Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Mouni Roy Didi aur unki dost Kiara Advani
Thumbs Up 
I never thought I would ever write a fantasy story or even a story. Kripya karke galtiyo ko maaf kr de aur apna review zaroor dein. Namaskar

I know I have crossed the limit this time and crushed Kiara's boobs really hard as in fun so I got scared and hide in my room's closet. My room was adjacent to my sister Mouni Roy's room and heard footsteps going straight to Mouni Di's room.
Agli baar agar usne mere boobs ya ass par haath lagaya toh I will tell my parents ok?!!! , said angry Kiara to Mouni Roy. Mouni was not even giving her attention and was busy with her pussy shaving ( yes you read it right, she don't mind shaving or bathing in front of her best friend Kiara). Kiara got angry and took the shaver from her hand and started sobbing. Kiara speak in a low tone, yaar Mouni you said he is a kid and do this in fun but he is going too far, he lift my skirt in public yesterday and started feeling my pussy over my panties. Please samjha na apne bhai ko it's not right.
Mouni smiled a little came near Kiara and kissed her cheeks softly and said babe you know we had a deal 4 years back right . I did my work and now it's your turn and winked to Kiara.

Kiara was in utter shock!!! How can she forgot what she did to her best friend Mouny 4 years back and then promised to help the same way when time comes. Kiara understood everything that it was Mouni Roy behind all these sexual pranks by her teenage brother. Tears came down her cheeks and she left the room crying on her old deeds for which she has to pay back now ?.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mouni Roy Didi aur unki dost Kiara Advani - by Rex zeal - 07-04-2021, 01:57 AM