True story of my Dominating cousin sister
[Image: s.jpg]

[Image: t.png]

I was feeling so much horny that i should enter in changing room with her and do something. It was my fantasy too but i knew abhee it would have been too early for that and i did not wanted to spoil her mood also. Only i knew how i controlled my lust that time.

We came down. I said which one u like. She said i am confused. I said ok then lets buy both. She said no rajbir. I went to counter. Asked total for both. Manager said 30000rs only. I said in my heart only. Bhenchoda saying only also. Felt like slapping him. My cousin sis looked at me hearing price. She said rajbir only take one please. I said relax, wait. I asked him any discount for us. We taking two of them. Manager smiled and said sir its designer usually no one ask discount here but still ok 25000rs for both. I said nice. I gave him my card, my cousin was handing me her 10000rs, i said keep in your bag wait. Let me pay by card. She kept inside. I used my credit card. By then the sales girl came also and said my cousin sis, maam these two lipsticks which u opened are with this for you also. She said her thanks. After paying we came out. My cousin was so happy , she said its too costly raj, wait i will pay u 10000rs now and rest later. i said are u mad. I dont want.

i sad keep it , aapsay paisay nahe lay sakta mein, she said why. I said you are too beautiful . Khoobsurat ladkiyon say paisay loe toe paap chadta hai. she smiled, blushed and said but still please take. I said bola na nahee. Zada bologee toe kiss laylunga aapkee. She said shut up in cute way and said me thanks so much for these gifts. I said mom ko mut batna apnee we took 2, just tell her you bought one for 10000rs of your own money. She said why should i lie. I said samjha karo. She said ok wont tell, i said are you hungry should we go to macd, i stopped my car outside macd n said u sit in car i will come back in 5 minutes, she said i am not hungry, i said ok then i will grab my burger and come back, i brought 2 coke n one burger for me, she then had her coke n i was looking at her figure only, her slit was amazng n i was staring her thighs again in that green pyjami which was tight on her legs, by seeing this moment where she was in good mood now, i said what color bra u wearng inside this kameez, she got a pause again n said black, i said nice color, my favt, i said u hvnt shown me your figure in bra till now why u so shy hmm. You know i am not a bad guy.

she said but u did saw me once , i said but thats so many days ago, then she said i cant do again sorry, i said ok no problem, we reached her home. she was v happy with her new lehnga i made her bought. she was coming out of car n i was in driving seat said helloo madam where u going, her one leg was out car now n she turned n said what happen. i said where is my thanks , she smiled and came in car again n said what now i said thanks to u. i said i need a tight hug and she said now under my home as neighbors have small mind thinking , i said then i will come up in your room, she said but mom n bhai there also, u can take some other day, i said i want now, not other day ok n i made upset face n she said but see that neighbor uncle outside there i cant, i drive car again n she said where u going now, i took her my home in 15 min n parked car, she said in your home what about your mom, i was silent n opened her door side, she came out n i ring bell of my home, my mother opened. my cousin greeted her, she said i came to meet u masi. my mom went to kitchen to get cold drink for her, we were sitting in main hall, i told mummy woh neighbor walee sharma aunty say iron lay aay thay aap mumma, she took iron from us n mumma said oh hoe i forgot my son, will bring now n my cousin looked at me n i winked at her, she knew i sent my mother out by an excuse, as soon mummy went away, i went in my room n took out my vodka bottle first. She saw and said kya kar rahay hoe. I said making u taste a bit. See yourself its so bitter. She said i dont want. I said wait na just for tasting. then made 2 pegs quickly. i wanted to make her drunk first before my hug, she was not grabbing glass as she was being clever and over smart now, not wanted to get drunk , then with little force of mine she only took little bit and said i dont like this Rajbir. Its so bitter. I smiled and was looking at her figure only with my lusty eyes . she said hug kar loe nahe toe your mummy will come n i finished my peg n said her come here , she got up and came near me. i pulled her from her arm n made her sit on my lap first. she sat nicely n i was feeling her gaand now on my lap, i told her sit little back as i wanted her to sit on my cock, she slide back n now she was on my cock area, she felt also n tried to got up but i said her dnt get up its ok n i was now staring her breasts from close view. I thought raj lay iska maza abhee salee abhee mayray under hai because i bought her so expensive lehngas. she said u wanted hug or lap sitting, i smiled n told her drink 1 more sip, she rejected n i took her glass too n finished , she said dont drink more or else u will blame vodka again for your action. I smiled, was so horny by now for her, i placed my hand on her thin waist. i was smelling her hairs. placed my hand straight between her thighs, rubbed my hand there, she grabbed it also n said nooo, i said plz just 2 min, mom will come, she was resisting n said only hug u, i said stand then n she hugged me while i was sitting only . she came all on me that tme , i hugged her nicely and felt her back. said her welcome, then again made her sit on my lap, said her why u have so much anger in u, just let me see u sometimes on cam, she said as long as u stay in limits , i smiled and kissed her hand, they were so soft, i grabed her hand and started to kiss it, licked her white fingers, she was lke what u doing now leave my hand, i said now u will stop me from lickng yur hand too n she smiled. i continued to lick her fingers, they were also so tasty, juicy, my eyes were close that tme and i was just lickng her fingers one by one n she was on my lap, i was sure she is feeling my hardness down there though she was sitting v comfortably still, then i said her to get up again n she got up , she was facing me n i pulled her again on me, she said u hve strength huhh

