Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
(01-04-2021, 12:21 PM)Blackak.aa Wrote: I know u wont believe this but I have Bookmarked ur stories! I frequently check ur story in the hope of next update. Sometimes more than 3 times in an hour.
These day i only visit this website for ur story. I a reader of this website since 2013 . I have never gave feedback to any writer.
I f

(01-04-2021, 12:28 PM)Blackak.aa Wrote: Critism is creation ! I have read this somewhere and also wrote 5 page essay on that topic. I find many faults in stories of other writer. Sometimes the way they narrate the story clearly convey that this type of scenario can't be happened in this real world... But why am I not able to critiae ur story.How do u write such a captivating plot that the reader can't help but to read the story. Keep writing maybe one day u will be a public writer just like E. L James or Vladimir Navakob

(01-04-2021, 12:33 PM)Blackak.aa Wrote: I'm deeply grateful of u that u have fulfilled my fantasy. U worte the way I wanted. But the ur kutiya story was the best story of urs till now. I hope the best or master piece is yet to come. Why do I love ur story kutiya? Because it's ur own creation and it's a new type of story. This plot and the way it was narrated was new for me. U are writer bro u should create more out of urs imagination just like mastram did in the past.. I'm sorry if my words hurt ur sentiment in any way

Thank you so much Blackak.aa bhai.. I have no words to express my gratitude. All these stories are just my random imaginations with now future, no past. I am honoured to have you a my reader. Tbh, I thought people don't like my stories that's why they don't comment. Big Grin
But, your comment gave me new strength. I'll try my best to give updates frequently.

Constructive criticism is the key to develop great stories. I always wait for someone to point out my weaknesses. It will actually help me to work on it. No writer can progress without criticism. You can honestly point out the area's I lack. I'll work on it for sure.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 01-04-2021, 01:29 PM