Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
All she could do was to let him fuck her, and he fucked her good. His thrusts started to touch a part of her that was not so motherly, but very womanly. She couldn't believe that his beautiful penis was sliding in and out of her pussy. The way her pussy was reacting to it, it was almost like it was hungry for it; like it was waiting all this time for it. 

She couldn't think of his penis without thinking how beautiful it was. That beautiful penis was rubbing the inside of her vagina. That penis that was rubbing the inside of her vagina was a beautiful penis. To keep her mind off of the guilt, she started to focus on the beautiful penis and on her vagina around it. That then became her undoing. 

She felt her first spasm. She couldn't believe it. Her muscles were tightening. She was experiencing a wave of pleasure starting where his penis was rubbing and spreading outward like a tsunami. She couldn't believe it was happening to her with her son. She couldn't believe it was happening with so much ease.

She bit her tongue trying to keep her screams in. She didn't want him to know that she was having an orgasm. Her body was not completely under her control so it was difficult to prevent her middle part from convulsing with pleasure. It was a sweet and sour feelings; more sweet than sour. She had to reach and grab his butt so she could at least better direct her spasms, convulsions, tremors, etc. 

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh," she sang as he continued pumping. She noticed the beads of perspiration on his forehead and the trickles of sweat down his chest. He was reaching a critical point. So was she. She had to, even though she tried to stop herself from doing it, she had to jerk upward in response to his thrusts. She pulled hard on his buttocks as she stretched herself upward into him. It looked like she was trying to stop him from going so fast, but she was actually channelling her orgasm into his dick. 

Then it happened. She became helpless. She thrust into him uncontrollably and then held herself and her pussy tight into his pelvic bone. "Nitin, oh Nitin," she cried. "What have you done to me?" 

He was unable to continue thrusting, actually thankful that he could at least catch his breath. She said again, "Ooooh Nitin, Ooooooh Nitin. What have you done to me? What have you made me do?"

He just held himself in place as she jerked a couple of times and then held herself in place against him. Her butt was above the bed and airborne. "Unhhh, unhhh, arrrrghhh, aaaaaa!" She screamed. "What have you done to me son?" With that, her body eased.

He was still busy controlling his breath. Once she touched the bed again with her ass, he collapsed on top of her. She hugged him against her bosom. She held him tight. Her hands were on his back, drenched with his perspiration. Her legs tightly wound around his middle, holding him in place there as well.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 03-04-2019, 05:58 PM