Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
One day I received call from Vidya she was reluctant to meet me I was busy in my work, it was difficult to spare time, but on her pursuance I agreed to meet her. We went to room she lit a cigarette and was tensed and quite for some time. I was getting frustrated as she had called me when I was too busy and she is not speaking anything. I waited for her to open her mouth, at last she started speaking.
She – shall I come straight to the topic?
Me – sure go ahead, you need not beat bushes around.
She – my fiancée is eager to have sex with me.
Me – what’s your idea, how do you feel.
She – I don’t want it to happen before marriage. But he is persuading since long.
Me - what are your feelings, do you want to have sex.
She – like any other girl I too have sex feelings, will it be right to have sex with him at this stage ?
Me – it all depends on his nature. If you allow him once, he may be after you to repeat. If he is satisfied and does not want to repeat it may be ok. The only risk is if he does with you before marriage and once after tasting you and loses interest in you, it will be hell of a problem. Men are eager to have first sex, after that it may become routine or lose the little amount of interest. If it is case with your fiancée and he may think that you are an easy lay. On first fuck of a girl, that’s on losing virginity some girls may not bleed as their hymens might have damaged in either cycling or some sports or even if a girl has tendency of masturbating may be with some instrument. In such cases girl will not bleed and he may think otherwise. He may think that girl is not a virgin. At the time of first night he is too eager to have his own wife and he won’t be so curious to know whether his wife is virgin or not and if he suspects, then also can be convinced about the matter. [I was getting excited by the talk and my pole had made tent in the pant. I think she was also getting excited as her eyes were becoming red. And I could feel shiver in her voice.] In your case if you agree and fuck, by bad luck if you don’t bleed there is risk that when a girl admits to have sex before marriage and does not bleed, he may think that you have all ready experienced though you are virgin.
She – what I should do now.
Me - you think about the consequence and decide. If you don’t surrender he may think that you are timid. This kind of situations are very sensitive. If you go on advice of some others and if things go adverse you will blame them. So, take your own decision. As I haven’t met him I am totally blind about his nature. Don’t hurry and take any nasty decision, you can always convince him for not doing it before marriage. You are good girl and your approaches are good apart from that you being an engineering student you must be having good logic. We discussed a lot which details would lengthen so I drop all rest of the conversations.
She – oh Shree, I like your approaches than anyone else. Though I am very close to my bhabhi Nandini, we share almost everything but I can’t just rely on all her advises. In fact she only suggested to take your ideas.
Me – how did she advice of me that’s a male and talk such private talks.
She – to be frank bhabhi, bhayya and me are true admirers of you. Since the day you joined business and the way you handled the things with perfect plans and different way of approach we started liking you.
On your first day at business myself and bhabhi were also present if you remember. On introduction to Suresh uncle you touched his feet though relative but an employee of your jiju. You never hesitated to touch his feet. Then my brother was introduced, you hugged him and asked both bhayya and Suresh to teach and guide in learning business. Later we were introduced and you just Namaste and there was no look of lust or generally the way boys look at all females assessing their assets before they look to them. When all the boys were introduced you patted them and shook hands with them. I have seen none of our guys touching any staff. Always they keep distance as if they are very much superiors, but in your case it was different. You put your arm over their shoulders, I don’t know whether you observed or not. They were really pleased to have arm over their body and the way you greeted. Everyone were impressed. Lately when it came to female staff first was senior most Sudha, you called her didi and took her hand into your palms and requested her to teach salesmanship. I saw tears dwelling from her eyes and she promised to teach whatever she knows and you gripped her hand in acceptance. That day you addressed all female staff as didi who were never addressed like that it was like a token of respect given to them and you asked all the boys to call everyone by didi and bhayya to each other. When a boy appeared with tea who is also staff sweeper with shabby cloth. You pinched his cheek and looking at him you asked about his education and why he is working at this tender age. He said he has studied up to seventh standard and his father is drunkard and does not feed family properly so he was forced to work. You asked him whether he is interested in education if yes you would assist him. He said though he is interested circumstances will not allow him. You told your brother-in-law to give him full salary and take part time work after school and provide him education and asked him to get couple of good dresses, so that we should not be ashamed to call him as our staff in such shabby dresses. Your brother-in-law accepted and within few days he was admitted to school and he became most loyal to your family.
