Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
In theater she sat between us and we did do nothing but watch movie. We couldn’t talk much due to presence of Karan. After picture I dropped both of them by bike. I took rode by subways to avoid traffic security officer as we were riding triple. Kavitha was in middle and Karan was last. That night I could not sleep properly. Very frequently her half nude figure haunted me but definitely guilt followed it. She and her entire family have faith in me, aunt didn’t ask a single question when we spoke on phone. She had sighed of relief, which could explain me, everything. She didn’t bother when she I told her that me a young boy was planning for movie with young and matured girl even without informing parents. She never bothered or suspected me or us. What I was above to do was unpardonable mistake. If any one of family comes to know about it means end of relation and I can’t excuse myself for such a blunder. She too had faith and not expecting anything wrong with me she had cooperated otherwise she would never allow to touch me. Done everything in pretext of telling about birthmark but not for sex. I had several girls and women for my disposal. I should not have tried with such a innocent girl. In case of Sandhya I had done it to save our necks. In this case it was different. If I had done it long back I would call it revenge but once she came to in friendly terms and became almost like sister. No difference of opinion was left with us. I was in immense sorrow for this and I had no face to show her. We could not meet for a week’s time. Once I had been to their house to meet uncle due to trouble of rowdies in land matter. [THIS PART OF MY STORY MAY BORE YOU PEOPLE BUT ITS MOST IMPORTANT TURN I HAD IN MY LIFE. SORRY FOR BORING YOU BUT ESSENTIAL PART IN THIS STORY] uncle was there all ready and he greeted me. Uncle called aunty and informed of my coming. He was in joyous mood. In fact I had gone to ask for favor, as usual I touched his feet. He asked me to sit beside him. After formalities I said I am in need of your advice. He said what advice I can give to such a intelligent and talented boy. Before I came to topic Kavitha entered, she greeted her dad, and as she saw me she came jumping to me and sat on arm of sofa and gave peck on me cheeks. I was startled by her behavior. She kissed me in presence of her parents. I could not digest it but I was quite taken aback, but greeted her and turned towards uncle to explain. Uncle interrupted and said it’s bad manner, always you should reciprocate. Give her kiss, you can add but can’t reduce number and indicated to her daughter. I was shocked by this, aunt also said same thing. I took her face in my hand and kissed her few times. She was happy, as she got back what she had given. As I hadn’t done in fear she was bit disappointed. Aunt said now you are really behaving like loving brother and sister. We are really happy to note it. We expect you to be like this forever. What I could say was just nod my head. Kavitha slid beside me and sat. I narrated land problem he listened carefully. Kavitha was sitting beside me in leaning pose her one breast was pressing my back. I was getting excited despite of me controlling my feelings my rod was becoming hard. Hence I was losing concentration. But I had to explain uncle as matter was more important. Color on his face was changing. He wanted to interrupt and but at last moment he changed his mind and asked me to complete. When I completed detailing he was quite for few minutes and asked to meet commissioner of urban development authority. I asked him to talk to him. After bit hesitation he called him over cell and said, he is going to send me for some guidance and can do needful within framework of law. Uncle said it was first time in his life, he ever influenced or recommended for any one. I said thanks for the same. We chatted for some time and left their home without much eventualities. Next day I met commissioner at his residence and detailed everything after introduction. He thought for some time and said he is ready to help me. This is going to be long procedure, if you are in position to wait, I can find out a good way. I said I don’t mind waiting but that fellow is in hurry and troubling us a lot. First make him stop pressurizing then whatever outcome we are ready to wait. Don’t worry for that matter, I will make him come running to you and plead you to save his neck. Give me all details of land, what I will do is go for acquisition of the land. You need not get alarmed, it’s in my hand to go for acquisition or cancellation. I will send notice and I will intimate some middle man to contact you for cancellation as you know me and can manage me. But for name sake I will send notice for your land also. But let me be clear, generally I don’t do like this. As sir has told then only I will help you by this means. But it’s going to cost you a fortune. I will make it easy for you in future to develop that land and make it plot able. So, that it will fetch good market value. I will make a perfect job so that it will add much more value for the land to the extent you spend on this, in addition to that whatever hurdles you may be having also will be taken care of. With this assurance he came back partially satisfied. Within a week’s time there was result. Those rowdies came to me for seeking help. Somehow, they had information about I being close to commissioner, I don’t know how that officer had managed to spread news. They asked for help and requested me to cancel the process and relieve them from such a problem. They had tried to solve with some other contacts but was not materialized. I