Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
What an tight body, nice and shapely and hard butts. She has an magnificent body. This is why she is called as beauty queen of college. I asked her to remove the last piece from her body.
She – is it cheating on your part or not.
Me – what did I do.
She – what dad had said, it should always reciprocating.
Me – yes when I kissed you, you have returned. Where is question of bad manners.
She – you look at yourself. I looked into mirror and found nothing wrong in it. She stood behind me and said to make out the difference. Again I immersed in looking at her young nubile body. Don’t just look at me but try to think what I am saying. After thinking a lot my bulb flashed. She was indirectly telling me to disrobe myself. I turned to her and teased her. Why don’t you say that you want to see me nude. You should request me to show you.
She – where did I say that I want to see you nude.
Me – then what did you say.
She – you should give what you have gained. When you think of taking something you have to try to share.
Me – share you, with whom. No I won’t share you with anyone else till you are married.
She – what rubbish you are talking. I said when you are making me nude. You too should get nude.
Me – for seeing you nude I had to request you a lot. I had almost beg to show you.
She – do I have to beg you.
Me – no need, just say that you are interested to see me nude.
She – interested or not, it’s your duty to be nude.
I didn’t try to drag the conversation, I was satisfied by mere thought that she too is interested in looking at male body. This reduced my guilt feeling of seducing. May be the fire is getting there also. I too did in the same manner as if strip teasing. I too removed one piece at time and came topless. She pointed to my pant, I asked her why you don’t do it yourself. She said no, I too will keep distance and try to enjoy. I said ok and started to remove pant. She was watching with lot of interest. I could make out by her eyes. She was shivering and her face was becoming red with every passing moment. She was going to see male body for the first time in her life. I removed belt and then unhooked pant and slowly slid. I was pushing pant a inch at a time. She was observing as if a scientist watching his best of the experiment. When my jockey was in view she was trembling. I just pushed my pant leaving behind jockey she looked into my eyes as if to say to remove that also along with pant. But I neglected her silent plea, I pushed my pant up to knee and waited for her reaction. She urged me and said how long you need time to remove pant. I said if your watch it directly your curiosity will be lost. And pushed my pant to ankle and left it for some time. Now she commanded to remove underwear. I stepped out of pant.
Me – we are in same position. Both of us are wearing only undies. You remove yours and I will follow later.
She – no, you remove first. Rest I was first now you take lead.
Me – ok baba I will remove but later you should not cheat.
She – I won’t cheat I promise.
I slid off my jockey, my pubic hairs were on display. She was looking like as if a snake will jump from that place. At last my erect lund found its way out. When I slipped under wear my hard cock jumped from its concealment. Still we were at some distance. When my snake jumped out she closed her eyes shut and covered her face with her hands. I said I will close the show. She asked me why. I said as you have shut your eyes. Whom shall I show. She smiled and separated her fingers to make small window between her fingers and watched me. I removed the final piece of cloth from body and threw it. She was now adjusted to new situation and opened her eyes. Now she looked at my face then at erect rod. It was standing like electric pole. It was her turn now. She tried to cover her body with her chudi but I snatched it and threw it away. She looked at me as if she wanted to avoid this situation. At last she opened her mouth and pleaded in faint voice. Bhayya please let me go. I am really ashamed, I can’t go behind this limit. We have already crossed limit and let remaining part be suspense.
Me – you can’t do like this. It’s sort of cheating, as per our understanding you were supposed to show yours. But by simple request from I opened everything though it was not in our condition. Please let me see. She hesitated for a while and said if you really insist, I don’t have any other option but to show. Her face became still redder may be due to shy or anger. I can’t displease and started sliding her panty. Now her pubes were visible. It was like small forest covered her pubic area with pinkish curly hairs. She looked at me and asked are you satisfied. You wanted to confirm whether I shave or not. Now you know that I don’t shave them. She tried to close her show but I pleaded her sincerely to remove all the way. She said it’s too much but kicked her panty to the floor and came out of it instantaneously. Within a second she had removed but was looking like caught up in her desperate and I took disadvantage of it. When I looked it with more concentration to search for slit. She got more embarrassed and she ran to me and hid her face on my chest. Both of us were nude when I tried to lift her face she tightened her grip on me and was pasted to my body. Her hard boobs smashed on my chest and her face inches down to mine. I too didn’t speak but tightened grip on her. We were like statues for few minutes. I was getting desperate to feel her entirely and fuck her. My shaft had hardened to new horizon. It had reached to its longest erection ever I had. After some minutes of silence I started caressing her body lightly. It was so light like feather touch. She shivered by this and tightened her grip. I was wondering what may happen if do something more and nasty. Whether she will reject my advances or cooperate willingly or without. Even if I am able to seduce her what would be repercussions. What she will feel later. Will she think that I took disadvantage of she being close to me. If she refuses to my advances and tell to her parents, what would happen. At the same time I was thinking that she had come all the way willingly to room. In fact she was the one who advised to come here. Later with or without persuasion she agreed to be nude and further asked me to be nude. Now she is hugging me while both of us are stark naked and still tightening her grip on my body. I went on caressing her back and now my hand was on nape of her back. It stayed there for some time and slowly descended to her buttocks. I caressed it slowly around both the halves. Squeezed lightly, she cooed I continued to caress further. When I poked a finger in her butt crack she made a funny sound and pulled me tight. I started caressing in crack, she said bhayya please don’t do it. But made no effort to pull. I went on exploring her virgin body. I think she enjoyed every second of it. Placed my palm over her pubic area and pulled her hairs slowly. It made tingling sensation to her. She shivered a bit try to push my hand. I took off my hand and after some time I placed there again. This time she looked at my face and made wry smile. When she smiled it was signal for me to go ahead. I played with her curly hairs of almost three inches in length.
