Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
(06-04-2021, 03:00 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
GoodBye Message

....and finally, it's time to end this thread. I still have 6 stories in drafts, but they are incomplete and I have no interest in writing them and posting.

Thank you all who supported this thread and helped me to keep it active for some time. I wanted to keep writing, but I cannot do this with no support from readers. It was good time spending here and making some good friends. I'll visit this forum frequently, so don't hesitate to message me, I'll reply all of them.

I'll go back to being "active reader" who always comments on the stories he likes and not being just a spectator who comes and goes. I am sad that this journey ended early, but happy to complete it with my 15 readers who supported me. Now, it's time to focus on my career and real life.  Namaskar

- Silverstone

All the best for future endevours.. I hope you achieve all the sucess in life. I'll be missing you as one of the best kinkist writer of the forum.
[+] 3 users Like Bhavana_sonii's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Bhavana_sonii - 06-04-2021, 11:34 PM