Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
One day at Kavitha’s place One day I had been to their house. That day aunt insisted me to go to Kavitha’s room and assist in her studies, but I had no interest to go her room as it would spoil her relation, which was rotten and stinking already. But aunty pushed me to her room, I had nothing in my mind to do anything nonsense. As I entered her room she looked at me and asked me to get out of her room. But I coolly sat on the chair beside her. She was studying, I said look Kavitha I don’t have any interest coming over here but aunty pushed me here. I am no more interested in quarrelling with you, I am fed up with it.
She – is it another trick or you are sure that you have lost battle and came to compromise. Just accept it and leave the place. I will assure that hence forth I won’t trouble you. Its good gesture that you came to know about your capacity and came here.
Me – I got angry, in fact I wanted all games to be stopped and keep relation normal just to please aunty. But here this girl was instigating me, so I got angry and snarled at her. See baby there no question of defeat, just to keep aunty happy I wanted to stop, I know you are not only timid but a fool to conquer with me.
I got up from chair was above to leave room but she murmured something which I could not hear. I got back again into room and shouted at her to speak clearly, if you say something in such a low voice it indicates that you are scared of me and my strength. She took a bottle of body lotion and threw at me and started shouting. Unluckily the cap was not tightly closed, it came off to me spilling it’s content at me. Large amount on my face and some on my clothes, I wanted to smack her face, but lotion was drifting on my face, I went to attached bath and started washing, she was shouting not to use any of her toiletries. I took soap and rubbed on my face, and started rinsing. When she saw me using her things she got wild and threw powder tin at me, I ducked and it went flying and hit her cabinet with jolt. This made sending all her shampoo bottles etc to ground. I was happy that she was destroying her things by her own hands. I came out of bath took her towel and started rubbing my face. She came to snatch it but I turned other way so that she could not catch towel. She got wild on this and she raised her foot to kick me. By chance I saw it through dressing mirror and swiftly turned and caught her leg, which was coming at my side and raised it to bend at her knee. She was above to fall down but I caught by her abdomen and pushed her leg back to her buttock. Now I was behind her and I was holding her firmly. It was beyond her capacity to get rid of me. I pulled her closer to me and shout in ear to stop such silly games with me, otherwise you are going to face worst times. I remembered about her nude photo, which I had almost forgotten and reminded about it. Just within three or four days your friends are going to see you nude along with rest of the world. I raised my knee and tried to kick her bum by it. She made some movement so my goal missed and her foot went between my legs and my knee smashed her side instead if her bum. Now our bodies were in shape of spoons. Her body was pasted to me. I was still holding her firm and my sleeping cock was touching her hard buttock. I hold her bent leg between my thighs and freed my hand gave tight slap on her face. She was not expecting so she jerked her body by this my hand holding her stomach slipped but within fraction of seconds I gripped at her but my hand moved from her stomach to her chest. Now my hand was between her both hard balls. She was trying her level best to get lose but my grip was hard enough to not only smash her balls but break her ribcage. It was the first time I was touching her. I hadn’t touched even her hand forget her whole body. I was feeling her entire back, when my hand fell on her boobs my rod got awakened within no time and it was searching some opening at her back and with slight adjustment it was lodged firmly between her tight ass cheeks. I was enjoying her feel. I was sure that it must be her male touch. I must be the first male for her. She started struggling hard, but I took my own time to release her but only on her request I let her go with enough warning her that she is neither Kittur Rani Channamma or Jhansi Queen Lakshmibai. It will be better for her to quit physical fight with me. I too was becoming restless after her touch. This had me hot this feeling I never had about her. Before letting her go I squeezed her ample breasts and I rubbed her both cheeks, till her cheeks became red like tomato. When I looked at her she was all red with fury or shy or some unknown sentiments. I again warned her about her photo. I wanted to harass her to the limit. When I looked at her she was all red with fury or shy or some unknown sentiments. I again warned her about her photo. I wanted to harass her to the limit. Next visit’s we had some argument again. At last she wanted to confirm whether I was just bullying her or really I had her photo, she asked for a clue. I said small birth mark below her nipple. She opened her mouth to ask something but I didn’t care for her and left.