Me – why don’t you trim hairs.
She – what is benefit. I am not going to show them any one.
Me – at least to keep the area clean. And to avoid moisture particularly in summer.
She – generally I wash it couple of times a day.
Me – you have to keep it dry always. You should wear cotton panties so that it will absorb sweat from there. Stop wearing nylon undergarments.
She – I have been using same kind of material since beginning and no problem till date.
Me – as long as there is no problem it’s ok. But if fungal infection is there it is hell of a problem. It’s hard to get rid of it.
She – ok I will change them and go for cotton.
Me – why don’t you remove hairs and keep it clean.
She – I have never shaved and I am scared to do.
Me – shall I trim them.
She – no let it be.
Me – why, any problem.
She - I can’t ask you to such favors.
Me – I don’t mind, let me do it and you will like it.
She hesitated but I wanted her to keep nude for some more time. I took her near dressing table and found scissor. I cleaned it as it was never used. Started trimming her hairs after keeping a paper, without her verbal permission. She was amused by my acts an smiled. When above part was bald I asked her to look at it. She looked and laughed at her own pussy and said I am feeling like I am looking at someone else. Now I took her to bed and made her lie over a paper. She asked what you are going to do now. Still there are enough hairs left which you can’t see easily. I asked her to spread her legs after some hesitation she spread her legs. I cut her almost hairs in fact I trimmed to avoid discomfort later. You all must be knowing growing hairs will pinch. As it was her first I just trimmed and later wiped with wet cloth. I took her to mirror and made her see her cunt in new fashion. She laughed and again jumped on bed. This time I rolled beside her. I put her hand on her vagina she felt different this time than her usual bush. She took off her hand I placed my palm over there. She brushed my hand away, but I pleaded her that I want to feel her. She didn’t say anything but her face said in negative. I slid near to her and our bodies almost touched. She looked into my eyes. I took my face to kiss her cheek. She came forward to receive. I kissed her both cheeks and she returned me with kisses and she gave peck on my lips. I took the hint and gave a light kiss on her lips and second time I made a kiss longer. She was hugging me now. We were facing each other I slid still near to her, now my erect pole was touching her stomach. I pulled still closer and started kissing her lips. Within few moments she too started responding. This kiss was wonderful. We exchanged saliva and tasted. What an taste it was. I started getting hornier. While kissing I placed my hand on her butts and caressed. Then I went for hard boob, which was becoming still harder by excitement. I started pressing her boobs alternate. When we broke kiss I slid little downward and my face was level with her boobs. I gave a peck on each of them. I started licking first outer part and later her nipples, which had erected like mini penis. This gave her jolt and she pressed my head on her bosom. As I went on sucking her nipples she started moaning and she was combing my hairs with her fingers. While I kissed my hand was roaming on her body. I squeezed her buttock and separated her buttocks and placed finger on her crack. She was getting more and more excited by every passing moments. I rubbed her crack and reached her vaginal slit from behind. She didn’t object for this now. She was in such condition that she was not able to understand what are all happening to her body and how to respond for every advances. I took my hand from her back and cupped her pussy area and started pressing lightly. I caressed entire area this sent her chills to her. She again and again shivered. I caressed her inner thighs and slowly advanced to centre. When I reached her slit she separated her thighs to enable me to explore. I separated her lips and searched for her clit. When found I could feel very long clit ever I had seen. I took it into my fingers and with help of index finger and thumb I played with it. Then I twisted and rolled between my fingers. She was moaning at high pitch. She hissed me that something is happening to her and she can’t tolerate, what was happening to her. She clutched me tighter and was murmuring some either she or me could understand. Then she jerked violently, scratched my back and all of a sudden she left my body and collapsed on bed. She must have reached first orgasm of her life. She took several minutes to recover. I had thrown my leg on body and was playing with her balls. When she recovered she asked me what happened to her. She felt that she was coming out of trance. She had worried look, I asked her what the matter is. She said something happened to her and she is feeling like she is drained and has become week. It’s no problem but tell me how the feeling was.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:19 AM