i said doing Gym from 2yrs now, i was making her sit on my legs now facing me, her face was facing my face and she adjusted her legs understood what i was doing and cross legs sat on my thighs looking at me n said , thanks hoe gaya , is your thanks done now n i started to lick her fingers again, grabbed her waist, she was sitting lke riding my cock , what a pose we had, i was thinking kal tak itna gussa dikha rahee thee aur abhee salee ko apnee lap par bitha rakha tha meinay. i slowly pushed her towards me more ahead as my hands were already feeling her waist also in between, now she moved more ahead complete above my cock n i am sure bitch felt happy inside with that pose, i looked at her lips, so small and with red color lipstick n suddenly i pressed my thumb on her lower lip. she said u will spoil my lipstick , it was a 2 sec reaction from me, she was shocked how i rubbed my thumb on her lip so quickly and then i licked the same thumb in front of her itself. she said in anger dont do it ok or else i will get down from your lap, i smiled and to make her feel more shy i said this taste on my thumb is so sweet after touching your lips. She stayed silent looking at me only. Then i said in my heart i know u enjoying this pose or else u wld have came down till now. then suddenly bell of my home rang and i got scared mummy came, i grabbed my cousin litteraly from her ass with my both hands and made her sit on couch in a hurry n she was lke what u doing u can tell me to go down, no need to grab me lke that, i smiled again n said just wnted to feel u once in my arms, that pose was so sexy she was lke a doll in my big arms , anyways i went to open door after leaving vodka glasses n bottle in my room , mummy came back, after few min of that i had to go n drop my cousin sis to her hme now, so mummy said bye to her and all n we sat in car, she slapped on my arms first n said dont pick me up lke that again, i enjoyed her ass when i grabbed her lke that with force from her ass thats why she reacted now. she never liked it haha but i enjoyed, i said ok sorry, then she said u r so scared of your mother, so quickly ran to open door i saw that, i said so u wanted to sit mre on my lap, she said i never said that, i said u can sit anytime u wnt n she was lke shut up. then she said u have nice strength , i see big change in u, i also wanted to go gym but near my area all cheap people come, i went 2 days but the way they stare at u, i stopped going, i said not there fault, u are so hot and sexy, she said noo they were all cheap line people low level, i said ohh then good u stopped going, u r a classy girl. she said but now what to do i also want to do some workouts sessions but no gym, i said immediately i can come your hme n teach u few workouts at hme n then u can continue at hme. she said oh ok thats a good idea n it will be free coaching too n she laughed hehe. i smiled n said in my heart to get your chuut i will do anything my doll. In mean tme her home came she said when can we start Gym session i said see mrngs i go office at nyt is best after 8pm n she said why after 8 only, i said i dont wnt your brother or mom to see me i come there everyday, she said but no problem with that, u shld come in front of them, i said no i dnt lke my mother knows now about this, if they will get to know then my mother will get to know. she smiled n said see i told u , u r scared of your mother, so u still a boy then, not a man .i said its not that i just need this gym thing to be private or else people make there own views u know and about man or boy thing, u already seen me in my Jockey n u know whats inside, if u have doubt i will show u size. she moved out of car saying me i will better go now and i laughed. said her again goodnight my sexy cousin n she showed me hand lke a slap sign n went away and i came home. slept nicely thinking of her.
[+] 2 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 05-04-2021, 04:55 PM