Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She – no dad, we have realized our misunderstanding and we have solved problem.
Aunt – no there must be something, I have heard Shree warning about something and giving her time to think like a week or so. There is some fishy going in between them.
Uncle started persisting the matter, I wanted to reveal but I didn’t know how to proceed. At last on persuasion by uncle and aunt I had to reveal. I tried to avoid matter but entire family wanted to know how I tamed her. I told some errands but nobody was satisfied. At last I detailed everything from beginning how we met first time and what happened after I dashed her, even what she did to me. They were astonished to hear how her maid fell and broke her limb. Till then our fight was like cold war. But after that incidence I became aggressive and tortured her like hell. Once I got some material with which I could blackmail her.
What was that, they asked in chorus. Something really embarrassing to her. Kavitha came and tried to close my mouth. All were so eager to know fact, aunt pulled her aside and asked me to continue. Uncle was persisting me but my mouth had become dry and I could not proceed. I was in fear of uncle, who is an security officer officer and he could get wild with my act. It’s an offence to blackmail some body that too with nude photo. If he wished he could send me jail. But what made me confident is their love. I wanted to avoid that part but by slip of tongue I had committed. At last I got up and went to kitchen had some water and on way back I went to cabinet and collected their old album. Uncle ordered me to go ahead. I was in soup, if I don’t tell them aunt may think of our relation in wrong way but if I tell truth I will be small in their view. I decided to go ahead and if I tell truth at least they may forgive me. If hide I may lose their not only love but relation and faith what they had kept on me. I went and sat on flour and requested uncle, not to get angry on me. He was insisting me to sit beside him but I was reluctant to sit there only. Aunt asked me what material you had to threaten my strong daughter. I know it was something important. I have observed her she was tensed always. Since months she was not eating properly. I was under impression that she is worried about studies, that’s the reason I requested you many times to help her. Or if the matter was between you. I wanted you to resolve and I gave you enough time to be alone. But I wasn’t aware that she is tensed because of you and time given adverse the matter. I asked them do you want to know real matter. They said yes in chorus. I hold uncle’s legs and asked him not to get angry. He assured me, so I declared it was her naked photo. Aunty got serious and started shouting at me. How dare you, to blackmail my daughter with such nasty thing. I can never excuse you, I don’t like such cheap persons. You are an criminal. Get lost from my sight or else I will give written complaint against you. She went on shouting I was amazed to see are angriness. It was astonishing to see uncle, he was sitting expressionless, and he didn’t stop his wife shouting. At last he smiled at her and asked her calm down. Let him complete his statement later if find fit you can shout. He is such a nice person and you are shouting. Come on young boy, continue, and can show which photo you had taken and disturbed her so much. I slowly pulled out another copy of photo, which was concealed by placing it behind another photo. The moment I pulled it, uncle recognized it and started laughing with loud voice. Karan snatched it and started laughing like a mad person and he threw it to aunt. She was shocked to see it. Uncle made me stand and embraced me and still he was laughing so loud. I had never seen him laughing so loud. He hugged me so tight, it was an security officer officers grip. At last he said what a joke. Aunty came to me and hugged me and apologized for being angry at me for the first time. When I looked at Kavitha was ashamed of this act but still she was smiling by hiding her face with her hands. What a man you are, aunt soothed my cheek. You clever boy. Your statement is correct. What you have is undoubtedly Kavitha’s naked photo. The only thing to be noted is, it is just 19 years old. This snap was taken on her second birthday. Her dad brought first camera of his life and was his first snap.
Kavitha – I had concealed it behind some large photo, how did you get it. I replied accidentally it slipped and fell while I tossed it back to its place after I screened the album. That day I just saw and put it back. I was tensed when you arranged my falling. I thought of so many ways to hurt you. But I never thought of hurting you physically. I wanted to take revenge and all of a sudden I remembered this photo and I lifted it without much plans. Later I knit this net for you and I was successful to torture to my content. But it all ended in nice way.
Uncle – it is ok with me. She needed to be tamed. Whenever I tried her mom avoided the situation and she tried to save her lovely daughter. Of course I am angry man but her mom was under impression that if I get angry I would shoot her with my service revolver. As she was good in most of departments I neglected her few mistakes. If it was anyone other than Shree the things could be worst. Any way it was nice joke by Shree. I was damn sure that he can’t be bad and he is not a person to go beyond limit and harm anyone. He drew me to him and patted my back. Aunty too apologized me for misunderstanding. Uncle called her and made us shake hands. It was end of our conflict. I am happy for nobody got hurt. Though we had become bit friendly but still worried about reactions of her parents. All of us chatted for long period and departed after dinner.

