Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When I looked further down to find her nude right breast. My hand traveled to nape of her back and advanced to her naked breast. I kept my hand at base of tit and finger was touching her breast. I was worried if I cup her breast she will be alarmed and may leave me. My hand rested there only for some more time. Then I moved my fingers little at a time and my palm had covered lower part of her tit. Still there was no response. I covered her entire boob by my palm, applied little pressure. And then there was another thunderbolt. She tightened her grip. She was totally adhered to me. My mouth was on her forehead. She was shivering may be due to excitement or fear. I consoled her, don’t worry sister as long as your brother is with. You need not fear, you can rely on me. There won’t be loss, only gains, you trust me. She said, you are the only fellow on whom I can trust. I kissed her forehead and her right cheek. She volunteered for left and brought forward her left cheek for kissing. I kissed her there also. She raised her self on her toes and kissed my cheeks several times, while she was kissing me I was pressing her nude ball. Have you kissed any one on lips, I asked. She said no. Will you try on me, she nodded affirmatively. She brought her lips to mine and she gave a peck. I said I will teach you and hold her head with free hand and gave a nice smooch. She shivered with new found play. Now I exchanged to other ball. First I pressed her left boob from over cloth. She had closed her eyes and she was lost in another world. When I tried to slip aside to bring ball out of its confinement. Suddenly she was alarmed and pushed me. I thought, I lost the chance. She may get angry on me. She had said she trusts only me, but in hurry I had made a mistake and lost her confidence.
She – bhayya you have become naughty and smiled.
Me – what did I do, I was just comparing both. Ok leave it, you are talking about this mark, no ?. This had appeared in your photo, but I hadn’t expected it to be so sexy on your white skin and it is big comparatively to the photo and pulled strap and caressed.
She – it means you hadn’t seen it. On basis of photo only you imagined and explained.
Me – yes. But it’s worth looking, so contrast in color. I placed my thumb on it and rubbed.
She – ok, you got hint from photo and said as of you have seen. What about hairs.
Me – what hairs, I enquired.
She – I know your trick now. You will ask me to show that also.
Me – otherwise how will I come to know.
She – don’t even imagine that I will show that part.
Me – at least give me a hint.
She – here, she indicated to her pubic area. How did you say that I have hairs here. Now I was behind her and was hugging from back. My hands were roaming on her body. I extended my hand from her tummy to pubic area and said, you are talking about these hairs. She pushed my hand aside, as I had expected her move I was holding her firmly with other hand and my one hand had brushed her crotch. She turned her head and looked into my eyes and pleaded me to tell. She was still in my clutch but I was holding her by stomach.
Me – very simple logic. When I was in your bath, I didn’t find any hair remover cream or razor. Second I had seen your underarm couple of times, when you were wearing loose night dress. I could see brown hairs. It was my wild guessing that when there are so much hairs, you are not into habit of shaving your under arm. May be you are not taking care of pubic hairs also.
She - yes, you are right. I don’t shave there also, but certainly I had trimmed them couple of times with scissor from my dissection box as I was science student at +2 level [we call puc]. Other than that I have never dared or thought of shaving pubes and I have never touched underarm hairs. So, you took lead by petty things into consideration and gave me threat of lifetime
I was bit cool until you commented regarding birthmark. But when you hinted about hairs I was really frightened. Or had you seen me nude by any chance. I said no, only a wild guessing but I want to see now. She slapped me playfully and said naughty boy. My hand traveled on her body, I was still hugging her from behind. I caressed her stomach, she did not respond. I took as green signal and proceeded to her breast and caressed her boob from above clothes as she had covered her boob. She turned her head to look at me. I kissed her on cheek she smiled. I gave a mild thrust to put my erect cock on her beautiful ass. She must have felt my hard pole on her back. I placed my palm over her right boob. I could sense her heart beating faster than before. Color on face was changing, she was becoming redder by every second, and she was breathing harder. She turned towards me and our faces met with each other. I hugged her tight to flatten her boobs on my chest. I kissed her cheeks and she reciprocated & return kisses. She said leave me bhayya, I am feeling shame and tried to push me. Her push had no strength. I was holding her firmly. I slid her slip to uncover her boob, she was pushing my hand, but I made no attempt to leave her. I wanted to see her in total nude and if got opportunity to