Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Friendship with Karan increased since from his family visit to ours and his mom was sending message through Karan to visit his home and I was neglecting them. The only reason is his sister Kavitha. Once his mom asked my mom to send me with Karan and mom was after me to go. At last I agreed and accompanied him. His mom aunt Sudha welcomed me and was happy to see me. Many times Karan used to take help in studies from me. Though I had little spare time but see to it that I gave advises to him. His mother was aware of it and happy that I being useful to his son in many ways. We chatted for some time and asked her why she had called me. She said nothing in particular but wanted me to visit her house whenever I am free. And told not to bother about her daughter. That day uncle also came for lunch and they forced me to have lunch with them. It was no problem, I told sister not to wait for me as I am having food with them. We had good chat uncle was also free for some time he enquired about my studies and business. He was happy that at last I came to their house and warned me strictly to visit them often. I agreed though I was not interested but to give respect to elders I accepted. That day luckily Kavitha didn’t appear so there was no embarrassing situation. Since that day I started visiting them once in a while. Aunt was happy and she used to talk a lot with me nothing in particular, but I liked her company. She used to invite me whenever there was special dish and she used inform Malathi aunt to send me for food. By now she had learnt about my likes and dislikes. Somehow, the things were going smooth. Even if Kavitha was there I learnt how to avoid her and neglect. She was getting frustrated to my behavior but I gave no heal to her. Couple of times she tried to pull my leg in their home but every time her mother warned her to behave herself. Once her mom was in kitchen she said interested in fukat ka khana [coming here for free dish] I replied back if dish is delicious whether paid or free anybody will interested, but I don’t like stale food or with bad taste. I hate that taste even if it is good for many. She understood I meant about her only instead of food. She got angry but before she retorted back her mom appeared and Kavitha took her plate and stormed from dining hall murmuring something. Though aunt called she didn’t turn up and went to kitchen and she ate there it’s elf. Aunt smelled that something went between us. She enquired me raising her eyebrow. I briefed her and said she wanted to insult me but I replied her back so she got angry. Aunt said she is always like that only, she comments something and if it’s replied she will not tolerate. And asked me not to hesitate in replying. Don’t worry we will not feel bad for that. We too want her to be tamed but as she was first female child in my hubby’s house as her father has no sisters and his uncle also had no females. On excess love she was showered from all family members she is spoiled. Whenever I tried to teach her lesson or scold her all apposed me to spoil her. Since her child hood she became adamant. Now she has gone beyond tolerance. Her father too knows about it but for not hurting her he is keeping quite. Sometimes he too advises but she accepts in his presence and forgets immediately. So, she has become pain in the ass. Aunt didn’t forget me to feed me well as it was my favorite food. I too neglected our conversation and thinking that I paid her in her own coin.
But in college things didn’t change always she was in search for any reason to insult me and I was never behind to use all the chances I get to pay her back. Nowadays I started visiting their house when she was in house and wait for right moment to fire her. Though Karan used to be there he could not understand what we were saying to each other as it was a cold war and most of the time indirect speeches. Sometimes he used to ask me why his sister gets furious at me and when you reply her of something why her face reddens. This went on for several days and she will be saying or acting some or other nasty things to me and I was giving her proper replies.
Once in evening I was at her house and aunt offered tea, I said all ready I had twice one on regular quota and another with guest so refused but aunty was reluctant and said how can you go without taking anything. At least have some milk. A agreed for it, now Kavitha also joined. Aunty gave tea to her both children and milk for me. When aunt was away Kavitha teased me child is drinking milk. I retorted yes child is fed with milk but don’t hope to feed me with your milk as this child drinks only good milk. Do you know when a maid servant fed Shivaji maharaj with her breast milk and when Jijabai saw it, she took Shivaji from her lap and inverted child to vomit whatever he had drank and shouted at her servant that boy can have milk only from brave mother. I am also of same opinion. So, never try to feed me with your milk. Her face became red and she said you idiot and left the place as she could not raise her voice.
Once I had been to her house in evening on aunt’s call and Kavitha was nowhere to be seen. When our talks were over and I wanted to leave house after tea. I was almost at door to go out aunt called me on remembering something and asked me to come on following Wednesday with family for Karan’s birthday. I said ok and turned to leave then I heard thudding sound at doorstep. All of us ran to door to find their female servant had fallen from steps and rolled to veranda. Me and aunt ran to raise her aunt too slipped on doorstep and was above to fall. Luckily I caught hold of her and saved from falling. Then I noticed something sticky material on which servant slipped and even aunt was above to fall. I gave no thinking on that matter and headed towards servant and helped her to get up. Poor lady was hurt and there was bleeding from couple of places. Immediately a brought auto and sent Karan with her to take care. Aunty called her family doctor and informed about the situation. As there were no more servants I rushed to the place to clean. Aunty was protesting but I found a cleaning cloth near door and wiped clean with it and moved to other side of steps to through cloth, I noticed white substance and on keen observation I found it to be ladies hanky and went inside after throwing cloth. I washed my hands and aunty said thanks for saving her from falling. If you were not there Karan had to carry two patients. I too would have hurt even more than servant as I was running and impact could be more than her. She hugged me and thanked me again. By the way what was that she asked, I said it’s some lube oil discarded from vehicle. She was astonished to know what it was and murmured for herself how in the world such thing fell there. I was in hurry to go back as it was already late. So, I hurried out and was cautious while crossing that place, though I had wiped with cloth but still it may be slippery. I headed to shop. On the way I remembered the hanky and started thinking about its presence there and why such lube oil had fallen on doorstep. I could not come to any conclusion but found some fishy here. On reaching to shop I became busy and forgot the subject. Next day was Sunday so no college and I went to shop straight.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:09 AM