Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Me – I interrupted her statement what do you mean by first kiss of male.
She – don’t take me wrong. You mean that I am lesbian, no we girls have kissed playfully each other and experimented how it feels to kiss. Even playfully I have kissed my bhabhi.
Me – oh my god, you have kissed your sexiest bhabhi. How does she reacts on your kiss.
She – she does not take it seriously, something like younger sister, but once I squeezed her boobs. That time she did not understand that I did it deliberately but next time when I squeezed her hard breasts, she pushed my hand as well me and didn’t allowed me to even kiss her for many days.
Me – oh you are too naughty, how dare you kissed her and even managed to feel her tits. Always she thought it as childish game beside that we are closer than friends as you know. Beside that anyone who looks her, their palms starts itching to feel them, play with them even like sucking.
She - what are you talking about my dearest bhabhi.
Me – I am not lying, I am talking fact.
She – in fact you should not speak like that about her as by relation she is your sister.
Me – that’s the reason, I commented on her. I am proud to have such a beautiful sister.
She – so you too get excited on looking her. I could sense smell of jealousy in her.
Me – not that way, you are more attractive in all respects. But..
She – but what.
Me – if you don’t mind sour sil's breasts are more attractive me be due to your brothers magic of his palms. May be when you get married and your hubby will give better shape than hers.
Just to break this topic I lit a cigarette, which we had together and I took enough caution not to raise this topic. She had lost the track for which she had called me but as she was now smiling than crying and she was in better mood, so I kept her in that mood only. I was under impression that her fiancée had bangd her and that was the reason for her crying. I too was curious to know what happened later but if we start talking in this matter she will stop me for another hour’s time, which I can’t spare now. I received call from Suresh uncle telling that some customer is waiting for me to finalise order. So, I rushed her and promised to meet her soon. She too raised and stood beside me. I embraced her and kissed her cheeks before wearing shirt. Before I pulled myself away she tightened her grip on my back crushing her tots on my chest. This time my man aroused in such brief seconds, I felt like pulling her back and take a ride. But I hurried her to get ready to leave.
Today something happened in college. Our classes were over and me with a bunch of my classmates were coming out of campus. I saw a ugly looking boy was being harassed by group of boys. One boy pulled that ugly boys backpack and that boy hold his bag firmly and spat on face of that boy. All the boys started yelling at him gorilla oh gorilla. Then I concentrated on that ugly boy. He was having hairy mole on his face. His entire face was covered with thick hairs on dark patch of mole. By then that boy with mole pushed a boy who lost balance and fell. This boy was getting frustrated by teasing of so many people. I was seeing this boy since a month or so. I had seen him few times but most of times he was followed by group of boys looking like an animal in zoo. In fact he looked like a specimen. All of a sudden few boys started beating him, I felt pity and took that boy away from clutches of the group. When a boy attempted to hit him, I was faster than him and pulled this boy and gave jab on his face, which made him go reeling on floor.
This made many boys angry and my good friends ran from there. I was in shock as many boys were going to attack me and mob was too much for me. Before they jumped on me few boys were taken from their behind and I handled few boys. All were younger to me. But scene was like a gang war. Initially two boys were fighting in my favor and later few more joined and stopped this mini war. By then I was injured and the boy whom I wanted to save was also injured and blood was seeping from his head. I looked at the people who had saved me rather than, that boy were my classmates. I will introduce them later. Many boys were injured and my classmates had fought like professional goondas. At last the fight was over. I called few autos and took all of them to nearest hospital and got them treated irrespective of the group. Who had fought for me as well the one who had beaten me. I called my shop and asked them to settle hospital bill. By now they had come to know their mistake and I was not related to that boy and I had interfered just to stop quarrel. But mean while I also had lost temper and beat the first causing injury to him. So, I was also part of this bad incident. That boy had bandage on his head and still shivering. I told him to go home but he embraced me and broke into tears and told me not to leave him alone and they will beat me again. I asked him to call his father and ask him to take home. He denied and said he won’t come for such silly matter and even if he comes he will abuse me and started crying. After thanking both of my classmates I took this boy. He gave me address and I took on my bike to his house, which was not far away from my house. On reaching to his house I dropped him and was above to go back, he called me to his house, I refused to come and said will come some other time. By then his mom came out and was shocked to see us in such a state. She started crying in loud voice and asked me whether I made accident injuring her son Karan. That boy Karan stopped his mom and said not to shout at me as I was the one who injured himself in attempt of saving him. She was in panic and she asked for the details. I gave brief account on what happened at college and how we got injured in fighting. His mother asked me do you know this boy Karan and about his father.
Me – no I don’t know him, I didn’t know even his name till you called him Karan. And I know nothing about him.
She – oh thanks young boy. I am grateful to you for saving my only son, but what can anyone do about his look. God has created him like this, despite of many treatments we are unable to get rid of this look. He is very good boy he is intelligent in studies and good in behavior but sometimes he loses patience on too much of teasing.
