Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
It was past midnight when Nitin lifted the wall and reached in to feel her. She was sound asleep and he could touch her without her waking up. Of course, the touch had to be gentle, but he managed to get his fill. First he rubbed his hands gently on her breasts and then on her belly. She didn't wake up. He even placed it on the mound between her thighs. She wasn't disturbed. He traced small lines on her pussy and watched her face. It twitched every now and then but she didn't open her eyes or anything.

Encouraged by her being so unaware of his moves and urged on by his throbbing dick and filled to the brim balls, he decided to do something even more serious. He reached in and undid the cord that was holding lower part of her dress around her waist. Once the cord was loosened, the loose dress opened up and allowed him to slide it enough to expose her pussy and some of her thighs. He then dropped his trousers to his knees and exposed his thick, long cock to the air.

Slowly, gently, and methodically, he brought it closer and closer to her thighs. First he felt her hair tickling the tip of his cock. Then he felt the head touch the juncture where her thighs ended and her cunt began. He held it there for a while and slowly, slowly pressed it in. Once he was far enough in where he could feel her flesh around the head, he stopped and held it there.

He held it there for a long time and then the urge took over yet once again. He started to move it forward and back slowly.

She woke up as a result of his rocking motion. His eyes were closed and his middle was going back and forth slightly to make his cock press on her pussy. She waited for him to stop and when he didn't, she asked, "Nitin, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer at first but continued his motion. Then he had to say something. "I am experiencing the pain of heaven."

She pulled herself out of his reach. She said, "But, son, I am your mother."

"I know, mom, but I can't help it."

She turned over onto her back and started wiping her thighs with her scarf. They were really wet from all the liquid that had oozed out of him.

He also turned over onto his back and with the blanket off of both of them, his hard, throbbing cock was suspended in the air in her full view. Her hands slowed considerably as she took that view in. 

He is quite big, she thought. His penis was still oozing liquid as a drop formed on the top and then rolled to the side. She had this instinct to reach over and wipe it clean, but it wasn't his runny nose anymore. It was something more sinister. 

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 03-04-2019, 05:53 PM