Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Journey of Devasena

Rajamauli approached Anushka for his dream project "Bahubali" and offered her the role of "Devasena".

[Image: anushka-shetty-hot-hd-photos-1080p-pxr6jr-914x1218.jpg]

She was already busy in multiple film projects and rejected the role due to conflicting schedules. But, suddenly she lost 3 films to her rival "Nayantara".

[Image: wp3991841-nayanthara-wallpapers.jpg]

Anushka : That bitch.. she thinks
she can surpass me? I'll burn her down to ashes one day..

She was pissed, but regretted to give up "Bahubali". She immediately called Rajamauli sir, but he said that one of the producers is not willing to give role to Anushka as she declined it before and wanted to cast Nayantara instead. Anushka got angry after hearing that whores name..

Anushka : No.. Sir.. I was wrong. Please sir, I will charge 50% for the role sir.. please sir.

Rajamauli : I am sorry Anu, I can't do anything at this point. But I'll give you address of that producer. Go and meet him. Convince him like you always do. He might change his mind..

[Image: 1493120014-1792.jpg]

Anushka was infamous to convince the producers and bag big roles in multi-crore film projects. She didn't waste time and met the producer. He was actually waiting for her only and said that he was never interested in casting Nayantara in his movie. She realised what he wanted and smiled. Producer groped her thick ass and she bend on the table like a loyal dog..

[Image: 15559022779042.jpg]

[Image: 2019-04-21-22-54-42.jpg]

After a long meeting, finally Anushka got the role of "Devasena".
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 06-04-2021, 02:27 PM