denied to help them and further said what information you got may be correct. I can manage to get rid of this problem regarding to my lands, but not for people like you. They requested me a lot to help them as if government they will not fetch quarter of market price. Resulting to heavy loss. How can I forget you threatening of life to me and uncle. If I forgive you, god will not forgive me. He said sorry for that and confessed me that, without estimating your strength we wanted to have that land at low price and go for developing land and sell plots. Our dream is washed away. We wanted to have your land but now the condition is that we may lose ours also. On lots of persuasion I agreed to help them. I told them clearly that, officer is corrupt though he is known to me he will not spare me also. I too will have to bribe him. But mine is going to be reasonable. I don’t know whether he will agree for your case or not. Even if I make him agree, I don’t know how much he will ask for your case. I will try my best to agree it’s better if you people come for negotiation. One of them said no we will not enter into negotiation as we had bitter experience in past. He had done same thing in past also. We tried him to bribe but he didn’t agree. As we are in the field of real estate we have to meet him frequently in one or other matter. So, we had decided to threaten him or transfer him. He came to know about plan as it was leaked and we became enemies since then. We know that it’s going to cost very high as we know his stakes. You take initiation and help us. We will bear whatever is decided and we are ready to give something to you also. I said I don’t need anything, I shall try to settle the matter smoothly. They promised me to bear my share of bribe also. I had smelled that they will be ready for that. Next day I met officer and negotiated. He also expressed the same thing, as you have come in between I will do it. In fact I was not aware that they have land there, in that case I would have acquired it long back only. Any way give me seventy five lacks for their land and we shall see about yours later. I requested to reduce but he was stern and told me to tell I have demanded twenty from you also. Then only they will agree for it. I didn’t try to bargain as my enemies are going to pay and my well wisher has to receive. He said matter has to be settled early before file goes to state authority. I took leave from him and conveyed same to them. They were happy to hear my settlement as he never takes less than four lacks per acre and we have forty acres land there. Without any fuss they agreed to pay mine also. As it was half of their expectation. The only problem was time, as their earlier sites were in dispute blocking their money and they were not in a position to meet such huge amount in short notice. I said just forget the deal and I shall clear mine and leave headache to you only. When you get money you deal with him. Pretended to raise. They requested me to finance them. And they would pay me back when they get money or on selling plots. I said no way, I am not interested in this deal. At last one of them came with suggestion that, they will sell part of the land and give money to me. Who is going to buy this land as all ready notice has been issued to acquire. They agreed and said me to buy land. They were literally begging me to arrange money. As it was very big deal I couldn’t take any decision I took some time to ask jiju opinion. Same night I asked jiju, he said because of these people only my money is blocked, otherwise I would have sold that property. Money is no problem we have enough, let’s ask prevailing price with agents and if they are ready to give at lower than market price, we shall think of buying. Next day I met officer and asked for some time. He said it’s not possible as I am expecting transfer, in that case I may not be in a position to help you. Then I said they are ready to part some portion of it. How you feel the prosperity. He said just buy land and if you agree to pay me even at later date also I shall help you without insisting for instant payment, but see that sir has take responsibility from your side. I said I shall try as he never influences and involve in any of such matter. Officer quoted price to bargain. He said there cost per acre is around twenty lacks and if they are ready for around fifteen also you buy it. I will help in all matters to develop it and even for selling also. I met father of Karan and conveyed him massage that he will have to give surety about me to commissioner and didn’t tell full facts. He thought for a while and agreed to it on persuasion from aunty. Why don’t you take some responsibility to our son. If it’s going to help him you agree for that. I can’t see my son in trouble and tension. He made a call and simply spoke few words and assured him about me as he is man of his words, don’t worry I am there and hung up. It was more than enough for me. Next day only I made biggest deal of my life. Price was settled for twelve lacks per acre. They knew price but their condition made them agree for that. They sold me eight acres of land and agreement was made in my name [with permission from jiju]. It was my first time to buy any land in my name. In fathers name we have plenty. As dinesh was to lose almost one acre land for road as his holding was narrow and longer at road side. They only came with proposal of compensating him with one and half times of his loss. Another agreement was made in name of dinesh bhayya. It was new venture for me. I was half happy and half tensed as I was entering in the field, which I didn’t know abcd of it. Somehow, I decided with