Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She came back to where I was standing. She hesitated a little and said. You had scared me to death. Initially I thought you were trying to pull my legs. You wanted to black mail me with no evidence in your hands. But when you gave first clue last month, I was forced to think that you are right and you know that there is birth mark. I confirmed immediately after you left and it is there. But I was acting like neglecting your challenge but I was constantly sitting on thorn. You made me to commit suicide. I was just waiting to confirm, you have something against me. I knew your character, you never hurt anyone, but after remembering what I did to you, there was every chance of you doing it. Let it be you any one else also would have troubled me. When you entered in my bath room I was after you to stop if you are going to plant some camera or something like it. To bring you out of bath I threw a bottle but it proved to be costly. I not only suffered loss but I had to suffer in your hands also. After a pause she continued, you harassed me for months. On first instance it was you dashed me but I took it as purposeful, but instead of telling coolly you snarled at me and I lost temper. Since then misunderstanding went on increasing. Resulting such things from both of us. Though everybody likes you or appreciates you, you are not as simple as they think. You are very shrewd and tough many times. You have been blackmailing me like cheap rogues. With hardly any material with you. You had tried to insult me on many occasions. Didn’t you feel ashamed to play such silly tricks with an innocent girl.
Me – you? Innocent. Who said you are innocent. You an old rotten girl who is not only egoistic but having very loose morals. You think that you are more than Aishwarya Rai. You are heroin in your own eyes but you are an villain.
She -Please don’t say like that bhayya. I am no more of that type now. I will assure that I will improve hence forth she replied.
Me – no, such type of girls will never improve. You are sort of sadist, you enjoy when others are hurt. I have been observing, you have been quarreling with many, even other girls. If anyone scores more marks than you, then also you get angry on them as well on lecturers. And blame them of copying or if it is a you say that she has scored by giving smiles or shoving cleavage.
She – no bhayya I haven’t said like that.
Me – I know, I have over heard last week itself.
She – infact it is true. She shows her ample chest when lecturers come near her.
Me – how do you say.
She – I have seen her doing, even when she wants to impress any boy also she does. She is a cheap bitch
Me – have you tried.
She – me? Never, I don’t need such things. I get whatever I want through my intelligence and hard work. If I have to get anything with such behavior I won’t need it. But I know that girls play the trick, even my friends have done it and succeeded. I thought I will see them sooner or later.
She - How did you get my photo, I had never expected you to get it and blackmail me through this. I was under impression that you are very straight but you played cheap game with me.
Me – for you I don’t need not spend much of intelligence and effort. You are no match to me.
She got offended and tried to move. I caught her by wrist and pulled at me. She came into my arms as she hadn’t expected. I embraced her from back. She tried to get away but I hold her tighter. I was feeling her entire back, though it was covered by thin material of chudi I felt she is nude. I wanted to feel her more so I put a arm across her stomach and said since beginning if you were good to me, it would have been very good for both of us. But you unnecessarily brought quarrel. She said sorry for what she did and is ashamed of it. I asked her to behave herself in future. Now she was almost sticking to me. I was feeling her hot bum on my erect rod. My rod was so tight that my pant needed additional reinforcement to stop from tearing. I was getting tensed to conceal my hardness, which was beyond impossible. All of a sudden she became soft. She was not making any fuss for being pressed to the male body that she hated from depth of heart few minutes ago. I changed topic and was speaking something else still clutching her. She was clinging to my body, we talked for several minutes. Her body was glued to me like poster on wall. My hardness was poking her ass, I don’t know whether she felt it or not. She made feeble effort to go. She said bhayya let me go, I have to attend house chores. I asked her to stay for some more time, what is the hurry. She didn’t made any further effort, but her body was shivering. Though she was in my clutches, I made no evil advances, I didn’t paw her any of the assets. What my cock was feeling was more than enough for me. We chatted for some time. After some time I let her free with assurance of being friendly in future. When I left her she turned face to face. Is it not a enough proof. I have forgotten past and I will be nice to you. She kissed my cheek and said this is the proof. I returned her kiss on both of her cheeks. Even after leaving she held for two more minutes. We parted with beginning of new feelings. But didn’t forget to collect her nude photo and placed secured in book wrapper. I had not visited Kavitha ‘s house since week’s time. I just wanted to know her feelings towards me. Once I received call from her to meet them and they had invited me for meals. It was rakhi day, I had gone to my place to celebrate festival as my sister is in my place only. I told aunty my inability to attend as I am in my native. Kavitha was also with her she took phone and insisted me to come otherwise she is also not going to eat. At last I had to agree, but with condition of meeting them at night instead of afternoon. For this both agreed. My sister and cousins tied rakhies. In evening I headed for Hubli.
By the time I reached their place uncle had also come from office. I touched his feet as usual and sat opposite chair. All gathered and Kavitha tied rakhi to me and then to Karan. As per custom she fed sweet to Karan and came and sat on arm of sofa, where I was sitting. She took sweet and literally feed me. And kissed my cheek in presence of all. Her dad was surprised to by his daughter’s behavior. He joked what a surprise India and Pakistan have become close friends. What an combination of brother and sister. Till yesterday you were fighting like cat and dog but today you have become closer than Karan. What magic did you do to my angel daughter. Nothing dad, Kavitha interfered. He called me and made me sit beside him. Generally I don’t sit beside him as a token of respect, but now he dragged me and made me sit. I said nothing of that sort uncle, she has realized her mistake, and we became friends.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:16 AM