fuck her. I wanted to take her sensually than forcing her. Lowered my face to kiss her cheeks but didn’t stop there, I went on kissing her forehead then her each eyes and planted a light kiss on her chin. I pulled her head closer to me, she placed her head on my chest. It was romantic climate inside room as well outside. Still it was raining but slow and sending cool breeze. I kissed her neck and part of her back, which was not covered. She was still, like statue. From neck my lips traveled up, I started licking her neck and raised to her ears. When I planted a kiss on her ear she squirmed and produced mild moaning sound. This was the first time she moaned. I started licking her ear lobe, she could not tolerated, she started giggling and pushed my head with all the strength she had. I left her ear, she was laughing as I had tickled her. I switched on to other ear as I came to know that it’s very sensitive. She started laughing and moaning at the same time and requesting me to stop. I was not ready to give up, I took her entire ear lobe into my mouth and started biting. She could stand no more and pleaded me to stop and leave her ear. In turn you can kiss elsewhere. It was a big invitation for me. I left her ear and kissed all over face and reached to her lips. I placed my lips over her lips. Initially it was just a peck then went for another kiss. This time it was full lip to lip. When I broke kiss she looked into mine. I smiled at her and took my mouth near to her mouth. She got the clue without uttering a word she took my head into her hand and locked her lips on mine. It was a memorable kiss even for me. In the mean time things were getting heated at both sides. Our kiss was transformed into a tongue twisting passionate one. We kept on kissing and hugging. She was enjoying her maiden kiss. My hand moved to her bosom and started squeezing them one after another. She was moaning hard. She had shut her eyes and hugged me hard. She had clutched my back her one hand was roaming on my back. She caressed my ears that increased my passion. I was getting mad, fire was equal at both ends. I pulled her slip to remove, she protested weakly. I said I want to see them at once. On some persuasion she kept quite. I lifted her slip, she raised her hands and allowed me take it off. Wow what a scene, her firm tits were looking like two halves of coconut were fixed on her white chest. She blushed and tried to cover her both boobs with her hands. I let her cover for few seconds and slightly pushed her hands, she reluctantly shifted her hands and covered her face. I watched her hidden treasure for few moments and started massaging her boobs. I wanted to lick them, I asked her
Permission to kiss them. She made no effort to stop me. I kissed her top of one boob while I caressed another. Her moans increased she was saying stop bhayya I can’t tolerate any more. It’s becoming too much for me. Please stop. I didn’t heard her voice but dived for her lovely tit. I ran my tongue all over her hit except centre. She was waiting for me to suck her tiny nipple. It was of quarter inch surrounded by dark honey colored areola of one rupee size. I had to bend a lot so I pushed her to bed and made her lie on bed. I sat beside her and started sucking again from periphery. She was dying to sucked her nip, which I never did. This was my way of teasing girls. Always I avoided the place, which they wanted and made them request me. After waiting for long time she fed her nipple into my mouth and asked me to suck. I was sucking her tit like baby drinking mother’s milk. But with no outcome of milk. She pressed my head on her breast. I had only nipple in my mouth later she stuffed her entire
Areola and made me suck it completely. She was enjoying the first blissful act. After few minutes she only took lead and guided my mouth to her other ball. While my mouth shifted my hand transferred to first ball and started caressing while ate her other boob. I went on sucking them on turns. Once I bit her tit harder she pushed me off. Her boobs had become red by my hard licking and blood rushed into them making them still harder. They felt like cork balls. My mouth was aching and may be her balls also. I rolled beside her and looked at her. She looked at me and smiled when our gazes met she blushed and closed her eyes. I pulled and hugged, she placed her hand on my back and pulled me nearer. She caressed my back I started smooching her. She was lost in her own world. I placed my hand on her naked tummy and caressed, her moans were echoed in my mouth. I dipped my finger in her navel and grind her hole. She was jumping with ecstasy. When I broke kiss she slid behind and pinched my nose. I slid my hand down towards her crotch. She jumped and took my hand off of her body. She sat up and said whatever we have done is all ready crossed the limits. We can’t proceed any more.
Me – no problem, leave it. I don’t intend to do anything wrong.
She – then what were you going to do.
Me – I was curious.
She – curious what.
Me – most of the girls shave there. Even small girls who are not yet mature and having some strands also shave. I could not believe that you don’t shave your pubes.