Days were passing without much changes. As usual I visited my home town, now and then to see parents and sister more important is new arrival baby. I used to stay there mostly on weekends. Few times I saw sister feeding baby, though I saw her naked boobs they no more made me horny. I looked as good feelings of a mother feeding her child. Shape and size of boobs are changed. Even once jokingly I touched her boob. She pushed my hand aside and pinched my cheek. And warned me to behave myself. They felt very soft like half filled balloon. I could see milk spurting in blouse making small wet patch. But when we are alone we used to kiss very lightly, and pet each other, not for sex but for affection. Once dinesh came to me saying he was being harassed by some rowdies. On enquiry he said it is because of land, which he had purchased near my jiju place. He took me once to them. They asked to us to sell that piece of land, as it was necessary for them as it could be the only source of approach to main road. They said, at any cost we have to sell them to them only otherwise they were threatening to harm him. The stake was also very low. So, I said they can’t force us as it’s purchased property with clear title. Somehow, I managed to get some time to think and we have to seek elder’s permission. They gave very little time to think. Next day I met Kavitha near college. I was getting back from college. She was alone so I asked her for drop. Without any hesitation she sat behind me. I too was alone as her brother was absent for college, who is my regular Pillion rider. On way I offered her tea, she readily agreed and we went to nearby café. We had tea and when we were about to leave, she was hesitating to open some topic. I sensed it and enquired what matter was she hesitated so we left café and headed to park. Al of a sudden it started raining so I turned towards our guest house. It was drizzling but when we were near to room rain started pouring. We reached room but we were partially drenched. Once we were in room I removed my shirt and hanged it. We sat on bed side by side. Her dress was also drenched it had become partially transparent. I could see her flesh through her dress. Pink areola was visible. But I didn’t ask her remove and leave it for drying. We chatted for some time on non specific like studies and all. There was lighting with loud noise she startled and she came nearer to me. Now our bodies touched in next sound she put her arm over my shoulder and rain became heavy as if it would never stop. Her left boob was touching my arm, I was getting excited by mere touch of her boob. I wanted to see and feel them. I said it is better to remove your top at least and place it for drying otherwise you may catch cold. She hesitated but I encouraged her so she removed it and put for drying. She was wearing slip under dress and she didn’t remove it and I thought I wanted to see them but didn’t recommend also. I asked her what she wanted to ask. She was quite, but on persuasion she asked a direct question about, how I knew about birth mark.
Me – which mark you are talking about.
She - which is on my body?
Me – I am not aware about it.
She – you mentioned about it earlier.
Me – me ?. I don’t remember mentioning about it.
She – don’t pretend, bhayya tell me na.
Me – sister I swear, I am not aware of what you wanted to ask. Now I remembered but pretending.
She –this birth mark, she pointed to her breast.
Me – no idea man, forget it. I don’t know anything about it.
She – why don’t you tell bhayya, I am curious to know about it. You mentioned about it while you were blackmailing me err threatening me. She corrected.
Me – concealing smile and acting innocent, if you show it I may refresh my memory. I was initiating her to show her breast by herself.
She – no bhayya I can’t show it. Please tell me.
She was almost leaning on my body, her left hand was on my shoulder as she was sitting at my right. Without warning I pulled her strap aside exposing her
Boob. By the time she became aware of what I did, her left boob was exposed. She pushed my hands and covering her boob she got up from bed. I hold her and
Pulled at me. She came and fell on me. I took hold of her waist and asked her what happened. She said bhayya you are very bad boy. You exposed me without
My permission it’s very bad. I too stood up still holding her. We were embracing each other. She continued, it’s not fair to disrobe your sister.
Me – no. I was not disrobing but I wanted to know what you were talking about. If you show me, I will be able to recollect and tell.
She – you are too clever, your intension is to see me naked top.
Me – not exactly, but I want to confirm what you are asking for. Show me birthmark only. You need not show any thing, which you don’t want to.
She – how can I show it without letting you see my boob.
After lot of persuasion she agreed to show her birth mark, with condition of not touching her and that too with some distance. I agreed her conditions and
Promised her. She pulled her slip to side after stepping back and keeping me out of reach, her one boob was on display. What an magnificent tit she has got. God must have
Taken enough strain to create her, and he was generous on allotting her such assets along with good parents and good knowledge. She is a brilliant girl. What
A color fairer than milk hard and perfectly shaped tit with honey colored crown and small nipple, probably it is hardly touched even by herself. Nipple is darker
Than areola. One may die to see them forget touching them. At bottom of her left breast it is there. A birthmark like a scratch. She indicated it and closed her dress.
It was dark black. I said I didn’t see it properly. She laughed but didn’t make any attempt to show again. She came near me and slapped play fully on my cheek.
She – ok, tell me.
Me – it’s not a birth mark. It may be scratch caused on falling and you may have got confused. It may be on your right breast I said.
She – no, that is it. There Is nothing on right side.
Me – I am sure, this is not a birthmark. It has to be on right. After lot of argument and hesitation she became ready to flash her boob. She pulled her right strap and inspected her breast and before she covered it, there was loud thunderbolt. By this sound she ran to me hugged me tightly. I acted like pushing her and said what you are doing. She cried and pleaded not to keep her away. This was the chance I was waiting for. When I pushed her she tightened grip, I was acting as if I will lose my chastity if she holds me. It was working she was tightening grip. I too took her in my arm and started feeling her seminude body. Her back was hardly covered by thin layer of slip. Shoulder was bare and her arms were also nude. She was just quite for my advances. I took it as consent and started massaging her back lightly with my fingers. She made no effort to get away from me. I looked at her she had closed her eyes and her breathing had become little fast. Her both breast were pasted on my body.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:17 AM