அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன்
(09-04-2021, 09:18 PM)Idiot17 Wrote: Do you think that is the Author intention, after reading his story?
No way..

கதை படிப்பது மிக எளிய வேலை நண்பா.. ஆனால், அதை எண்ணுவதும், எழுதுவதும், proof பார்ப்பதும் மிகக் கடினம்.. அதுவும், இந்த தளத்தில், எந்த ஒரு பிரதிபலன், ரெகக்னிஷன், மனி ஜெனெரேஷன் இல்லாமல் கதை எழுதுவது மிகக் கடினம்.. அவர் அவருடைய வேலைப் பளுவை தாண்டி கதை எழுதுகிறார்..

I'm a active user right from the time of xossip, Masala board... The chances of putting a story aloft is more in this forum... Only few authors do write for the sake of readers...
I know from many writers how they write how much they do ground work... There are many who write few pages &. Gone with wind...
I personally love this story still I may say author is not utilizing this.. Check THIRUMBUDI POOVAI VAIKKAMUM blog. How he developed.. All because of readers support only like you and me...
Criticism is easy writing is too tough
.. But putting the readers in such  position makes that the author is not at all capable of what he intend to write or he can't even spare few minutes for his fellow readers then how good author he is....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன் - by PANNIRUVAEL KHAI - 09-04-2021, 11:42 PM