On next visit she was bit cool and when we were alone she asked for another clue. I said full of hairs never bothered to shave. She was totally depressed this time, she was about to cry. Aunty came into hall, Kavitha just stormed out of the hall to her room.
My sister has delivered male boy Both are healthy. Jiju insisted to deliver at Hubli only as per him my place is small and we don’t have much facilities there. On his insistence we had to agree and was decided to shift to our place after three or four days. Our joy has no limit as it was an normal delivery without any complications. Sis shifted to my place I took her by jiju’s car there also everybody is happy to see new born baby.
On coming back to Hubli I went visiting Karan’s house. Aunt and uncle were happy to listen about sister delivery. That day I took meal on insistence of aunty. It was sumptuous food. Aunt served me more food so the meal became heavy. Uncle and aunt were about to go somewhere so they asked me to take rest there it’s elf and I agreed for that as Malathi aunty and Prema had gone to my place to see baby. I went to Karan room with my books, studied for a while. I could not concentrate on studies due to heavy stomach. I decide to have nap, I fell on bed and immediately slept. I was alone in room as Karan had gone somewhere. My sleep was disturbed by someone. When I opened my eyes I saw Kavitha, I tried to get up from bed and for my astonishment I found my hands and legs were tied to cot posts. I tried to sit but this bitch of a girl jumped on my chest and pinned me on bed. She started hitting my face with her clenched fists. She was real hard girl. Her punches were giving lot of pain. I had not expected her to fight like this. But I was helpless I could groan or shout and could not do anything. I tried to push her from me by turning to side. She sensed it and balanced herself and remained on me. Again she slapped my face. Now I applied all my strength to free my hands, luck was at my side one hand got freed. May be it was not tied properly as I got awake in time last limb was tied. I pushed her a bit ant before she hit me more I wanted to get free. Again she humped on me and pulled my hairs and was asking for her photo. I had no idea of showing it to her. But reflux action my hand went for books that were kept on centre table. I took book and tried to hold it tight, she got the message and snatched it as she was sitting on my chest it was easy for her. I tried to grab it back she raised her hands over her body. All of a sudden she started showering kisses on my face. I held her tight and her chest was literally smashed on my chest.

It felt funny to be kissed by such a witty girl, I took a chance to feel her tits, I hesitated first, but my lust made me to place my fingers on her hard tits. First I placed my fingers below her tit and slowly moved them to base and later cupped her boob it was slow journey and was observing her reaction. It took several minutes but it was pleasant journey. They felt nice in my hand and it didn’t take much time to realize that they are not protected by bra. Except thin material of her top nothing was in between. She was in a different world from shock and euphoria. She was still lying over me and was lost in her own thoughts while I gave her nice squeeze of her tit. By now I removed knot of other hand and used for better purpose of caressing her. She had closed her eyes and didn’t respond to any of my advance, probably she didn’t notice or feel her tit being handled and her body being caressed by male, by whom she hated till the moment. I was feeling her breaths at my chin she had placed her head on near neck. When she felt my hands roaming on her body or she gained consciousness where she was lying, she slowly got up from body. When our eyes met she blushed. She got up from, was above to leave, I got hold of her hand pulled. As she had not expected she came and fell over me. She had landed on my hard shaft, her bum was firmly placed on it. I hold her for few movements and when she pulled herself from grip I asked her to release knots, so that I can get up. She said your hands are free so take care of yourself. Again I tried to catch her but this time she managed to get away. I asked her again to release me, as knots were no here to be seen. She bent to bottom of cot where she had put knots to legs of cot. She silently released and I pulled my legs out of rope, they were aching.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:15 AM