First impression of you was best impression. Your way of thinking is something different than others. So, I started liking you from first sight. There after my brother will always talking about you, how you involved with staff and the way you behaved with customers and staff. He appreciates the way you handled business and how you improved profit’s and size of business. Till today I know almost everything of you. [I was fearing what she knows about me, does she know about my affairs with sister, jiju or Sheela and her daughters].
I asked what else she knows about me.
She – how you took charge of purchasing department and how you are making deals with suppliers and getting the things at much lower prices than your jiju. Regarding payments, which most of them are cash on delivery and you return damaged goods immediately or get good discount if they are damaged but can be sold on second’s basis and how you manage to sell them. Not even a single day passes in my house without taking your name on one or other matter. [I was relieved of temporary tension. The one who keeps track of so many things, I expected her to be at least doubtful on one or other things.] That was the reason my bhabhi asked me to have your opinion also on my present problem, though she gave her own opinion. Thus I came here disturbing your busy schedule. Forgive me if I have disturbed you and putting my burden on your shoulder.
Me – how come you remember all such minute details of our first meet. I have forgotten most of them accept sending that boy to school, do you know that despite of working with us he has scored distinction last year.
She – I know and how grateful he is to you. Dinesh tells that always he is the first one who wishes on arrival to shop actually every day he will be waiting for you to come. Interest in someone will make remember all the minute details.
I broke conversation and lit a cigarette, she came closer to me, and after a long puff I transferred cig to her mouth. She didn’t take it into her fingers but dragged puff from hand only. I was touching her lips, which are thin, and having light lipstick on them. Small mouth attracted me to kiss but I just neglected my desire. She placed her hand on my shoulder her right boob was pressing my left hand they were hard and round. I concentrated on our talks or I would be carried away by her beauty and nearness. After some time we departed and didn’t forget to caution her and asked her to tale wise decision. Before we left she hugged me and whispered I love you. I don’t know in what sense. My sister tummy is increasing day by day and she is nearing to her delivery time. Now a day’s our relation is almost to normal brother sister. Sometimes I sleep in their room, we don’t do much of sex but normal conversation. Whenever jiju is horny I bang him in presence of sis. If she gets horny either of satisfy orally as she is not in position to take our cocks. Actually we cane mange a gentle fuck but jiju is over cautious about his wife. Once in a while she gives me blowjob. As I am having many cunts to drench my thirst I don’t ask her for sex. Otherwise I sleep in aunt’s room, this has felicitated aunt to enjoy more than sis. We are having almost regular fuck with aunt. Even if I have fucked Shweta or now even Sandhya I manage to have sex with aunty. Sometimes even Sheela aunt calls me for fuck. Generally it is quicker one, as timings of Shweta and Sandhya have changed. Though its brief one, I see that Sheela is satisfied by me. But Sandhya and Shweta had made it a program to have it at least once a week for which I too was contended. Generally we fixed program at least two or three days in advance to make it convenient for all.
Once again Vidya asked me to meet, I said next day and she too accepted it. Next day she was waiting for me with a bag in her hand. The moment we entered she started crying hugging me. It took lots of time to bring her near to normalcy. But she was still sobbing. She was not saying anything but crying. By this my shirt had become wet. Somehow, I was consoling her, my hand was roaming on her back. As my hand was playing on her back though she is covered by clothes I was getting excited by remembering the other days talk. She was least aware of my hands but busy in her own sobs. I tightened my grip and caressed her head and cheek and requested her to stop crying and tell what happened. Brought water and washed her face and lit cigarette. When I placed she took cig silently and dragged smoke and sent smoke through her nostrils. When cig was complete she opened her mouth and said.