She – it’s true, I have never ever shaved.
Me – I don’t believe your words.
She – if you don’t believe, then it’s ok for me.
Me – no, I want to confirm, that you are not cheating me.
She – how can I cheat you now. You have become my loveliest bhai. I love you more than Karan my own bro.
Me – so you don’t feel that I am your own brother. Then let’s pack up and leave. I don’t want to be with one who don’t feel that I am their own. I can’t hear such words and I can’t tolerate being insulted in this fashion after doing drama of loving.
She – no bhayya, please don’t say like that. I love from depth of my heart. You are misinterpreting my words. I mean to say is I love you more than Karan. You are more than real brother. I love you next to my mamma, whom I love most. She is the one who takes care of me and loves me a lot. Till now my dad was number two but nowadays when our misunderstandings are cleared. I know what you did to my family especially Karan, who was having inferior complex. Even I could not wipe his feelings, but within few days of your company you were successful. Many time my folks gave lot of lectures on the matter but he was always sad. But in your short period of acquaintance you made him a new boy. Now a day’s none of college mates look him like different person but a hundred percent normal boy. Now a day’s his scores are also good. Sometimes he hesitates to take assistance from but he never hesitates with you.
Me – stop this bullshit, I know his feelings towards me. But I was under wrong impression about you. I thought that you love me like him, but I am proved wrong.
She – what do you say brother. If I was not loving you, would have I permitted to do all the things we did now. Be sure that even my mom hasn’t seen me topless. Since age 12 years, when my chest started growing I had stopped mom bathing me. Till today no one has seen my chest or any part of my body, except myself. Even I also haven’t had good look at my own body. I never get sexy thoughts, I am total nave. Please believe me bhayya. I love you a lot.
Me – if you say so I will accept your words. But still my curiosity is there. Ok? Ok leave it, if you don’t want to clear my thought don’t do. Shall we go.
She – in fact it is getting late, it’s better to leave for now. But I can’t leave in this mood. I won’t be able to sleep unless, you forgive me. Please bhayya don’t part in such a manner. I want to stay for some more time with you. I was never so intimate with any one in my life. Even with closest girlfriend of me. I never share my intimate thoughts also with anyone.
Me – ok sister let’s forget the difference. I am sorry for hurting your emotions. I am glad to know that you love me more than anybody and you have such confidence in me. Be assured that there will be never harm from my side and I will never let anyone harm you. Heller lips I lost mood and started feeling guilty of what I wanted to do. In fact I had almost seduced her. I had made her total topless and played with her assets. I had pressed them even sucked them. I had kissed her entire top, even I had squeezed her butts. With her knowing or not. It became immaterial now. I felt really ashamed of my acts. I should not be doing such things with one who really loved me, with full of innocence. Who broke her own moral rules by allowing me to see her and handed herself to me. Now there was another disaster. Sometimes cell phones prove to be real nuisance. The same thing happened now. Her cell buzzed and it was her moms. She was worried for late as she was never late without informing them. I looked at watch it was late by hours of schedule time. She took phone and said hello. I could not hear what her mom said to her. But she said that she is with me and not to worry. Aunty asked me to speak, she handed me phone. Aunt asked where we are now, I said near cinema hall. As it started raining I took Kavitha with me to drop home but shower increased and we sat for long time at restaurant and when it didn’t stop we thought of going to cinema instead of sitting idle. Ok aunty I will send her by auto, and I shall go home. Aunt said no need to send her by auto, it’s better you go and see picture, if you tell which theater I shall send Karan also. He will come by auto. I said some cinema and it was decided to go. Aunt didn’t forget to remind me to take food as it’s already late. I accepted, if I had proceeded to seduce and if we were in midst of it, it would be hell of problem. Kavitha smiled at me and appreciated my sense of instant managing things. I called Karan and asked him to come to restaurant and after taking some food from there we have to go picture. I collected her dress and handed over to her. Without a word she took them and wore. She came to me and hugged me and said thanks for saving her from facing many questions, which she couldn’t handle so easily and transferred her responsibility to me. She hold my head and gave me kiss on both cheeks. I was happy by this attitude of her. Whatever guilt I was feeling reduced and after making our self neat we headed for restaurant. Sorry readers, the curiosity what you had is lost and you are disappointed by this sudden intrusion. But I am helpless as things went like this only

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:18 AM