........

come soon camphor.......
[+] 1 user Likes வெற்றி's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன் - by வெற்றி - 10-04-2021, 06:47 AM