assurance from officer. Within a week’s time process was cancelled and they transferred land in my name see the fate without a paisa I was owner of eight acres land. Officer was also happy for taming such rowdies easily. He gave me enough time to settle money on assurance by uncle. He was in search of right opportunity to take revenge on them. He thanked me for providing chance. He assured me again not to worry, and shall teach all tricks of real estate handling. But you will need enough money to develop land but on later date. There is one more hustle as you don’t have proper excess to the land and I shall solve the matter and make another land owner to give road and you will have to buy that land. He arranged that also. So, it became prime area. Jiju had twenty acres of land and naturally it’s cost had boomed. Out of useless site it became very costly area now. I was happy with recent developments. Jiju enquired about payment of land, I told him about our understanding, but he insisted to make payment to keep good relation. He handed me amount and I paid commissioner uncle 75 lacks and enquired for payment of my part. He said you need not pay anything and I want only fifty lacks from that deal. I was expecting him to bargain and reduce it to fifty, for that only I had said seventy-five. I denied to accept his proposal. He persisted me and told me these are common practice to give some share the middleman. He insistently gave I took fifteen from him and left sixty with him. Now he enquired me from where I got money, though I had asked you to pay after selling property or selling plots. I said what jiju had said. He appreciated logic but said he has small request. I asked him to continue. He asked me to call jiju on his arrival he requested to keep his share as deposit with us as he knew our family and reputation plus uncle’s words as he was in fear of getting caught by anticorruption cell. Jiju accepted amount and assured him of its safety as well he asked him to inform at least two days earlier than his requirement. Thus we had our money with us and had gained his confidence and maintained my words of paying him. I was in happy mood. I went college as usual, all my classmates were not aware of Kavitha’s and my improved relation. They were under impression of we are still quarrelling and some of our friends had arranged get-together. I joined party as they invited me. Kavitha was already present. But I took seat with my friends and she with hers. In between party someone raised topic of our quarrel and others said us to be friends. I kept quiet, she looked at me but didn’t comment. Later every one forced us to be friendly and someone gave lecture on this topic at last her friends pulled her to me and my friends made me stand. We shook hand and swear that we will remain friends. Someone suggested me to drop her home on my bike to prove that we no more fought. After college some of her friends reminded me to take her on ride. She smilingly came and occupied pillion seat. We bid bye to all and headed. When my bike didn’t turn to her house she asked where we are going, I said to some café but she said as we had snacks already it’s better to go guest house. Its long since we chatted. I approved her suggestion and turned towards room. She was speaking with me on usual stuff. As the wind was high our speech was not audible so slid further and brought her face near to my ear. By this her bosom were pressed on my back. She placed her hand on my thigh. This was sending shivers into me and within no time I started getting excited. By now we reached our guest house [someone has suggested to change name into CHERRY HOUSE]. I sat on bed she came sat beside me and placed her arm on my shoulder. She started speaking some girly talk. Which had almost no meaning? We discussed about studies and forthcoming exam etc. I remembered she getting angry on me asking to show her pubes. I asked her other day when we were here you were upset and angry on me. Are you still angry on me. She said yes I am still angry not for that matter but for, you didn’t speak to me for many days and you didn’t call me. What happened to you, I think you are more angry on me. I said it’s not that question. I was in hell of tension and reminded her about our talks with her dad and how he solved that problem by recommending to a right officer who happened to be his friend. I am really grateful to your dad. We were facing life threat and that officer not only solved our problem and made a plan so that I become in dominating position and gain a lot in that deal. I am grateful to both of them.
She – so you are not angry.
Me – no way, I was at mistake to ask such question to such an innocent girl like you. If I had asked anyone else she would have slapped me. But you didn’t do it. You were cool but just denied to show that’s all. My sister is very good and understanding. I hold her face caressed and kissed her both cheeks and she returned them with interest [sooth]. We discussed on the same topic for some more time. I saw no harm in proceeding as she was not hesitating on this matter and was talking freely. So, I raised same question are you ready to show me. I won’t force you but eager to know.
She – are eager to know or see.
Me – may be both.
She – bhayya I feel shame.
Me – what is there, after all we are bro and sis. When bro has some interest in something, it’s sisters job to fulfill his needs. Don’t be shy and try to fulfill my desire. That too if you don’t have objection. She fell into thought, as she had not expected this situation again and was under impression that. It was concluded then only and may not face this again. I pursued her again and again.
