Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
"Nitin," She called him. He continued pushing into her. "Nitin, wake up, Nitin, Nitin." She pulled his hand off of her butt and shook him. "Nitin, wake up."

Nitin woke with a start. "Wha...what...what happened?"

"I think you were having a dream of some sort." What else could it be?

"Really," He sat straight up. "What was I doing?"

"You were..." She had to think. What was she going to tell him? That he was pushing his dick into her pussy. How could she bring herself to even utter such nonsense. "You were convulsing." That's all she could manage to say.

"Sorry, mom. I hope I didn't disturb you."

She didn't say anything. She was too busy to calm herself down. Her son's dick was pushing on her pussy, God, what was happening? Was she so strong in her womanliness that even her own son was getting affected? Her body was causing her son to react in a sexual way, irrespective of the rightness or wrongness of the act.

His dick was really between her pussy lips. The thin cotton material was not enough to stop it just at the outset. He had actually pushed past the meaty part of her pussy and had succeeded in parting it just the way he had parted her butt. She even felt the pressure on her clit. She gasped with the realization that it had actually felt good until she came to her full senses and realized that it was her son creating those good feelings.

She decided that the best thing for her would be to never sleep in the same bed as Nitin again. She didn't want to temp him with her womanliness and make him react in a manner no son would dare to react.

When she didn't come to Nitin's bed the next night, Nitin decided to go to her bed. She couldn't really say no, after having gone to his bed so many times. She opened her blanket for him but kept it tugged between the two of them to make sure there was no physical contact between them.

He fell asleep soon and she breathed a sigh of relief. Knowing that he was sound asleep and there was a thin wall between them, she felt comfortable enough to fall asleep herself.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 03-04-2019, 05:52 PM