She – sorry Shree I bothered you much but I am in hell of a soup. In fact the other day was my birthday but I didn’t invite you sorry for that. In fact I felt bad to celebrate in absence of you. As my fiancée was to come so just to avoid any possible misunderstanding I dropped idea to invite. Dinesh bhayya wanted to invite you but I asked him not to, so he too dropped idea. As expected my fiancée came and we celebrated my birthday in simple way. I had invited few of my friends plus family members. It was a small party. All of my friends appreciated my choice.
Me – you need not be sorry for not calling me. In fact I didn’t notice this month’s notes. If I had checked I would come to know, but I was too busy to see other affairs. Its partially my mistake also. For such a small thing you need not make it a big issue and cry.
She – crying is for another issue. That day he took permission to take me out and we roamed around city and again he talked to my bro and took permission for a movie. I don’t know how my bro agreed for this. We went to cinema hall and he never allowed me to watch cinema, he was quite for some time and later started talking. He put his arm over my seat and started caressing me. I protested for that but he was reluctant he caressed my cheeks and ears he even tried to squeeze my boobs.
Me – it’s not a big deal, he might have become horny on looking such a beautiful fiancée, whom he is going to have all for himself soon he marries and to fuck for lifetime.
She – what a dirty talk
Me – I am talking about fact, ok continue. What happened there after
She – he forced me to get out of cinema before interval but I wanted to complete cinema. Somehow, he dragged out of cine hall and we went to restaurant and after snacks and tea we roamed around, he purposely made me go near the lodge where he had room. He asked me to come to room so that he can show birthday presents. I denied because the one who can molest in public that’s in theatre what all he can do in room in loneliness. I denied again but he was getting frustrated and was getting angry. At last agreed to go to avoid his angriness and future problem of non-obedience but I put a condition of not doing anything nonsense. He promised me and entered his room. He show me a gold necklace, which must have costed a big money. He asked me to wear it but I said I would wear at the function when he gives me in presence of all. But he said he wants to see now it’s elf and he only came forward and put it on my neck and hooked. Then he started caressing me again. I reminded of his promise, he left me. We sat there for some more time and he took out dress, which he had brought. Again same thing he was asking me to wear and I was opposing at last he asked me to go in bathroom and change. I went to bath room and closed door and removed my dress, when I was above to wear new dress he pushed the door for my shock bolt gave away by his pressure and door opened. I was in bra and panty. I barked at to get out but he turned deaf ear to me but he said I won’t do anything if you quite. I want to see your beauty. I was silent, he took it as permission and dragged me out into room in pretext of insufficient light. I was feeling ashamed by this. In fact I was furious for this kind of situation but I was helpless. It was my foolish idea of spending time alone in spite of his talks of having sex. I should not have come out of house, but as he had taken permission of elders there was no way of protesting. Even bhabhi pleaded elders that, she needs me for help to prepare ceremony indirectly not consenting to let me go out with him as she knew his intensions. But I was trapped in such a situation. For my bad luck that bolt gave up. Now I was almost nude before his eyes. After a minute or so I made attempt to run to bath and get dressed. That was another mistake he caught my wrist and pulled. It was so hard I went and fell on him. When our bodies collided he became more aggressive and started kissing me. He was too strong for my protest. I wanted to get away from his clutch but my strength was fading and I could not shout as we had sneaked in single room without notice of management. If I shout and people gathers what would be my fate and I would have ruined his image causing hell of problems. I thought pleading is better than protesting or fighting with him. He started kissing my lips, I pushed him, and before he took me again I signaled to stop him. I said let us come to an understanding if you want to play with me you could with condition. First of all I don’t like sex that too Premarital another is you are behaving as if you are going to bang your beloved, which is too bad. If you force and succeed your win is momentary and the injury it makes will remain forever. You can heal wound but not the scar. Surrendering to you is not a big deal as we are going to get married sooner or later and what you intend to do will be just natural once we are married. And it will be right time and right thing but what you intend to do now is forbidden in our culture. If you are so interested you can do whatever you want to but be gentle and let’s do it with mutual consent. I will accept your advances but if you are really sane don’t do the last step. Except for that I am ready if still you are in mood of that you may have to bang me. He didn’t comment but started kissing me but as I had agreed this time he was gentle. He started kissing me and in fact I enjoyed first kiss of male.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:05 AM