Talking this she took my hand and took both of us inside house. She ordered maid to prepare tea and snacks for us. I said I don’t want anything and I want to rush home as they also may be in tension on learning this news. As I never involve myself in any sort of troubles. So, give me permission, but she forced me to have at least tea. I agreed for that and while I was having tea a character entered house and she said at last you reached up to here, my house. Karan’s mother snarled at her, are you aware with whom you are talking. She said I know him better than you she shot back. Her mother asked me not take her words as she is always like that. And said sorry for that, I was above leave half cup on the centre table. Her mother handed me the cup and said sorry man, she is always egoist. See how much difference is there in nature of brother and sister. He is so cool and good at everything but Kavitha his sister is so adamant and arrogant. She asked for my name and address and requested me to take care of her son. I agreed for that. She asked timings of my college. I told her like your daughter she is my classmate. Aunty requested me to take her son to college every day at least till he is acquainted to college. I said I wouldn’t come to their house, if she is interested, she can send me to my house I will take him on my bike every day. I was curt in saying so and felt sorry for my words but I was no more interested in seeing that Kavitha the egoist, who had become college queen in such a short time. His mother agreed for that and she said someone would come and drop at my house and on the way backdrop him at my house.
I protested for that and said I never like to come to their home as I hate her daughter from depth of my heart. I saw tears dwelling in eyes of aunt. She said, I could understand that she thinks she is miss India or universe and behaves rude with so many people. What to she does not listen to me and her father never interferes in these matters. He is an workaholic and a sort of timid person. Please neglect my daughter’s behavior and try to keep coming. She took my cell no and address. When I exited from their house Kavitha followed me to door, her mother didn’t notice. Hello so smart man at last you have made a big drama to enter my house and you want to gain false sympathy of family members. Don’t dream to come near me. You lose in head don’t think that I did all this for you. I was never aware that he is your brother. If I knew I don’t know whether I would help or not. I could not see that a helpless boy is teased and beaten for no mistake of his. On humanity ground I did it and I will try to help any man in trouble even if he is my enemy. Hence forth never try to speak with me. I hate you, I pity at you. God has given you good showcase and forgotten to give you manners and some brain instead he has filled cow dung in your head. Be careful one day your beauty and timid nature will spoil your life. Without waiting for her response I started my bike and fled. I heard shouting at me I could not make out what that bitch was yelling at me.
In night I remembered her words and started boiling in fury. Since her first meet she is misbehaving with me. It all started like this. One day I was ascending stairs of college. When I crossed first landing and was above to climb next stairs a group of girls came in hurry-descending stairs may to catch their favorite desk in next class. I just to avoid collision I moved to extreme right of staircase. I avoided them but someone dashed me from behind that too with such a force I almost lost balance and was above to fall, but caught railing and steadied myself. And looked at what a soft body dashed me. It was she that’s Kavitha who had dashed me from behind and started quarrelling with me that I purposefully came into her way to feel her body and now acting like innocent. In fact I was not aware that any one was on my heals. You all monkeys play one or another trick to touch a beautiful girl like me, you stupid. She used many bad words for me and didn’t give me a chance to say even sorry or to plead. I got annoyed and instead of saying sorry a too abused her and said forget touching you, I won’t even appoint you to polish my shoes. She got shock of her life and got more angry and again started shouting. By then period was above to commence I ran to classroom but not before calling her bitch. After that period she was talking to another girl and boasting that she fired me like anything. That girl knows me from years, she said he is not of that sort, he hardly glances at girls in bad manner. His looks are always friendly and till today he has misbehaved with staff or any students whether male or female. That’s is the reason why most of students like them even some staff too. He has got very good business where he spends lots of time but still very good at studies. I could hear so much of conversation before next lecturer entered classroom and the class was in total silence. The moment that period was over I left classroom, my mood had gone so I left college in middle. From that day we are always fight like indirectly, always try to make another cheaper. Most of the boys had accepted her as beauty queen of our college and was waiting for her glance. I fell asleep cursing her.
Next day Karan was at my house at least ten minutes early. I had almost forgotten that I had promised his mother to take him to college. He was waiting outside of gate, which I was not aware. When I saw him I remembered my promise and simultaneously his sister. Somehow, I controlled my anger and I didn’t want to disturb my mind in such early hours. I greeted him and he in turn said good morning bhayya. I asked him when did you come he said since almost ten minutes. I asked him why you didn’t come inside. He kept quiet, it meant he didn’t want to embarrassed in my house. I took him inside my house and introduced him to my family members, they immediately recognized that he was the reason of yesterdays fight. From right he looked handsome which I hadn’t noticed. My aunt Malathi murmured what bad luck for such a handsome kid. But none other made any audible comment. Later I announced that since today he is going to come home and we shall go college together. Aunty told him not to have tea before coming here and he is supposed to have tea here only. I accepted invitation with some hesitation. He was glad on reception at my home and nobody looked at him in teasingly. It was wholehearted welcome for him. All had pitied when I explained the things what happened yesterday. Accept his sister’s behavior]. On third day of him at my house my aunt Malathi casually asked him what his father does, which I too hadn’t enquired. He said he is in security officer department working as superintendent of security officer. All of us were shocked to hear. He continued his father was transferred in middle of the year, so he didn’t get quarters. At least they are supposed to live here. As he is very strict person he does not involve in such personal matters. Aunty asked then why did he keep quite on other days fight. He said his mother also suggested same thing for which, if you need any action to be take. You register your case in nearest security officer station and the concerned area officer will initiates action. As far as know he is non-corrupt and strict. That’s the reason why we don’t stay for longer period in one city.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:06 AM