She – ok bhayya. I will try but you have to promise that you won’t tell it any one.
Me – telling such things to any one is beyond imagination. Don’t ever bother about it and go ahead.
She – ok but one more condition, I will do but with some distance and you should not come near me or touch me. I accepted her condition. She stood and shy to remove but after encouraging she removed her dupatta and kept on cot. She waited for some more time to lift her kameej and when I nodded to go ahead she went on lifting a little at a time. She was acting like a strip teaser. She slowly lifted her kameej I could see shape of her body through slip. She slowly lifted her kameej I could see shape of her body through slip. What an wonderful shape like hour glass. At last her kameej came off and she threw it on cot. Now it was number of slip. She raised a bit now her belly was visible. What a color whiter than milk. Anybody will be ready to die to have mere look of this beauty. Her areola was visible through her slip due to contrast in color. She was not wearing any bra and I could see her firm breasts through stretched material of slip. She raised a bit to show her ample breasts, she waited for some more time there but pushed her slip back. I was shocked as she was hiding her assets. Again on my request she agreed to show more. I strolled near her but she warned not to come near her. I agreed and stood where I was. Now she lifted her slip to show me her virgin body. She was blushing but removed her slip and threw it. She tried to cover her bosom with her hands. I asked her to remove and let me see and enjoy the sight. With lot of hesitancy she removed her hands. What an sight man the other day also I had seen her topless but could not enjoy with my eyes as I was hugging her. Her condition of not touching her and keeping away proved beneficial to me. I could enjoy her beauty, I recorded her beauty in my brain. Then she moved to cover her body with kameej placing it over her body. I said it’s cheating. She asked what’s cheating. You had promised to show full but even you have not bothered to remove pajama and now covering your top. She retorted, already you had seen me topless but still then I have shown today. I stepped ahead and pulled cloth from her body and threw it. She made false angry face and said you bhayya. But she was not angry. I asked her to go for pajama she was reluctant but on lots of persuasion she agreed and slowly tried to remove knot. It was caught up and she could untie. I asked do you need any help she thought for a moment and agreed after trying some more. I stepped ahead and somehow managed to untie. In the process my hand touched her many times but she ignored. When I was done with she pushed me back and asked me to keep away. I stepped back and waited for her to remove and show me unexplored part of her lower body. She was shy again and closed her face with both hands. Bhayya please say stop now. I am dying with shame please bhayya don’t force me to open any more. And tried to put knot on her string. I was disappointed by her act, whatever I was seeing had made me horny enough, and I was hard to fullest extent. Another round of encouragement and bit argument she agreed but was pleading to show some other time and forgive her this time. I was as horny as to bang her. But I had to with lot of caution. She was ready to show but her shyness was not allowing her. She is ready to cooperate but as it was first of exposure and that part of her body is total unseen by any one, not even by her dear mother. What she had decided to me was much more for her ethics and self decision. But because of love on me only had made up her mind to show me. I had to handle the situation with lot of patience. Otherwise what right I had to force her to show me, the forbidden. Many ladies shy to show even to their husbands in initial time after marriage, while this beauty queen had agreed to show herself. If I force her it will be like committing bang her mentally. I had no other way to make her go verbally and not forcefully. Somehow, she agreed to further. She hooked finger in pajama and started sliding it. Her black panty was getting in view. What contrast color on her white body. She halted for a while and looked at me as if I will tell her to stop. I was such horny I could never even imagine to say so. When there was no response and read eagerness from my eyes. She had no other choice but to go as far as she could. Her hairless and smooth thighs were in view. She at last sensed that I will never stop her she went all the way and removed her pajama. It dropped on floor, her legs were still in them. What an shape of her legs. I took a round and looked at her beautiful body. This was the first time I looked at female body with such a passion. Drinking beauty with eyes has some different nasha in it. My condition was more like total intoxicated. I could sense my eyes had turned red and I was going beyond my capacity of tolerance. But I had made up my mind not to proceed without her invitation. She decided to herself to come out of pajama and when she struggled to pull out her legs from pajama, I hold her hand to support. She coolly took my support and kicked off her pajama. She rotated herself to show me her almost nude virgin body as if showing in fashion TV and expecting loud applause. I did same and whistled at her beauty and appreciated her glamorous body.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:19 AM